Trumps kids are having a Grand Time with taxpayer dollars $12k for ski rental for 100 Security agent

If the Left would quit threatening to kill Trump's children, then perhaps they wouldn't need quite so much SS protection.

Just sayin'.
Oh PLEASE. Let's not bring the Left into this. If the Left wanted them dead, the Shadow Government would have done it by now.
Not without everyone knowing who did it.
That's your reason for why the Shadow Government hasn't reared its ugly head? How about the fact that IT DOESN'T EXIST!
It HAS reared it's ugly head. If they killed him it would be obvious to everyone and they would never win another election.

Why? Were YOU pissed off when the Obama were wasting your money?

Nope. I wasn't.
I didn't think you were.

Ok then. So we agree.

I wasn't outraged by Obama's spending on vacation. But I do wonder where are the people who were pissed off at Obama, why aren't they complaining about the Trump and his family vacation spending?
Why are you outraged about Trump's family vacation spending but not Obama's? See how that works? You have no argument there.

I'm not outraged by their spending. Learn to read.

I'm wondering why those who were upset by Obama's spending are not upset by this.
I just explained it to you. Learn to comprehend what you read.

"President Donald Trump has faced his fair share of criticism since taking office, but now his adult children have come under fire for their recent spring break trip to the ski and snowboard haven of Aspen, Colorado.

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump were all spotted in Aspen during a mid-March weekend, drawing reaction from both residents in Aspen and observers on social media.

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."

Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents--LOL

Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)
rndr_782x440.jpg

Now we also have Trumps frequent trips (9 times,) within 2 months, to the Southern Whitehouse every weekend at his resort at Mar a Lago costing the taxpayers 700K per trip. While Mar a Lago just doubled it's membership fees to $200K per year. Now that's the "Art of the Deal."
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

In one single month Trump and family have cost the taxpayers $11 MILLION dollars in travel alone, almost as much as the Obama's did in a year. Like Trumps sons going to Dubia to open up that new golf course of theirs.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

And it's just great, because Ivanka can make all these travel plans right from the White House, as apparently they have given her an office there--which will require a secretary and staff also.
Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance

One Yuuuugggeee Ass Mistake America!

BTW--Presidential salaries are only 525K per year, which Trump spends in one weekend.

Sad. Oh, and now Trump has appointed Kushner to "overhaul" the government - even though he has zero government experience. Holy shit...

Trump’s Son-In-Law Just Got A Kushy New White House Gig

MEANWHILE: Senate Intelligence Committee Wants To Talk With Him About Russia

It HAS reared it's ugly head. If they killed him it would be obvious to everyone and they would never win another election.
Trump faithful would burn Washington DC down if the deep state were to do any harm to our President. And you're right, anyone left of Newt Gingrich would see their careers ruined. They would never win again.

Sad. Oh, and now Trump has appointed Kushner to "overhaul" the government - even though he has zero government experience. Holy shit...
Well the last man with that task was Joe Biden, he had tons of government experience and failed.

Nope. I wasn't.
I didn't think you were.

Ok then. So we agree.

I wasn't outraged by Obama's spending on vacation. But I do wonder where are the people who were pissed off at Obama, why aren't they complaining about the Trump and his family vacation spending?
Why are you outraged about Trump's family vacation spending but not Obama's? See how that works? You have no argument there.

I'm not outraged by their spending. Learn to read.

I'm wondering why those who were upset by Obama's spending are not upset by this.
I just explained it to you. Learn to comprehend what you read.

What? You explained it to me?

We both know you didn't. You said I was outraged by Trump's family spending, which I'm not.

Can you be honest for once? It's ok to have an adult conversation, I promise your republican voter card won't be taken away.

