Trumps kids are having a Grand Time with taxpayer dollars $12k for ski rental for 100 Security agent

Sad. Oh, and now Trump has appointed Kushner to "overhaul" the government - even though he has zero government experience. Holy shit...
Well the last man with that task was Joe Biden, he had tons of government experience and failed.

What did Biden change?
Well his depends for one which is quite an accomplishment and a whole lot more than Obama Bin Lying did his entire 8 years trying to change America in to LibPhuckistan.

No, you're just the retard that took it seriously
No, the one that posted it as news is the tard and that was you. You were hoping no one would find you out, that you feel the need to resort to fake news. Sad. Trump's win really hit you hard didn't it?

If the Left would quit threatening to kill Trump's children, then perhaps they wouldn't need quite so much SS protection.

Just sayin'.
Oh PLEASE. Let's not bring the Left into this. If the Left wanted them dead, the Shadow Government would have done it by now.
Not without everyone knowing who did it.
That's your reason for why the Shadow Government hasn't reared its ugly head? How about the fact that IT DOESN'T EXIST!
It HAS reared it's ugly head. If they killed him it would be obvious to everyone and they would never win another election.
Uh huh.

"President Donald Trump has faced his fair share of criticism since taking office, but now his adult children have come under fire for their recent spring break trip to the ski and snowboard haven of Aspen, Colorado.

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump were all spotted in Aspen during a mid-March weekend, drawing reaction from both residents in Aspen and observers on social media.

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."

Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents--LOL

Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)
rndr_782x440.jpg

Now we also have Trumps frequent trips (9 times,) within 2 months, to the Southern Whitehouse every weekend at his resort at Mar a Lago costing the taxpayers 700K per trip. While Mar a Lago just doubled it's membership fees to $200K per year. Now that's the "Art of the Deal."
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

In one single month Trump and family have cost the taxpayers $11 MILLION dollars in travel alone, almost as much as the Obama's did in a year. Like Trumps sons going to Dubia to open up that new golf course of theirs.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

And it's just great, because Ivanka can make all these travel plans right from the White House, as apparently they have given her an office there--which will require a secretary and staff also.
Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance

One Yuuuugggeee Ass Mistake America!

BTW--Presidential salaries are only 525K per year, which Trump spends in one weekend.

Ummm circular logic, there would be no need for so much protection if the so called "party of tolerance" was actually "tolerant" and didn't make so many death threats and insinuations of violence, nor would there be a need if not for the hate mongering the left brings in demonizing the family.
That includes this post.
IRONICALLY the former president just cost as much on his vacation binge needing secret service surrounding him.
Trump mixes his supposed to be days off with work and by doing his meetings and deals with foreign leaders at these more appealing destinations including it being safer not being a sitting duck in one spot.
It's a change if pace more personal approach to entertaining and shmoozing leaders from around the globe and I find that smart and strategic. But you were smart enough to notice that right? Well were you playing dumb for political opposition reasons (propaganda)or because you didn't think with your mind and used emotions instead??

If the Left would quit threatening to kill Trump's children, then perhaps they wouldn't need quite so much SS protection.

Just sayin'.
Oh PLEASE. Let's not bring the Left into this. If the Left wanted them dead, the Shadow Government would have done it by now.
Not without everyone knowing who did it.
That's your reason for why the Shadow Government hasn't reared its ugly head? How about the fact that IT DOESN'T EXIST!
It HAS reared it's ugly head. If they killed him it would be obvious to everyone and they would never win another election.
Uh huh.
It's always so pleasant in a thread where you and Snouter chime in.

No, you're just the retard that took it seriously
No, the one that posted it as news is the tard and that was you. You were hoping no one would find you out, that you feel the need to resort to fake news. Sad. Trump's win really hit you hard didn't it?

Lol you're too dumb/lazy to even understand who said what. I am 99% sure you didn't even click the link to begin with.

Fuck you people are a waste of oxygen. No wonder your life never amounted to shit.

For crying out loud the WH isnt a sanctuary any more. I had no problem with Obama's daughters rocking out with protection.

I don't even think in this day and age you can call it a perk to be provided with security when there are so many whackos out there.

Lol you're too dumb/lazy to even understand who said what. I am 99% sure you didn't even click the link to begin with.

Fuck you people are a waste of oxygen. No wonder your life never amounted to shit.
My life is glorious thank you....despite Obama's reign of terror.

Yeah, that was a good try, but not appropriate.
What?
Not you---Good try on Obama's part, but not appropriate for grammie to get a pension.
of course not. She was just being a grandmother.
So, it looks like I didn't trip on my tongue and siete is still a dumbfuck. :D

but obama did it first, which makes Chump no better than obama ... you kiss trumps nutsack, and I'm a dumbfuck.

you little bitch :D
I didn't say that at all. In fact, my first post in this thread said we shouldn't be paying for this shit, dumbfuck.
Also, all I was doing was shoving your hackery/fallacies down your throat. If you could read/comprehend, this would have ended long ago :thup:

pay attention to the thread I agree with you, then follow your bouncing ball logic to your hypocrisy,

then KMA

Where are all those people who complained about how much the Obama's spent on vacations? Where are they now? Surely, this cost should piss them off.

Presidents should not take any vacation while in office, period. None.

"President Donald Trump has faced his fair share of criticism since taking office, but now his adult children have come under fire for their recent spring break trip to the ski and snowboard haven of Aspen, Colorado.

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump were all spotted in Aspen during a mid-March weekend, drawing reaction from both residents in Aspen and observers on social media.

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."

Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents--LOL

Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)
rndr_782x440.jpg

Now we also have Trumps frequent trips (9 times,) within 2 months, to the Southern Whitehouse every weekend at his resort at Mar a Lago costing the taxpayers 700K per trip. While Mar a Lago just doubled it's membership fees to $200K per year. Now that's the "Art of the Deal."
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

In one single month Trump and family have cost the taxpayers $11 MILLION dollars in travel alone, almost as much as the Obama's did in a year. Like Trumps sons going to Dubia to open up that new golf course of theirs.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

And it's just great, because Ivanka can make all these travel plans right from the White House, as apparently they have given her an office there--which will require a secretary and staff also.
Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance

One Yuuuugggeee Ass Mistake America!

BTW--Presidential salaries are only 525K per year, which Trump spends in one weekend.
Damn right! If I was president, I'd send all my kids off to a Turkish prison until I got done fucking the taxpayers. Just cause I'm prez don't mean my kids deserve to have ANY fun!

Where are all those people who complained about how much the Obama's spent on vacations? Where are they now? Surely, this cost should piss them off.

That's ridiculous

Why should we have cvnts as President? If they want to take vacation, I don't want to pay for it. They should 100% pay for their own vacations.

They sure as fucking hell don't pay for my vacations.

That's ridiculous

Why should we have cvnts as President? If they want to take vacation, I don't want to pay for it.

going on vacation doesn't make one a ****.
I don't mind paying for a few vacations. Even if I think they suck. They deserve it. Regardless of politics, that has to be the most stressful job in the world.

That's ridiculous

Why should we have cvnts as President? If they want to take vacation, I don't want to pay for it. They should 100% pay for their own vacations.

Come on man. Normally you are a good poster. He pays for Mara Lago.

That's ridiculous

Why should we have cvnts as President? If they want to take vacation, I don't want to pay for it.

going on vacation doesn't make one a ****.
I don't mind paying for a few vacations. Even if I think they suck. They deserve it. Regardless of politics, that has to be the most stressful job in the world.

No, they should 100% bankroll their own vacations. That makes it fair for everyone.

Forum List

Back