Six billion dollars for back pay - the same amount the President asked for border protection.

They didn't ask for it. This is America. You want people to even lift a finger for you....even show up....you pay. Slavery has been abolished.

That's not a savings or an expenditure. It was money allocated and now spent

Just think of ALL of those hours that hundreds of thousands of government workers took off work, that they will be getting paid for.

Trump just blew billion$ on FREE VACATIONS.

Way to go Giant Orange Anus.

Just think of ALL of those hours that hundreds of thousands of government workers took off work, that they will be getting paid for.

Trump just blew billion$ on FREE VACATIONS.

Way to go Giant Orange Anus.
Not quite, dingus. It was you worthless leftist traitors who voted in these fools to obstruct border security. It was you leftist traitors who shut down the government. You clowns make me sick.

I wish you got furloughed too...with a mortgage and car payments you couldn't make

In fact I wish you were a contractor who AIN'T getting paid for their "vacation"
I'm a little different than you worthless leftist traitors. I work my ass off. I've been furloughed more than once in my career. I was at one point working three jobs to support my family. You clowns sit at home and protest.

Awwww
I wish you got furloughed too...with a mortgage and car payments you couldn't make

In fact I wish you were a contractor who AIN'T getting paid for their "vacation"
I'm a little different than you worthless leftist traitors. I work my ass off. I've been furloughed more than once in my career. I was at one point working three jobs to support my family. You clowns sit at home and protest.
the hard working Trumper thnks lay off (nd government funded unemployment) is the same thing as being forced to work for no pay or (as the contractors were) just having the rug pulled out from under him.

Newsflash dickhead...most everyone works hard. I spent YEARS where 60 hours was a "short week"

working three jobs is pretty poor financial planning, IMO

First off, you lie. But let’s move past that fact.

An ass-kisser of the rich, like you always show your true stripes. When working people get short-changed by the rich or a corporation it seems to always be the fault of the worker.

What needed to happen during the shutdown, every person working for the government, or hourly employees to walk off the job until their contract is honored.

Let’s see how the ultra-rich and multi-national corporations run their business without the help of REAL workers.

And if they want, move their money and business, completely out of the USA.

50905762_776195089381356_4579123822657011712_n.jpg

Forum List

Back