Trumps kids are having a Grand Time with taxpayer dollars $12k for ski rental for 100 Security agent

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
"President Donald Trump has faced his fair share of criticism since taking office, but now his adult children have come under fire for their recent spring break trip to the ski and snowboard haven of Aspen, Colorado.

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump were all spotted in Aspen during a mid-March weekend, drawing reaction from both residents in Aspen and observers on social media.

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."

Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents--LOL

Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)
rndr_782x440.jpg

Now we also have Trumps frequent trips (9 times,) within 2 months, to the Southern Whitehouse every weekend at his resort at Mar a Lago costing the taxpayers 700K per trip. While Mar a Lago just doubled it's membership fees to $200K per year. Now that's the "Art of the Deal."
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

In one single month Trump and family have cost the taxpayers $11 MILLION dollars in travel alone, almost as much as the Obama's did in a year. Like Trumps sons going to Dubia to open up that new golf course of theirs.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

And it's just great, because Ivanka can make all these travel plans right from the White House, as apparently they have given her an office there--which will require a secretary and staff also.
Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance

One Yuuuugggeee Ass Mistake America!

BTW--Presidential salaries are only 525K per year, which Trump spends in one weekend.

Last edited:
If we paid for that its bullshit.
Kinda like how we sent michelle on a trip or two. Ummmm they didn't get elected!
Somehow I doubt you are as consistent, though.

"President Donald Trump has faced his fair share of criticism since taking office, but now his adult children have come under fire for their recent spring break trip to the ski and snowboard haven of Aspen, Colorado.

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump were all spotted in Aspen during a mid-March weekend, drawing reaction from both residents in Aspen and observers on social media.

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."

Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)
rndr_782x440.jpg

Now we also have Trumps frequent trips (9 times,) within 2 months, to the Southern Whitehouse every weekend at his resort at Mar a Lago costing the taxpayers 700K per trip. While Mar a Lago just doubled it's membership fees to $200K per year. Now that's the "Art of the Deal."
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

In one single month Trump and family have cost the taxpayers $11 MILLION dollars in travel alone, almost as much as the Obama's did in a year. Like Trumps sons going to Dubia to open up that new golf course of theirs.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

And it's just great, because Ivanka can make all these travel plans right from the White House, as apparently they have given her an office there--which will require a secretary and staff also.
Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance

One Yuuuugggeee Ass Mistake America!

BTW--Presidential salaries are only 525K per year, which Trump spends in one weekend.

/---- and the best part of the story is that Hildabeast won't be picking a SC Justice ever. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

appoint your entire family to your staff .. ANYWHERE they go for the next four years comes with a security team and EVERYTHING they do is free for a BILLIONAIRE, and paid for by the taxpayers.

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !

appoint your entire family to your staff .. ANYWHERE they go for the next four years comes with a security team and EVERYTHING they do is free for a BILLIONAIRE, and paid for by the taxpayers.

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Did Obama make michelle part of his staff?
56K just for airfare for a weekend in Aspen?
Or 250K just in airfare for her and her kids to the UK and Italy?
Or what about 360K in airfare alone for her trip to China? I think we even paid for her mother..
What position did his mother in law have?
Please, enlighten us.

Can't be helped.

We don't want the Arab islamist to grab them and torture them and cut off their heads.

No choice.

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Or what about 360K in airfare alone for her trip to China? I think we even paid for her mother..
Please, enlighten us.

what about you forget about the Obama's and get in touch with present reality ?

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Please, enlighten us.

Your post was a fallacy. Own it, bitch.

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Please, enlighten us.
Doesn't matter. Her travel expenses are being completely eclipsed by the ruling Trump clan.

Suddenly the left is outraged over wasting taxpayer money after cheering on Michelle while she pissed away a fortune on vacations. LMAO

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Please, enlighten us.
Doesn't matter. Her travel expenses are being completely eclipsed by the ruling Trump clan.
That had nothing to do with my point. Thanks for your fail of comprehension.

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Please, enlighten us.
No it was perfectly relevant.

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Please, enlighten us.
Double down. Nice :thup:

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Please, enlighten us.
Double down. Nice :thup:
I'll triple down if I need to.

Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Please, enlighten us.

Translation: Quick, change the subject.

sweeeeeeet ...

SUCKERS !
Please, enlighten us.

Inconvenient facts.

Facts the OP should have thought about before creating the thread.

Where are all those people who complained about how much the Obama's spent on vacations? Where are they now? Surely, this cost should piss them off.

Forum List

Back