I think you just tripped over your tongue, son.
:blahblah:
No 'First Grandma' Pension - FactCheck.org
But she is not a government employee and will not receive a pension.
Yeah, that was a good try, but not appropriate.
What?
Not you---Good try on Obama's part, but not appropriate for grammie to get a pension.
of course not. She was just being a grandmother.
So, it looks like I didn't trip on my tongue and siete is still a dumbfuck. :D

but obama did it first, which makes Chump no better than obama ... you kiss trumps nutsack, and I'm a dumbfuck.

you little bitch :D

We all lost. Lucky for you, some are trying to limit the damage
Wrong! I didn't lose. In fact my business phone hasn't stopped ringing since Mr. Trump won. This year my profits are already better than the last 8 years and it's only March. Go Trump! :banana:

:blahblah:
No 'First Grandma' Pension - FactCheck.org
But she is not a government employee and will not receive a pension.
Yeah, that was a good try, but not appropriate.
What?
Not you---Good try on Obama's part, but not appropriate for grammie to get a pension.
of course not. She was just being a grandmother.
So, it looks like I didn't trip on my tongue and siete is still a dumbfuck. :D

but obama did it first, which makes Chump no better than obama ... you kiss trumps nutsack, and I'm a dumbfuck.

you little bitch :D
I didn't say that at all. In fact, my first post in this thread said we shouldn't be paying for this shit, dumbfuck.
Also, all I was doing was shoving your hackery/fallacies down your throat. If you could read/comprehend, this would have ended long ago :thup:

"President Donald Trump has faced his fair share of criticism since taking office, but now his adult children have come under fire for their recent spring break trip to the ski and snowboard haven of Aspen, Colorado.

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump were all spotted in Aspen during a mid-March weekend, drawing reaction from both residents in Aspen and observers on social media.

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."

Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents--LOL

Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)
rndr_782x440.jpg

Now we also have Trumps frequent trips (9 times,) within 2 months, to the Southern Whitehouse every weekend at his resort at Mar a Lago costing the taxpayers 700K per trip. While Mar a Lago just doubled it's membership fees to $200K per year. Now that's the "Art of the Deal."
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

In one single month Trump and family have cost the taxpayers $11 MILLION dollars in travel alone, almost as much as the Obama's did in a year. Like Trumps sons going to Dubia to open up that new golf course of theirs.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

And it's just great, because Ivanka can make all these travel plans right from the White House, as apparently they have given her an office there--which will require a secretary and staff also.
Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance

One Yuuuugggeee Ass Mistake America!

BTW--Presidential salaries are only 525K per year, which Trump spends in one weekend.

Selective outrage.

Malia Obama's Mexico trip cost $115,500.87.
That's nothing. Melania costs taxpayers $1 million per day, and that's just for staying home.
Hogwash
FACT CHECK: Does Melania Trump's NYC Security Cost Twice the NEA's Budget?
On days when Mr. Trump is not in the city, the department estimates that it costs $127,000 to $146,000 a day “to protect the first lady and her son while they reside in Trump Tower.” On days when Mr. Trump is in New York City — he has not yet returned since his inauguration — the Police Department anticipates “an average daily rate of $308,000.”
See if you can try thinking THIS time
When asked about that figure on 7 December 2016, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio called it “premature,” adding that the city had asked the federal government for $35 million in reimbursement for protecting Melania Trump between 8 November 2016 and her husband’s inauguration on 20 January 2017
Fake fact checking? LOL you snowflake.
IKR? Gawd forbid we don't add 850% to an estimate. Idiot.

I live in Colorado, and I am an avid snow skier. Do you have any idea what the cost would be to pay for lodging, food, rental equipment & ski lift tickets in ASPEN for an estimated 100 security agents? I don't go there because I can't afford to ski there for one day.Aspen is well known as the ski Resort for the Rich & Famous.

Now you can poo--poo this expense because it is the Trumpkins and not Obama. If Obama or any other Democrat had 4 adult kids that we were paying for to fly all over the world to expand the empire and go on lavish vacations--you would be burning cross's in the street right now, let alone the 700K we're paying for Trump's weekends down to his resort at Mar a Lago. He refuses to go to Camp David.

And you know that.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

Last edited:
If Lefty didn't want to assassinate everyone, then no one would need the Secret Service.

I am sure Lefty would be cool with letting one of the Obama skank girls run all over the phuck in Libphuckistan with no Secret Service, smoking dope and blowing as many dudes as they can get their mouths on.

Forum List

Back