Trump's ‘terrible things are going to happen’

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

How much contradiction can we get in one Trump communication?

He said:

"The country is in a very dangerous position."

Yes it is, and mostly it seems to be caused by a guy who'll open his mouth and shout to get what he wants without thinking about the consequences to his actions.

"There is tremendous anger, like I’ve never seen before,"

Well, there's tremendous anger, if he's not see anything like this before, race riots for example, then he's either not been watching closely, or, more likely, everything he says he exaggerates in order to make it sound worse than it actually is.

"over all of the scams, and this new one, years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,”

It's not a "witch hunt" if they ACTUALLY FIND WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR. And they did find what they were looking for.

"The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country”,"

What does he think his actions are doing? He's not helping the country one bit, never did. He helped himself and nobody else.

"Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”"

The scam is Trump saying whatever he wants, putting people's lives in danger, putting the country in danger. It's not a "witch hunt" or a "scam" if they actually find what they're looking for.

How much contradiction can we get in one Trump communication?

He said:

"The country is in a very dangerous position."

Yes it is, and mostly it seems to be caused by a guy who'll open his mouth and shout to get what he wants without thinking about the consequences to his actions.

"There is tremendous anger, like I’ve never seen before,"

Well, there's tremendous anger, if he's not see anything like this before, race riots for example, then he's either not been watching closely, or, more likely, everything he says he exaggerates in order to make it sound worse than it actually is.

"over all of the scams, and this new one, years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,”

It's not a "witch hunt" if they ACTUALLY FIND WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR. And they did find what they were looking for.

"The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country”,"

What does he think his actions are doing? He's not helping the country one bit, never did. He helped himself and nobody else.

"Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”"

The scam is Trump saying whatever he wants, putting people's lives in danger, putting the country in danger. It's not a "witch hunt" or a "scam" if they actually find what they're looking for.
Yeah, this is all very thinly veiled. The threats and online chatter are increasing.

Someone important, maybe multiple people, need to step up and say something. It's not going to be him, and it has to come from MAGA world. Most likely the media, which would otherwise shoot down (no pun intended) anything a Republican says.

Historic times. We're joining the history books. Not in a good way.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is all very thinly veiled. The threats and online chatter are increasing.

Someone important, maybe multiple people, need to step up and say something. It's not going to be him, and it has to come from MAGA world. Most likely the media, which would shoot down (no pun intended) anything a Republican says.

Well...

If these pathetic yokels REALLY thought the election were stolen, they would have started shooting already. Outside of straight up assassination, what could be a more grotesque violation?

What you have in most Trump supporters are folks who are simply not very bright, like that he legitimizes their latent (or developed) bigotry, and/or just really hate the changes they see in the country. The fact that they cannot fathom that he is the poster child of globalization and elitism is what is really astonishing. Was it PT Barnum that said that nobody has ever went broke underestimating the idiocy of the average American or something like that? Trump has made his political life out of this very thing.

If these pathetic yokels REALLY thought the election were stolen, they would have started shooting already. Outside of straight up assassination, what could be a more grotesque violation?

What you have in most Trump supporters are folks who are simply not very bright, like that he legitimizes their latent (or developed) bigotry, and/or just really hate the changes they see in the country. The fact that they cannot fathom that he is the poster child of globalization and elitism is what is really astonishing. Was it PT Barnum that said that nobody has ever went broke underestimating the idiocy of the average American or something like that? Trump has made his political life out of this very thing.
I hope that's the case. The real test will/would be if he's indicted and/or arrested for any of these cases. Then we'll see.

How about this loser that was arrested this week in a Pa. red county for threatening the FBI?
It`s the same county where they found this MAGA rioter. She`s a single mother of 8 who doesn`t have a job.

‘Bullhorn Lady’ Mother in Pennsylvania Arrested Over Capitol Riot
Rural Pa. is Alabama.

How about this loser that was arrested this week in a Pa. red county for threatening the FBI?
It`s the same county where they found this MAGA rioter. She`s a single mother of 8 who doesn`t have a job.

‘Bullhorn Lady’ Mother in Pennsylvania Arrested Over Capitol Riot
Rural Pa. is Alabama.
It looks like sporadic violence is now all but inevitable. I wonder if there is a point at which it gets bad enough that MAGA media has to turn down the fire-stoking.

I hope that's the case. The real test will/would be if he's indicted and/or arrested for any of these cases. Then we'll see.

Doubtful even then in my view.

I think the real test about when the rednecks start shooting is this:

Georgia or Texas (gubenatorial elections this year). If the GOP loses and the loser claims voter fraud...what does the national guard do? Do they defend the Governor (who is still giving orders up until their term ends) or support the winner? If they support the winner...we're good. If they side with the governor...then what does Joe Biden do? Nationalize the Guard? Send in the 101st Airborne? Then you may see something. The visual of army troops rolling into the State Capitol to remove a toothache of a person may get the passions flowing.

Any rebellion will be curb-stomped in short order and for good reason too. But I just giggle at the idea of a bunch of hicks who can't afford a pot to piss in are going to go to war for a billionaire whose only goal in life is to fleece them for every penny they have. Its fascinating.

Someone important, maybe multiple people, need to step up and say something. It's not going to be him, and it has to come from MAGA world. Most likely the media, which would shoot down (no pun intended) anything a Republican says.

