Trumps kids are having a Grand Time with taxpayer dollars $12k for ski rental for 100 Security agent

The President has the hardest job in the world. He should be able to take vacations.

My issue is with all those idiots who complained about the Obamas who are now silent that Trump is spending Obama under the table when it comes to vacations.

Where are all those people who complained about how much the Obama's spent on vacations? Where are they now? Surely, this cost should piss them off.

Presidents should not take any vacation while in office, period. None.
That's ridiculous

Why should we have cvnts as President? If they want to take vacation, I don't want to pay for it. They should 100% pay for their own vacations.

They sure as fucking hell don't pay for my vacations.

Come on man. Normally you are a good poster. He pays for Mara Lago.

Good, then there is no issue.

I just think public servants should not use public money for their vacations outside of their salaries or personal wealth.

Hell, go to Antarctica for a month, just pay for it yourself.

"President Donald Trump has faced his fair share of criticism since taking office, but now his adult children have come under fire for their recent spring break trip to the ski and snowboard haven of Aspen, Colorado.

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump were all spotted in Aspen during a mid-March weekend, drawing reaction from both residents in Aspen and observers on social media.

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."

Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents--LOL

Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)
rndr_782x440.jpg

Now we also have Trumps frequent trips (9 times,) within 2 months, to the Southern Whitehouse every weekend at his resort at Mar a Lago costing the taxpayers 700K per trip. While Mar a Lago just doubled it's membership fees to $200K per year. Now that's the "Art of the Deal."
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

In one single month Trump and family have cost the taxpayers $11 MILLION dollars in travel alone, almost as much as the Obama's did in a year. Like Trumps sons going to Dubia to open up that new golf course of theirs.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

And it's just great, because Ivanka can make all these travel plans right from the White House, as apparently they have given her an office there--which will require a secretary and staff also.
Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance

One Yuuuugggeee Ass Mistake America!

BTW--Presidential salaries are only 525K per year, which Trump spends in one weekend.
Damn right! If I was president, I'd send all my kids off to a Turkish prison until I got done fucking the taxpayers. Just cause I'm prez don't mean my kids deserve to have ANY fun!

Where are all those people who complained about how much the Obama's spent on vacations? Where are they now? Surely, this cost should piss them off.

That's ridiculous

Why should we have cvnts as President? If they want to take vacation, I don't want to pay for it. They should 100% pay for their own vacations.

I just think public servants should not use public money for their vacations outside of their salaries or personal wealth.

Yeah--that's all I care about. I want the Trump empire to pay for every single 700K bill to head down his Mar a Lago resort which he has done 9 times now, and I want his kids to pay for the security they need when they take trips like this--along with the many business trips they take.

Sweet baby Jesus when did we ever have a Monday thru Friday President? We do now.

But you know as well as I do--that's not going to happen. We're paying for it, and we'll continue to pay for it as long as Trump is in office.

That's ridiculous

Yeah--that's all I care about. I want the Trump empire to pay for every single 700K bill to head down his Mar a Lago resort which he has done 9 times now, and I want his kids to pay for the security they need when they take trips like this--along with the many business trips they take.

Sweet baby Jesus when did we ever have a Monday thru Friday President? We do now.

But you know as well as I do--that's not going to happen. We're paying for it, and we'll continue to pay for it as long as Trump is in office.
You'll pay for it no matter who is in office. Liars like you are so easy to defeat it's a crime.

That's ridiculous

You'll pay for it no matter who is in office. Liars like you are so easy to defeat it's a crime.

Look Lil Einstein we have NEVER watched a President get on Air Force One at 5 p.m. every Friday to fly down to his resort in Mar A Lago--with a ton of security agents, along with White House staff costing the taxpayers of this country so far --($6,300,000.00) or 700K per trip.. We have never watched the adult kids take off to Aspen with an estimated 100 Federal Security agents in tow, and we have never watched those same adult kids take off to Dubia to open up a new golf course using again Tax Payer dollars for Federal Security Agents.

In ONE month alone Trump & family have OUTSPENT Obama's yearly travel budget.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

Is this your new fiscal responsiblity platform--and your way to cut the Federal deficit?-:badgrin:

2016-11-17T02-44-42-266Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Here shortly you'll get a grasp of what the Emoluments clause in the constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

If Republicans won't impeach him, be assured that Democrats will when they take over in 2018.

Last edited:
What's wrong with wanting PUBLIC SERVANTS to finance their own vacations?

Why should TAX DOLLARS go to fund travel and expenses for vacations of public servants?

You guys express your total ignorance of the President extremely well. What kind of fake outrage will it be tomorrow?

What's wrong with wanting PUBLIC SERVANTS to finance their own vacations?

Why should TAX DOLLARS go to fund travel and expenses for vacations of public servants?

I agree with you--but you know that's not how it works, especially with the POTUS and family.

I didn't think you were.

Ok then. So we agree.

I wasn't outraged by Obama's spending on vacation. But I do wonder where are the people who were pissed off at Obama, why aren't they complaining about the Trump and his family vacation spending?
Why are you outraged about Trump's family vacation spending but not Obama's? See how that works? You have no argument there.

I'm not outraged by their spending. Learn to read.

I'm wondering why those who were upset by Obama's spending are not upset by this.
I just explained it to you. Learn to comprehend what you read.

What? You explained it to me?

We both know you didn't. You said I was outraged by Trump's family spending, which I'm not.

Can you be honest for once? It's ok to have an adult conversation, I promise your republican voter card won't be taken away.
Now see, when you say shit like that it lets me know you're not interested in having an adult conversation so there's no point in me expending any more of my time or energy on you. With that in mind, feel free to fuck off.

Ok then. So we agree.

I wasn't outraged by Obama's spending on vacation. But I do wonder where are the people who were pissed off at Obama, why aren't they complaining about the Trump and his family vacation spending?
Why are you outraged about Trump's family vacation spending but not Obama's? See how that works? You have no argument there.

I'm wondering why those who were upset by Obama's spending are not upset by this.

We both know you didn't. You said I was outraged by Trump's family spending, which I'm not.

Can you be honest for once? It's ok to have an adult conversation, I promise your republican voter card won't be taken away.
Now see, when you say shit like that it lets me know you're not interested in having an adult conversation so there's no point in me expending any more of my time or energy on you. With that in mind, feel free to fuck off.

Awww poor baby doesn't know how to act like a big boy. Not surprising really.

Probably why your life turned out the way it did.

What part of "fuck off" did you not get? PS, my life is fine.

What part of "fuck off" did you not get? PS, my life is fine.

Your life is a mess, let's be honest.

Why else would you feel the need to come on to an internet message board and lie repeatedly instead of having a civil adult discussion.

Forum List

Back