Trumps "Secret Documents"

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
So the democrat filth concocted a case against Trump based on telling his auto-biographer about a "secret document". Supposedly showing it to him as well.

But there's a tiny problem with that story...this supposed "secret document" has never been found...Nobody really knows if it ever existed in the first place :auiqs.jpg:

Watch the opening segment of todays "Sunday Morning Futures" if you don't believe me.

Real strong case you got there democrats! :D

Keep pushing Trumps poll numbers up with your derangement syndrome! I mean that sincerely!

Trump2.jpg

So the democrat filth concocted a case against Trump based on telling his auto-biographer about a "secret document". Supposedly showing it to him as well.

But there's a tiny problem with that story...this supposed "secret document" has never been found...Nobody really knows if it ever existed in the first place :auiqs.jpg:

Watch the opening segment of todays "Sunday Morning Futures" if you don't believe me.

Real strong case you got there democrats! :D

Keep pushing Trumps poll numbers up with your derangement syndrome! I mean that sincerely!

View attachment 794043

I don't buy for one minute that Rump has any secret documents. Hell, he can't even spell seecrit. You really need to find a better candidate if you ever plan on winning another election EVER.

In the first place these were never Trump's documents thus he has no business keeping them.

Secondly IMO Rump has plans to sell the secrets to various fascist dictators to generate revenue to cover the cost of his
legal counsel.

Federal Indictments coat a ton of money because the feds usually have solid cases. And they have tools that most law enforcement agencies do not have at their disposal.

The other bottom line is it does not matter as to levels of classification the files are not his no matter what. He is a
thief at heart however this time he has met his match.

He had a chance to return the documents an walk away but
he chose to keep them and fight capitol hill. Which has led me
to believe his plans to raise revenue to pay legal fees are real.

Forum List

Back