Obama Rally For Joe Biden Is Just Him, A Bullhorn And 7 People

File this under “The Polls Suck”

Can anyone here imagine Trump addressing one of his rallies with a dinky little bullhorn? LOL
There's no way to put a pretty face on this absurd site no matter how hard you try. Trying to do so will only make you look all the more stupid.

I saw clips of Obama doing a drive-in rally for Joe Biden and there were about 20 cars, even Obama is having trouble drumming up any enthusiasm for Biden.
No doubt about it.
He only had a decent public image while president because of the MSM and Hollywood.

Agreed, the same thing happening now with Biden, Biden's entire image is a creation of the media and Hollywood. The reality is that he's a frail corrupt old man with dementia, the media and Hollywood creation is that he's a strong decent man with a sound and solid mind and half the country are so taken with their lunatic hatred of President Trump they are buying this shit about Biden.

Agreed, the same thing happening now with Biden, Biden's entire image is a creation of the media and Hollywood. The reality is that he's a frail corrupt old man with dementia, the media and Hollywood creation is that he's a strong decent man with a sound and solid mind and half the country are so taken with their lunatic hatred of President Trump they are buying this shit about Biden.
And the MSM, Hollywood, Social platforms, including their entire staff and all associates, are not that many people in comparison to our entire population. So while they may be well funded, it will never stop the votes that are coming for Trump, because finally someone has both, exposed them, and beat them at their own game.

I saw clips of Obama doing a drive-in rally for Joe Biden and there were about 20 cars, even Obama is having trouble drumming up any enthusiasm for Biden.

I saw a clip of Biden doing a drive in in NC and it was the same thing. 40 whole cars showed up. I have to wonder if 20 of them were the same cars driven by the same idiots.

I saw a clip of Biden doing a drive in in NC and it was the same thing. 40 whole cars showed up. I have to wonder if 20 of them were the same cars driven by the same idiots.

Harris rally in NC yesterday.
A4FE13E8-48AB-4AE9-85DD-E4913B80BA7B.jpeg

Or file it under "mail out voting FTW". Especially when sent out unsolicited in many cases months before the election. Before the candidates are even fully vetted.

When you are allowing the media to run your campaign, as Clinton did, but are so certain of a different outcome, one has to wonder if Communist China isn't already running the show.

The Russians used to have military showcasing of their technology and military might. They used to have the same jets and bombers fly overhead the crowds of cheering citizens and top government officials. They would come in waves, one after another.

What few understood, is they would do a 180 and fly back around to misrepresent exponentially the number of fleets of hardware they had. It worked. Not just with their military, but also disinformation about their nuclear capabilities which was well short of American capabilities and numbers.

Harris rally in NC yesterday.
View attachment 405160

It certainly no challenge for her SS detail. Barney Fife and Goober could have pulled it off and Mayberry wasn't all that far away. LOL

Did they not understand, America already chose the American president...

Maybe with free catering and Obama presenting the contents of the Biden laptop people could be bothered. That could be useful information to have. But we will have to wait for the debate, Trump will do the job once again.

Here is an overhead view of the Barry Drive in rally.

View attachment 405163

LOL I see some of the cars are practicing social distancing with about 60 feet between them. And yet the parking lot is still largely empty. They are simply so delusional they're pathetic.

Forum List

Back