Trump's home raided by FBI

I'm claiming that his intention is to become America's dictator.

You do realize that identifies you as batshit insane, right?
And I've provided indications of Trump's fascist ambitions as guidance for those who are still attempting to have fascism defined for their own understanding.

No, you've just spewed slander and libel to defame the object of your insane hatred.
The main problem of helping them understand is that most of them have already accepted the principals of fascism without admitting that they find its priorities and goals quite agreeable!

The fascist democrats have fooled many people - yet acts like the assault on Mar-a-Lago awakens many from their slumber.

The Nazi democrats indeed seek to end the Constitutional Republic in favor of a fascist dictatorship.

And Trump stands in their way.
The latest! Trump believes he's above the law on illegally holding documents that are the property of government.

Yawn.

A cocktail napkin...

Obama took tons of documents, all presidents do.

Would a democratically elected president do that? Would a president claim that he is above the law and ignore the subpoena that prompted a search warrant?

Obama did.

See, the Nazi hyperbole you regurgitate is absurd.

Would a Dem president do that?
Yes, maybe one would in America.
The American people may be ready now for putting their president above the law!
The Nazi party has hunted Emanual Goldstien - the object of your daily two-minute hate for 7 years. There is not a sneeze from him that you have not tried to use to attack him.

If you're going to become surly and rude, we'll be finished.
Does your constitution speak out in any way for stopping the move to a fascist state? Do you know what fascism even entails?

Trump's move to eliminate civil servants and replace them with people loyal to him, is a very direct indication.

And when I say that Americans unwittingly support fascism, you can relate to that. I suggest you will most likely support Trump's move to eliminate government employees, in the name of smaller government.

No more surliness and rudeness in place of an important discussion! Get it?
Trump's war on the press and his rhetoric trying to discredit it is also straight out of a Fascist handbook.
So is his sowing of distrust for other Democratic institutions like elections, NATO, The E.U., and so on.
No wonder Vlad Putin is Trump's best friend.
They think the same.
Correction.
Putin does the thinking.
Trump just follows orders.

Trump's war on the press and his rhetoric trying to discredit it is also straight out of a Fascist handbook.
So is his sowing of distrust for other Democratic institutions like elections, NATO, The E.U., and so on.
They think the same.
Correction.
Putin does the thinking.

There we go, long debunked hating points.

You Nazis are barely sentient. Driven by blind rage with no capacity for rational thought.

Bingo! The 'free' press needs to be discredited and then eventually taken down by the fascist state's quest to censor all dissenting opinions.
They think the same.
Correction.
Putin does the thinking.
I suggest that you're getting off track by bringing US foreign policy of aggression into the domestic political scene. I would provide evidence to refute your claims but I would prefer to stay on topic.

Then why did he say that only the guilty plead the Fifth? If what you are saying was true before, then why did Trump say it years ago if it is a perjury trap? Trump and you talk out of both sides of your crap filled mouths.
Trump obviously believed that the Law was applied equally, i.e. "blind justice", and he obviously didn't like the people taking the 5th.
However, after Kevin Clinesmith falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump, and after Letitia James ran for NY AG on indicting Trump, and after Trump saw how much the FBI and DOJ hated him, and how easy it is to step into a perjury trap, the better legal option was to just take the 5th.

No one lies more than democrats. So don't even think about who has the moral high ground. There is no moral high ground anywhere near DC, except maybe at Arlington.

You do realize that identifies you as batshit insane, right?

No, you've just spewed slander and libel to defame the object of your insane hatred.
You've failed to resist the temptation to take the easy way of spamming with rudeness and profanity!

For that, as I warned you, we're finished!

Bingo! The 'free' press needs to be discredited and then eventually taken down by the fascist state's quest to censor all dissenting opinions.

Preach it.

I suggest that you're getting off track by bringing US foreign policy of aggression into the domestic political scene. I would provide evidence to refute your claims but I would prefer to stay on topic.

Trump obviously believed that the Law was applied equally, i.e. "blind justice", and he obviously didn't like the people taking the 5th.
However, after Kevin Clinesmith falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump, and after Letitia James ran for NY AG on indicting Trump, and after Trump saw how much the FBI and DOJ hated him, and how easy it is to step into a perjury trap, the better legal option was to just take the 5th.

No one lies more than democrats. So don't even think about who has the moral high ground. There is no moral high ground anywhere near DC, except maybe at Arlington.
“I hate Dems “ is not an argument

TRUMP DID NOT TAKE ANY NUCLEAR DOCUMENTS
THAT WAS TOTAL BULLSHIT LEAKED BY THE CORRUPT FBI/DOJ

The Nazis are flat out insane.

Here is video of the "Raid on Mar-a-Lago"

tumblr_o7pmv8Z9jr1ry46hlo1_500.gif

They think the same.
Correction.
Putin does the thinking.
The war was on Trump from what we laughingly call the press. You can see it was staged every day to make him look bad. They are children of the global liberal world order. Most Progs and many Repubs are surrogates of this agenda of world dominance by the elites. We saw and see what the real fascists are doing and deny it. Never forget that the riots and insurrections in cities was promoted by them. And the laws in the criminal code not enforced on purpose. But they are still there. And will be used when control and power is complete.

Why did he illegally take ANY docs?
There is no proof that Trump illegally took ANY documents. The FBI went thru them all on June 3rd.
I think the fight is by the National Archive who wants control of ALL the documents, and I don't know how many they are legally entitled to. Obama gave his 30m documents to the National Archive in Chicago. They are NOT in Obama's library.

I don't think anyone objects to any Trump documents going to the National Archive if that is legally required. The Trump team was cooperating as of June 3rd.
What has everyone really pissed is that instead of negotiating which documents go where, the FBI swarmed into MAL with 30 armed agents and a criminal search warrant.

There is no proof that Trump illegally took ANY documents. The FBI went thru them all on June 3rd.
I think the fight is by the National Archive who wants control of ALL the documents, and I don't know how many they are legally entitled to. Obama gave his 30m documents to the National Archive in Chicago. They are NOT in Obama's library.

I don't think anyone objects to any Trump documents going to the National Archive if that is legally required. The Trump team was cooperating as of June 3rd.
What has everyone really pissed is that instead of negotiating which documents go where, the FBI swarmed into MAL with 30 armed agents and a criminal search warrant.
NONE of these docs should have ever left the WH. By Law

“I hate Dems “ is not an argument
That's not what I said.
I said that when people in opposition to Trump took the 5th he tried to make them look bad saying they must be guilty.
That's Trump being Trump.
Now that Trump took the 5th, you try to make Trump look bad by saying he must be guilty.
I don't see much difference between your or Trump's hyper-partisanship.
That just politics today.

Forum List

Back