Trump's Noble Virtue

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
As no man is an island, I believe no one is without at least one redeeming virtue. Nobility exists in the most humble person. So it must exist in the most profane. And nobility must exist in a leader.

In your opinion, what noble virtue lives in Donald Trump's heart?

third-wife.jpg

Let's seeeeeeee...what's left...

Courage. "Ow! Bone spurs!"

Hospitality. Meh. Maybe that one:

happy-holidays-trump-tower.jpg

Self Reliance. "Daddy! I need another few million bailout!"

Industriousness. He does spend an awful of time self-aggrandizing. I'll give him that.

Given it a lot of thought and the answer is NONE The man through and through is an evil SOB And BK is his supporter

As no man is an island, I believe no one is without at least one redeeming virtue. Nobility exists in the most humble person. So it must exist in the most profane. And nobility must exist in a leader.

OK seriously now.

1. He doesn't smoke or drink.

That's it, I'm tapped out.

"Nobility exists in the most humble person" indeed. Perhaps it's inversely proportional then.

OK seriously now.

"Nobility exists in the most humble person" indeed. Perhaps it's inversely proportional then.
Not having vices is not the same as having virtues

OK seriously now.

Not having vices is not the same as having virtues
Waterboard the fat fuck with cheap vodka!

To have a virtue one must have nobility. tRump has neither. The only thing he has is an opera singers warm up mantra, Me me me me.

none.

Trump cares about Trump, nothing more.

This topic is hilarious haha....trump is everything that'd wrong with humanity.

a personal makeup artist - hair stylist living in the WhiteHouse, and taxpayers picking up the bill ...

He's such a walking, talking, POS that the answer is in negative numbers.

The obvious hypocrisy and TDS is strong in this thread..:)
Read the OP. I said nothing disparaging about Trump. I asked what are his virtues.

If you can’t cite just one, it’s fair to assume he has no virtue. And that makes it your delusion, not mine.

I didn’t vote for him because I did not see virtue in him.

If you do, please point it out.

He's such a walking, talking, POS that the answer is in negative numbers.
The arrest of Stone and how it was done should worry you. What you saw was the totalitarian state laws that exist and are not enforced. Do you really think that BLM would have existed if the FEDS did the storm trooper act?

Forum List

Back