Trump's ‘terrible things are going to happen’

It's enlightening reading posts like this, they give a real insight into the progressive hive mind group think.
If we really thought the election was stolen we would've started shooting already?
That's hilarious! We KNOW the election was stolen & Pedo Joe is an illegit fraud in a dirty diaper.

Ya'll are so pumped full of propaganda & false narratives it's sad & pathetic to hear how delusional & deranged they have made you.
If you & the rest of your sheeple weren't supporting such dangerous lunatics I'd be tempted to just laugh but there is nothing funny about the real harm you have done to the country.
Calling the thread win.

You are so delusional you actually typed, in response to Trump's statement that he would "do whatever he can to help the country", that someone needs to step up and say something, but it's "not going to be him".

It is him. It was him. in the post.
See, this is a big reason liberals hate conservatives.

Y'all be logical & living in the real world & whatnot.

Drives 'em nuts. :eek:

Any rebellion will be curb-stomped in short order and for good reason too. But I just giggle at the idea of a bunch of hicks who can't afford a pot to piss in are going to go to war for a billionaire whose only goal in life is to fleece them for every penny they have. Its fascinating.

What is it with you arrogant, POOR, jerk Democrats? You do realize that us Republicans, “bunch of hicks”, are the ones that pay for the majority of your pie in the sky programs. We make more money than you on average but your arrogant indoctrination forces you to believe that you are smarter, regardless.

Last edited:
All the posts now are basically "REPUBLICANS POUNCE!!!"

It's that bad now, see. Can't defend the FBI or the DOJ, the fact that they took his attorney/client papers, that they took his passports, that the DOJ won't release the affidavit.

So now the only thing left for sad "Ol' Mac" to do is wring his hands over just how mad we'll get.
Wait - they DID take his passports?

I'm pretty sure that's massively illegal without going through due process.

These people are basically Brownshirts...

It looks like sporadic violence is now all but inevitable. I wonder if there is a point at which it gets bad enough that MAGA media has to turn down the fire-stoking.

Interesting that it is “fire-stoking” when Republicans raise concerns about suspicious activties and yet the MSM spends years, using false information throughout, attempting to drum up ANYTHING on Trump and you don’t care. Your diapers are showing again.

Last edited:
Well...

If these pathetic yokels REALLY thought the election were stolen, they would have started shooting already. Outside of straight up assassination, what could be a more grotesque violation?

What you have in most Trump supporters are folks who are simply not very bright, like that he legitimizes their latent (or developed) bigotry, and/or just really hate the changes they see in the country. The fact that they cannot fathom that he is the poster child of globalization and elitism is what is really astonishing. Was it PT Barnum that said that nobody has ever went broke underestimating the idiocy of the average American or something like that? Trump has made his political life out of this very thing.
Civil war is never a given. People have talked since time began and nothing has happened. Although it does occur. It is a guarantee though that we are in decline and the agendas Prog follow will guarantee the continuing of it. Running concurrently with all of the social justice and equity is the totalitarian laws and people who follow them. And that is real.

The circle jerking by the boards self assumed "real Americans" (the Left); is hilarious when juxtaposed against their own unrelenting position of presumption of guilt for "crimes" both being investigated, and imagined out of whole cloth. Yeah that a real slice of Americana right there. Lol..!

You are wrong again, and are too short sighted to see that the personal things you don't like about Trump, which you typed in this thread, are what motivates you to be wrong. Again.

But you're the most self-satisfied wrong person I have ever encountered online. So smug that you think anyone who doesn't agree with you must be studied by psychologists, and no amount or number of people who tell you to "look in the mirror" will change your mind.

But no worries, Mac. It's us. It's not you.
Mac's forum, Mac's world - he just allows us to share it with him. :)

Aggrandizing partisan drones complaining about some aggrandizing :lol:
This is fascinating to watch! I have literally watched the mental breakdown of several people here.
All of you have lost your goddamn minds

If Biden is reelected, terrible things are going to happen, if Harris replaces him, terrible things are going to happen, if Trump is reelected, terrible things are going to happen.

Elect someone that has the best interest of the country at heart, for a change.

Last edited:
A flamboyant, hypersensitive, fast-talking, hair sprayed, manicured, makeup-caked, juvenile, vulgar, gold-plated New York City billionaire.

They've not only bought the whole act, but they've forced the GQP to go along with it. It's still inexplicable to me.

What does this say about this country? That's the bottom line for me, beyond all the bullshit.
It’s says many Americans are sick and tired of their government being completely controlled by the MIC, big corporations, and billionaires.

Unfortunately dumb Don is not the answer, but they think otherwise.

But you're the most self-satisfied wrong person I have ever encountered online. So smug that you think anyone who doesn't agree with you must be studied by psychologists, and no amount or number of people who tell you to "look in the mirror" will change your mind.

Yes, it is that arrogant, high brow, know-it-all attitude that reveals that he is a true-blue Democrat. Many are educated(indoctrinated) and yet are the least wise people you will ever encounter. They fully bought the dribble their hippy professors fed them instead of thinking for themselves, like us educated Republicans chose to do.

The circle jerking by the boards self assumed "real Americans" (the Left); is hilarious when juxtaposed against their own unrelenting position of presumption of guilt for "crimes" both being investigated, and imagined out of whole cloth. Yeah that a real slice of Americana right there. Lol..!
Liberals, not the left, but yes.

Aggrandizing partisan drones complaining about some aggrandizing :lol:
This is fascinating to watch! I have literally watched the mental breakdown of several people here.
All of you have lost your goddamn minds

I might start that "Third Party Dissertation Thread" today, where in the "non party", "libertarian" whatever types that swoop in with this stuff can put their dissertations about how they're superior etc etc etc. Then, every time we're having a discussion and the above happens, I can link to the thread. Put this stuff here: LINK

It’s says many Americans are sick and tired of their government being completely controlled by the MIC, big corporations, and billionaires.

Unfortunately dumb Don is not the answer, but they think otherwise.

Oh dead wrong. I know Donald Trump is not the answer. However, if he is willing to break apart DC's bureaucracies, which believe they run the nation...he's my man for now.

Forum List

Back