If Trump really wants to help keep people from being so angry I have some suggestions.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
1. Apologize to the nation for causing much of the vitriol and division we are experiencing.
2. Concede the election and acknowledge there was no widespread voter fraud. That Stop the Steal was predicated on a lie.
3. Admit he and a number of co-conspirators plotted to allow him retain power by overturning the election results. Specifically apologize to Mike Pence for putting his life in jeopardy.
4. Acknowledge he did not have the legal authority to take classified material from the WH.
5. Tell his followers to stop making threats of violence against law enforcement agencies.
6. Announce he will never again seek public office and is withdrawing from public life.
7. Set up a fund to provide financial help for those whose live's he has ruined by duping them in to participating in the 1/6 riot.
8. Ask for forgiveness from all the ethnic, religious, and racial groups he insulted.

Maybe then we can move on and address the problems we need to solve as a more united nation with a common purpose.

1. Apologize to the nation for causing much of the vitriol and division we are experiencing.
2. Concede the election and acknowledge there was no widespread voter fraud. That Stop the Steal was predicated on a lie.
3. Admit he and a number of co-conspirators plotted to allow him retain power by overturning the election results. Specifically apologize to Mike Pence for putting his life in jeopardy.
4. Acknowledge he did not have the legal authority to take classified material from the WH.
5. Tell his followers to stop making threats of violence against law enforcement agencies.
6. Announce he will never again seek public office and is withdrawing from public life.
7. Set up a fund to provide financial help for those whose live's he has ruined by duping them in to participating in the 1/6 riot.
8. Ask for forgiveness from all the ethnic, religious, and racial groups he insulted.

Maybe then we can move on and address the problems we need to solve as a more united nation with a common purpose.

I will acknowledge your list when you apologize for voting for a man who poops in adult diapers.

This isn't the humor forum, guy.

It's hardly Trump's fault the Demafascist have taken over the DNC, and are running the show now, turning our country into a dictatorship. I am sure the dembot cult want him to get on a knee and bend to the will over the demafascist....and things will "be ok" - but that's not the sort of thing Americans do...we don't bend our knee to tyrants

I don't think any of that would change the Democrats at all, berg.

Someone would have to rise to leadership if President Trump were to step aside, and I think the libs would even be more pissy about Don Jr., Tucker, or whomever else assumed the helm of leading the anti-Biden resistance.

In fact, it would be worse.

The libs would smell blood in the water.

That's 100% spot on. Unfortunately there's about a snowball's chance in hell that he would do even half of that
There's zero chance he would do any of it. He isn't interested in helping the country, only himself. That's why if we are to move forward as a country The Following will need to come to the realization Trump is a self-serving fraud on their own. Obviously not all of them will. 25% would be a great start.

Someone would have to rise to leadership if President Trump were to step aside, and I think the libs would even be more pissy about Don Jr., Tucker,
Surely there are more qualified people in the ranks of Repubs than those two cretins. Though admittedly no one comes to mind. Hmmmmmmm, what about Gov. Charlie Baker from MA?

Why would he lie?

The actions of the Biden Regime is leading us to civil war. But you commies refuse to see it.

I have a much better suggestion Moon Bat.

How about this President Potatohead coming clean on stealing the 2020 election from the American people and then go to prison for stealing our Democracy?

Then he get down on knees and begs forgiveness to the American people for fucking up this country so bad with massive inflation, high cost of gas at the pump, allowing millions of Illegals to flood across the border, for lowering family income and for creating a fucking recession because of his incompetency.

Then he can beg forgiveness to the families of the troops killed because of his massive failure in the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Then he gets an additional prison time for using the government to attack political opponents.

These things would all go a long way towards healing this nation after Potatohead's disaster. I think we all can agree on that.

There's zero chance he would do any of it. He isn't interested in helping the country, only himself. That's why if we are to move forward as a country The Following will need to come to the realization Trump is a self-serving fraud on their own. Obviously not all of them will. 25% would be a great start.
He isn't interested in helping the country, only himself.
that sounds like 90% of the congress....only do something if they get something in return....

Surely there are more qualified people in the ranks of Repubs than those two cretins. Though admittedly no one comes to mind. Hmmmmmmm, what about Gov. Charlie Baker from MA?

I don't think its that likely that someone who has made of a career out of attacking the 74 million Little Trumpsters like Mr. Baker is going to get their respect much less support very easily. And if someone really believed the Pro-Gay Marriage, Pro-Abort message of Mr. Baker, they are already a member of the Democrat Party. I just don't see D's flocking out of their party with their money and votes to support him.

I was backing DeSantis for 2024 and you can look back in my post history for proof if you like.

Then the FBI/DOJ/Dem goons decided to use the arms and warrants for political purposes and it's right back to Trump for me. And I'm far from alone.

Forum List

Back