Maybe gays don't realize this yet about how we see them.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Something I don't think the gays realize is, unless you differentiate yourself from the child groomer, drag queens doing dildo ring toss for kids and story hour with kids, pedophiles, fags in parades doing s&m stuff going down the street in broad daylight, and so on we will all lump all of you together.

When you have the lgbthdtv people all in one group together and you have people wanting to turn elementary school students into trannies, wanting to sexualize trannies, do s&m stuff in the back of trucks and call it a parade and all that other stuff we're going to assume the whole group is that way.

If you don't step out of that group, and tell others you don't approve of it and want no part of it, you stand there and watch others in your group do these deplorable things then guess what? You're just as guilty as the ones doing it. You don't separate yourself from the group, you don't disagree with the group and you still stay in the group? I consider you just like all the ones I am strongly against.

The vast majority of gays continue to be proud to be a part of that group of fags, trannies, fruit loops, freakzoids, kid diddlers and groomers and include themselves in the same lgbthdtv group with them. And for that I say, you all need to go. Your entire group does not belong in a decent American society.

Because if you put yourself in with groomers and people who want to make little kids into trannies and even if you don't do it yourself but still associate with those that do, then I have nothing but contempt for you and yours whole group.

Something I don't think the gays realize is, unless you differentiate yourself from the child groomer, drag queens doing dildo ring toss for kids and story hour with kids, pedophiles, fags in parades doing s&m stuff going down the street in broad daylight, and so on we will all lump all of you together.

When you have the lgbthdtv people all in one group together and you have people wanting to turn elementary school students into trannies, wanting to sexualize trannies, do s&m stuff in the back of trucks and call it a parade and all that other stuff we're going to assume the whole group is that way.

If you don't step out of that group, and tell others you don't approve of it and want no part of it, you stand there and watch others in your group do these deplorable things then guess what? You're just as guilty as the ones doing it. You don't separate yourself from the group, you don't disagree with the group and you still stay in the group? I consider you just like all the ones I am strongly against.

The vast majority of gays continue to be proud to be a part of that group of fags, trannies, fruit loops, freakzoids, kid diddlers and groomers and include themselves in the same lgbthdtv group with them. And for that I say, you all need to go. Your entire group does not belong in a decent American society.

Because if you put yourself in with groomers and people who want to make little kids into trannies and even if you don't do it yourself but still associate with those that do, then I have nothing but contempt for you and yours whole group.
Meanwhile in reality religious conservatives are the most prolific abusers of children. Republicans will let a thousand children be violently raped by religious figures if it means they can take down a single rainbow flag that triggers them into crybabies.

It’s not their fault that you are too stupid to know the difference

I think you guys think about this stuff too much and in a less than healthy way. The names you call them seem to be very childish and low IQ, almost like it is you that has the fetish and pick up these terms on such sites. I dunno, when I am on the really far right sites the you can usually identify the Q types from this type of language. I shutter to think what you guys google to find this stuff.

Conservatives don't realize how everyone else sees them as lacking in humanity in their view of LGBTQ+

What “humanity” do you expect us to have toward childfuckers and those who openly and willfully give them aid, support, and cover?

Unlike those of you subhuman pieces of shit on the left wrong, we on the right care more for the well-being of innocent children than we do for the feelings of you fucked-up sexual deviants.

Your kind fully deserve all of the backlash that you are now getting, and much, much, much more beyond that.

I think you guys think about this stuff too much and in a less than healthy way. The names you call them seem to be very childish and low IQ, almost like it is you that has the fetish and pick up these terms on such sites. I dunno, when I am on the really far right sites the you can usually identify the Q types from this type of language. I shutter to think what you guys google to find this stuff.

If you fucked-up perverts would only keep your disgusting deviancies to yourselves, and especially keep them away from children, you might find that actual human beings would be more willing to tolerate your kind.

What “humanity” do you expect us to have toward childfuckers and those who openly and willfully give them aid, support, and cover?

Unlike those of you subhuman pieces of shit on the left wrong, we on the right care more for the well-being of innocent children than we do for the feelings of you fucked-up sexual deviants.

Your kind fully deserve all of the backlash that you are now getting, and much, much, much more beyond that.
Again, you sure think about this a lot. Perhaps your whole movement is just an excuse for your surf history if the police ever bust your computer.

:itsok:Tut..tut. Another one of those days when you are having doubts, eh? Remember... it's 2023. Come out, already. No one will judge you. Good luck.

It's become something for only Americans to obsess over. And it's a nothing-burger unless the issue turns into a mass shooting.

Or is that 'another' mass shooting of American Lgb-etc?

I suspect they lump you in with white supremacists in similar fashion. Do you feel obligated to differentiate yourself from every racist, redneck idiot who supports Trump?

Perhaps there is just not much difference between the best and the worst homosexuals

They cant differentiate something that does not exist

Forum List

Back