Yep, most of the stuff he says would be enough to convict, even this, except that the FBI are literally walking on eggshells because they know how quickly this could turn very, very nasty.

Any rebellion will be curb-stomped in short order and for good reason too. But I just giggle at the idea of a bunch of hicks who can't afford a pot to piss in are going to go to war for a billionaire whose only goal in life is to fleece them for every penny they have. Its fascinating.
A flamboyant, hypersensitive, fast-talking, hair sprayed, manicured, makeup-caked, juvenile, vulgar, gold-plated New York City billionaire.

They've not only bought the whole act, but they've forced the GQP to go along with it. It's still inexplicable to me.

What does this say about this country? That's the bottom line for me, beyond all the bullshit.

Well...

You can see how he talks to people on the phone. He's always trying to figure out how to manipulate that person into doing whatever he wants.

And he managed it on a huge scale to become president.

A flamboyant, hypersensitive, fast-talking, hair sprayed, manicured, makeup-caked, juvenile, vulgar, gold-plated New York City billionaire.

They've not only bought the whole act, but they've forced the GQP to go along with it. It's still inexplicable to me.

What does this say about this country? That's the bottom line for me, beyond all the bullshit.
I think there is an intersection of interests in this case. Combine the win-at-all-costs Republicans who are completely without principle or scruples with a cult of personality and you get this. For all of your stating that the "democrats have lost their shit"...you can pretty much draw a straight line through every democrat nominated for President since Mondale to Biden. pro-unions, pro-choice, pro-free trade, pro-social safety net.... The GOP who pride themselves on being "conservative", "family values", "free trade"? Nope. Its going to be a hard landing in the post Trump era

It's enlightening reading posts like this, they give a real insight into the progressive hive mind group think.
If we really thought the election was stolen we would've started shooting already?
That's hilarious! We KNOW the election was stolen & Pedo Joe is an illegit fraud in a dirty diaper.

Ya'll are so pumped full of propaganda & false narratives it's sad & pathetic to hear how delusional & deranged they have made you.
If you & the rest of your sheeple weren't supporting such dangerous lunatics I'd be tempted to just laugh but there is nothing funny about the real harm you have done to the country.

The real test will/would be if he's indicted and/or arrested for any of these cases.
It looks like sporadic violence is now all but inevitable. I wonder if there is a point at which it gets bad enough that MAGA media has to turn down the fire-stoking.
except that the FBI are literally walking on eggshells because they know how quickly this could turn very, very nasty.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are, indeed, in a rather peculiar pickle.
Holding accountable this politician for misdeeds runs the risk of sparking violence.
Not holding him for his misdeeds damages the American ideal and decades long reality of a "rule-of-law", that no one is above the law.

So it's a pickle.

However, I read yesterday an interesting opinion in one of my newspapers. And that is: Let the cake bake a little more, then Joe Biden pardons Don Trump. Narrowly pardon him. Pardon him for illegal possession of government documents. It takes the Mar-A-Lardo brouhaha off the front page and it ---without indictment or trial or conviction --- signals that a crime was committed and the alleged perpetrator was recognized. However, America has bigger fish to fry.

'Liberal commentators argue that Trump should be prosecuted, whatever his ultimate rationale, because his ability to get away with lawless conduct in the past has strengthened him, and that his followers shouldn’t have a violent heckler’s veto over proper law enforcement.
But too, a trial and several appeals would likely be a lengthy, circus-like proceeding. It would probably amp up, not drain, wider support for Trump’s assaults on the rule of law and democracy — hence helping Trump.'

The pardon though casts Trump as no longer a martyr....but rather, a forgiven criminal. Trump could claim rejection of a pardon because he may perceive it makes him look undeniably culpable, weak, and dependent upon Biden's largesse. But Biden can do it anyway. A pardon is not depend upon the forgiven to accept forgiveness.

From the opinion:

"The FBI and DOJ were right to take action if the nation’s secrets were at risk. But there’s also good reason to think that seeking to punish Trump to the full extent of the law would, perversely, corrode both the rule of law and democratic norms — while only strengthening Trump’s political standing.

Biden, to be clear, has absolutely no reason to issue a blanket pardon of Trump. Nothing should be used to excuse treason, or rank corruption, or actions against the Constitution. But if the facts turn out to justify it, he could issue a narrow pardon covering only offenses related to the simple mishandling of classified material, reaching no other potential crimes. Critically, Trump could still be held accountable for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election."

It's enlightening reading posts like this, they give a real insight into the progressive hive mind group think.
If we really thought the election was stolen we would've started shooting already?
That's hilarious! We KNOW the election was stolen & Pedo Joe is an illegit fraud in a dirty diaper.

Ya'll are so pumped full of propaganda & false narratives it's sad & pathetic to hear how delusional & deranged they have made you.
If you & the rest of your sheeple weren't supporting such dangerous lunatics I'd be tempted to just laugh but there is nothing funny about the real harm you have done to the country.
Exhibit A ladies and gentlemen.

So you "know the election was stolen". And you're so much of a patriot...you've done....nothing?

Are you a coward?

Someone important, maybe multiple people, need to step up and say something. It's not going to be him, and it has to come from MAGA world. Most likely the media, which would otherwise shoot down (no pun intended) anything a Republican says.

You are so delusional you actually typed, in response to Trump's statement that he would "do whatever he can to help the country", that someone needs to step up and say something, but it's "not going to be him".

It is him. It was him. in the post.

Forum List

Back