Trump's legal battles and the 2022 Mid Terms

Why dont you try thinking about the looming political, cultural, economic and military threat from china sometimes?

Even senile old joe is making faint noises about it
Oh, so this is now why you support and incompetent, corrupt moron woth no knowledge of foreign policy and no desire to govern anyway?

Fascinating. Cant wait to see the newest reason in 5 minutes that you invent.
I will assume that at least you what you are trying to say even if no one else does
Ironically, you try to attack my post as incoherent with a sentence that might get you expelled from middle school and put back in 5th grade.

Why dont you try thinking about the looming political, cultural, economic and military threat from china sometimes?

Oh, so this is now why you support and incompetent, corrupt moron woth no knowledge of foreign policy and no desire to govern anyway?

I will assume that at least you what you are trying to say even if no one else does
Ironically, you try to attack my post as incoherent with a sentence that might get you expelled from middle school and put back in 5th grade.
You are absolutely correct

Shame on me for not proofreading

Now whats your excuse?

Now whats your excuse?
Dont need one. I will just sit here and wait on the newest reason you invent in 5 minutes that you dishonestly present as the reason for being in the cult for 5 years.

Now whats your excuse?
Dont need one. I will just sit here and wait on the newest reason you invent in 5 minutes that you dishonestly present as the reason for being in the cult for 5 years.
How true

As a lib you benefit from the never changing reality of low expectations

The Dems? Independents? Are they going to be scratching at the door to vote, as if their lives depended on it? Will some tax dodge conviction motivate them to vote in the mid terms more than they have historically? I sure could be wrong (again), but I don't see it.
Here we are, about a month later and the Left is smooth FREAKING OUT about the potential of a "Red Wave". What they're really afraid of is all the light being shown on how they stole 2020 and they understand they cannot pull it off again without setting the country on fire. Your thugs in DC will not let power slip from them. They WILL find a way to ram HR1 down America's throat but when they do, it is ON, Bubba... it is ON...

This piece says that Trump's upcoming legal battles -- whatever they are, assuming they happen -- will be a big drag on the GOP's electoral chances in 2022.

I don't buy it.

Seems to me that the mid terms are going to be about one (1) thing: Democratic turnout. We know that the GOP will nominate and turn out to vote for the trumpiest candidates they can find. They will do this because, if they don't, they will lose America to the commies and the Hitlers, and we will all suffer and die. This is literally Good vs. Evil for them. They'll show up. They HAVE to.

The Dems? Independents? Are they going to be scratching at the door to vote, as if their lives depended on it? Will some tax dodge conviction motivate them to vote in the mid terms more than they have historically? I sure could be wrong (again), but I don't see it.

You cant beat trump on policy so you go after his private business dealings

Both sides of the political aisle, the establishment sewer dwellers, want Trump to move on. Both sides will try to blame any failure of the GOP on Trump.

Meanwhile, the best chance for the GOP is to nominate the most America First, Trump-like policies to succeed. If and when that happens, they won't give any credit to the resemblance. This is how much some despise America First.

It should be concerning to all Western citizens that strong, capitalist-driven leaders are constantly attacked in media. Worse, no Western leader has said a word when President Xi just gave the most dark and brooding view of their country vs America in particular in yesterdays speech.

Be it PM Johnson, East German Merkel or Biden/Trudeau, if the world believes that treading lightly in order to avoid costing the CCP "face" is the right approach, they are sadly mistaken.

Support capitalism, human rights and call out those who violate both principles. Partisan politics shouldn't superseed the global threat the West is facing. If Trump is right on an issue, don't be afraid to follow his approach.

You want to do away with fire departments, rescue squads, the VA hospital system, public roads and public schools?

What global threat? You mean climate change?

Its SUPERSEDE.

Trump has NO policy. He just shoots from the hip.
Wrong

trimp policy was to keep illegals out of this country

and he was making great progress

now old joe is bussing and flying illegal aliens and their diseases all over the country

Donnie's legal problems have nearly doubled since you posted this almost a month ago. If he is too busy in court or angry at the world then he ain't gonna be very helpful when it comes to helping Republicans.

More people are getting his taxes and his arm twisting of the DOJ may be criminal.

But yes, D turnout is the key.

Wrong

yrump policy was yo keep illegals out of this country

and he was making great progress

now old joe is bussing and flying illegal aliens and their diseases all over the country

Obama deported more illegals than Trump.. and, during 2020 border traffic was way down.

Trump is just a blow hard.

Forum List

Back