Trump's kids should be investigated, oh wait Erick Trump is.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
WASHINGTON —

Eric Trump sounded shocked that Hunter Biden hadn’t drawn more criticism for his lucrative business deals in Ukraine and China while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president.

“Can you imagine if I took 3 cents from the Ukraine or 4 cents from China?” President Trump’s second-oldest son asked in a recent Fox Business appearance.

Eric Trump and his older brother, Donald Trump Jr., run the Trump Organization, which conducts business — and takes in tens of millions of dollars annually — around the globe and is still owned by the president. The company is forging ahead with projects in Ireland, India, Indonesia and Uruguay, and is licensing the Trump name in such turbulent areas as Turkey and the Philippines.

Their sister Ivanka is a senior advisor to the president. She kept her international fashion business going for 18 months after she was given a loosely defined White House portfolio that includes interacting with heads of state and working with domestic and international corporate chiefs on economic programs.

On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.

1603389009769.png

Time and again, Trump’s children have blurred the lines of family, nation and business — essentially the charge the president makes against the Bidens as he battles a House impeachment inquiry focused on whether he improperly pushed Ukraine to investigate his political rivals for what he claims were shady dealings.

-------------------------------------------------
and they have some nerve to talking about Hunter.

Tramp and his kids are enriching themselves while he is in office, and AG Barr protects them,

I am intrigued-----I was under the impression that the
TRUMP KIDS were in various business enterprises even
before Trump became PRES. ----but as for HUNTER---I have the impression that his dabbling in business BEGAN with the influence of VICE PRES. DAD BIDEN.
Can you further enlighten me, penny, dear?

I wonder if their business was legit? I also wonder if they schemed a pay to play policy?
Penny, can think of any crime that's been committed?
With Hunter's two business partners, one is in prison, and the other is waiting to go to prison.

WASHINGTON —

Eric Trump sounded shocked that Hunter Biden hadn’t drawn more criticism for his lucrative business deals in Ukraine and China while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president.

“Can you imagine if I took 3 cents from the Ukraine or 4 cents from China?” President Trump’s second-oldest son asked in a recent Fox Business appearance.

Eric Trump and his older brother, Donald Trump Jr., run the Trump Organization, which conducts business — and takes in tens of millions of dollars annually — around the globe and is still owned by the president. The company is forging ahead with projects in Ireland, India, Indonesia and Uruguay, and is licensing the Trump name in such turbulent areas as Turkey and the Philippines.

Their sister Ivanka is a senior advisor to the president. She kept her international fashion business going for 18 months after she was given a loosely defined White House portfolio that includes interacting with heads of state and working with domestic and international corporate chiefs on economic programs.

On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.

View attachment 405151

Time and again, Trump’s children have blurred the lines of family, nation and business — essentially the charge the president makes against the Bidens as he battles a House impeachment inquiry focused on whether he improperly pushed Ukraine to investigate his political rivals for what he claims were shady dealings.

Tramp and his kids are enriching themselves while he is in office, and AG Barr protects them,
Struggle and try to deflect all you like but the latest shit on Biden isn't going away. Shit happens and this shit is very real now own it.

They are enriching themselves and their Daddy is helping them,

Ivanka just happened to get trade marks in China, and who knows what else.

I know tramp is doing business all over the globe and his kiddies too.

then you got nepotism going on.

Ivanka trademarked her name?

:omg:

Absolutely scandalous!

:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON —

View attachment 405151

I don't care for Hunter, and Joe has 50 million or so, so he should pay Hunter just shut up and sittdown for 4 years … but he won't. He's buried two kids.

I'd say I'm miffed why Biden hasn't put out his Trump kids' corruption ads. BUT if negative advertising is mainly useful to just depress turnout …. I don't see negative information affecting Trump voters. Trump is a living example of someone who benefits just by being in the news. I mean what else can he do to show he's an asshole? Molest some kid. Notice he's running ads on Hunter molesting kids, which to any sentient human being is absurd. Trump would love the attention.
I guess he just has to be resolutely positive and get out his vote.

I really don't want to watch the Trump fake WWW match tonite.

He
WASHINGTON —

View attachment 405151

Here is Peabrainope doing her/his/its best prog thinking...

s-l300.png

Your stupid whataboutism attempt is pathetic.

She got three Jina trademarks the same day she met with Xi on official biz on our dime!

Jared got bankruptcy bailed out for his 666 building form the arabs.

WASHINGTON —

View attachment 405151

I don't care for Hunter, and Joe has 50 million or so, so he should pay Hunter just shut up and sittdown for 4 years … but he won't. He's buried two kids.

I'd say I'm miffed why Biden hasn't put out his Trump kids' corruption ads. BUT if negative advertising is mainly useful to just depress turnout …. I don't see negative information affecting Trump voters. Trump is a living example of someone who benefits just by being in the news. I mean what else can he do to show he's an asshole? Molest some kid. Notice he's running ads on Hunter molesting kids, which to any sentient human being is absurd. Trump would love the attention.

PTDS is strong this year, as it is shown over and over by the progs on this site. It is more contagious to progs and the Kung Flu.....

WASHINGTON —

View attachment 405151

Stuff you lying Marxist 666 Mask up your lying Marxist 666 Ass!

Why hasn't Hunter Biden been Subpoenaed by Nazi Pelosi's House of Reps? The Trump Family has given 100s of hours of testimony and not even 30 seconds for Chinese Child Humper Hunter

WASHINGTON —

View attachment 405151

There is no Trump kids corruption. Nasty Nazi Nancy, and Storm Trooper Schummer went after the entire family for 4 years and they all came up clean.

When are you going to realize that DemNazi politics and playbook come

"Straight Outta Hell?"

I smell hypocrisy here,

the Bidens are not allowed to use the Biden name since he was VP

But the tramp and his kids are allowed to use his position of Potus.

(you all know tramp and his kids are enriching themselves)

well------JFK engaged in nepotism too----if you want to apply a strict criterion. As to Ivanka, she was a pre-trump businesswoman. Is there something wrong with citizens being involved in international business
assuming it does not involve POLITICAL PRESSURE?

Dumbass, it's kinda hard to enrich ones self with donated pay. Get a grip shitforbrains they just don't act your typical despicable democratic crooks and perverts.

Forum List

Back