Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

You disagreed with my opinion. Therefore you’re spreading lies and disinformation. :itsok:
That's not the way it works. You lied about Trump's message on Easter. I caught you in that lie. Has nothing to do with me disagreeing with your opinion. You are nothing but a whiny little crying bigot. Obviously

That's not the way it works. You lied about Trump's message on Easter. I caught you in that lie. Has nothing to do with me disagreeing with your opinion. You are nothing but a whiny little crying bigot. Obviously
You‘re the one lying about Trump’s message on Easter. You disagreed with me and you’re spreading disinformation. Am I supposed to just let you spread disinformation and lies? I don’t think so.

You‘re the one lying about Trump’s message on Easter. You disagreed with me and you’re spreading disinformation. Am I supposed to just let you spread disinformation and lies? I don’t think so.
You cannot point to anything hateful in his message. Thus you are a liar. I don't care how you twisted or spin it bigot

Forum List

Back