trump's mounting legal woes make him "For Sale"

On a scale of 10 to 10, how triggered are you due to everyone knowing you're lying badly for the glory of fascism?

On the plus side, the lying earns you more brownie points with your cult. Maybe you have enough points now to trade in for a MAGA beer koozie.
On the plus side, the lying earns you more brownie points with your cult.
How many brownie points have you racked up?

If trump is reelected, Poootin will open up his wallet to buy all the classified documents he can get. trump's money problems will disappear.

If trump is reelected, Poootin will open up his wallet to buy all the classified documents he can get. trump's money problems will disappear.
They said Trump can't run a business in NY for three years.

Funny, they didn't say anything about Ivanka or Melania.

Ooooh there's the stench of that jimbospiration as he becomes more and more desperate.
Job well done jimboliar. The most ignorant posts of all make the best Trump campaign material.
You seem confused.

The orange pile of shit is running for president in hopes of avoiding dying in prison.

THAT'S desperation.

With the massive judgements and mounting legal fees against Trump, he will be willing to sell anything he can to pay his debts. The shoes are just the beginning.

If he is still hiding some classified documents, they also will be on the sales block. Putin has to be licking his chops.
Michael Cohen, excellent. Do happen to have Michael Avanatti's opinion?

Uh, no. The court and the court monitor now run the Trump corporation, until his debt is settled in full. They must okay nearly every transaction or sale of assets.

Sorry. Another fake LOL, wasted. ;)
Yet Trump can't run it for three years.......LOL

The ruling also bars Trump and former associates Allen Weisselberg and Jeffrey McConney from "serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation" for three years. Donald Jr. and Eric, both of whom serve as executives in their father's organization, are also banned from conducting business for the next two years.

Trump's businesses could be saved by his other family members, however, such as wife Melania Trump or eldest daughter Ivanka, who left the family company in 2017 to serve in Trump's White House. Legal experts previously assessed that the former president would be able to hold on to his properties even if barred from conducting business by transferring his company to his family members not included in James' case.

"Engoron's order prevents Trump and his sons from serving as officers or directors in New York, but they can still be shareholders," Neama Rahmani, president of West Coast Trial Lawyers, told Newsweek on Friday. "That means they can own the companies, but they can't run them."

Rahmani noted that the reverse of Enogoron's previous cancellation of Trump's business licenses was the former president's "only win," adding that if Trump "needs a family member to serve as a director or officer to run the business, Melania or Ivanka can fill those roles."

"Ivanka was originally part of the case, but was dismissed, so there are no limitations on what she can do," Rahmani said.

Its sad when wealth men are forced to ask the small donors to step up to the plate and support him with donations for all his legal woes and aspirations to be the top dog again

next will be the book

The art of the trump hustle

Street people get wise and wear your MAGA hat next to a trump poster when asking for money

Last edited:
Its sad when wealth men are forced to ask the small donors to step up to the plate and support him with donations for all his legal woes and aspirations to be the top dog again

next will be the book

The art of the trump hustle

Street people get wise and wear your MAGA hat next to a trump poster when asking for money
The same tune, another day.

Like selling $20 shoes for $399? What a joke trump is....
Yeah that's exactly what I thought. Only an idiot would pay that price for a shoe that shouldn't be worth more than $20.

I bought my shoes for $1 that I am wearing now. My wife and I get all our shoes and clothes cheap. Garage sales, Goodwill, thrift stores, online deals.

Trump is going be trying to make the "Art of the Deal" with everything he sells. He has so much debt to get out of.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought. Only an idiot would pay that price for a shoe that shouldn't be worth more than $20.

I bought my shoes for $1 that I am wearing now. My wife and I get all our shoes and clothes cheap. Garage sales, Goodwill, thrift stores, online deals.

Trump is going be trying to make the "Art of the Deal" with everything he sells. He has so much debt to get out of.
He is the master of the "Art of the Steal."

Like selling $20 shoes for $399? What a joke trump is....
Nike and others have been doing it for years.
Perhaps it is because so far, no one has produced any scrap of evidence to suggest Biden is guilty of anything....except being old.
I believe Mr.Hur proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Biden possessed stolen classified documents over his time as a senator and had some in his home when he was VP.....all violations of the law. Undoubtedly used for financial gain with his dollar ferret, Hunter.
If trump is reelected, Poootin will open up his wallet to buy all the classified documents he can get.
Trump will shut down the war Putin won't be happy. In fact Putin recently said he prefers Biden in office rather than Trump. That should tel one loads.

Forum List

Back