Trump's home raided by FBI

Yes, they will probably try to kill him. The gravity of the situation can't be any more serious than it is right now.

I'm not making a prediction, I'm responding to your predictions. It won't be the democrats that take him out, it will be some cop who is completely loyal to his country. I don't think the Democratic party is actively plotting to take his life. They will still be trying to end his reign of terror by conventional means.

The Nazi democrats have been running assassination scenarios since the day Trump rode down the golden escalator.

Trump is a massive threat to their power. The Reich kills people who are in their way all the time. But Trump is high profile and the question is whether they can get away with it.

Now that this raid on Mar-a-Lago has blown up in their face, a fucking cocktail napkin? Really? Corrupt fucking clowns - but now that this is a massive rake to the face for the democrat Reich, it's hard to say WHAT the Nazi clowns will try next.

The Nazi democrats have been running assassination scenarios since the day Trump rode down the golden escalator.

Trump is a massive threat to their power. The Reich kills people who are in their way all the time. But Trump is high profile and the question is whether they can get away with it.

Now that this raid on Mar-a-Lago has blown up in their face, a fucking cocktail napkin? Really? Corrupt fucking clowns - but now that this is a massive rake to the face for the democrat Reich, it's hard to say WHAT the Nazi clowns will try next.
You think the Democrats are Nazis? I would agree and expand that to include the Republican extreme right.

Treason? You don't know what that is. Insurrection is treason stupid.

You Nazi scum don't know what insurrection is. Actually, your rulers do, they also know just how fucking stupid and dishonest drones like you are.

There was an insurrection. Armed democrats invaded American territory and occupied it for 10 weeks through force of arms.

1660318607616.png

The Reichstag Fire was a mostly peaceful protest where some rioting occurred.

We had an insurrection and Nazi fucks like you supported it.

What you won't allow is protests against your Reich.

Last edited:
And if this doesn't work, they will kill him - or at least try.

The ONLY reason the democrats haven't assassinated him yet is because he has his own security team. A Secret Service agent loyal to the Reich is easy to slip in, but Trump's personal security has proven impossible for the democrat to get through.
Your scenario you've imagined is one of the possibilities. I see this move as the beginning of a steady concerted effort by the various authority orgs to discredit him and finally bring him down.
They may fall back on your suggestion in desperation to save democracy.
Either way, it's gone too far now to not end very bloody.

Not only that, I think water is wet, and that fire is hot.

"Extreme right" are those who cling to "god, guns, and the Constitution," as the great divider put it?
Many Americans are now extolling the virtues of fascism, but most are doing it unwittingly.

We need a discussion on 'fascism' but I don't think enough people are ready yet. I tried to open the discussion with one of the mods but I didn't hear any interest. What is fascism?

Trump attempted to eliminate government civil servants and replace them with people loyal to him. That was an attempt at pure fascism. Biden reversed it but Trump will do it again if he can regain power.

Last edited:
Your scenario you've imagined is one of the possibilities. I see this move as the beginning of a steady concerted effort by the various authority orgs to discredit him and finally bring him down.
They may fall back on your suggestion in desperation to save democracy.
Either way, it's gone too far now to not end very bloody.

Save "duhmobcracy" by eradicating the Constitution and establishing a fascist dictatorship? That does appear the agenda of the Nazi democrat party.

Save "duhmobcracy" by eradicating the Constitution and establishing a fascist dictatorship? That does appear the agenda of the Nazi democrat party.
If you're going to become surly and rude, we'll be finished.
Does your constitution speak out in any way for stopping the move to a fascist state? Do you know what fascism even entails?

Trump's move to eliminate civil servants and replace them with people loyal to him, is a very direct indication.

And when I say that Americans unwittingly support fascism, you can relate to that. I suggest you will most likely support Trump's move to eliminate government employees, in the name of smaller government.

No more surliness and rudeness in place of an important discussion! Get it?

Many Americans are now extolling the virtues of fascism, but most are doing it unwittingly.

The democrats are a 100% fascist party, the rank and file of the democrats are half-wits.
We need a discussion on 'fascism' but I don't think enough people are ready yet. I tried to open the discussion with one of the mods but I didn't hear any interest. What is fascism?

Typical exchange with a democrat:

democrat: Fascism is right wing
American: What makes it right wing?
d: Because it's fascist
A: Okay, but what makes fascism right wing?
d: because it's capitalist
A: Weren't Mussolini and Hitler collectivists with the state controlling the means of production?
d: They were corporatists
A: So they sold stock in an exchange?
d: well, there were private owners
A: So there was no exchange or stock involved like a corporation would use?
d: greedy Capitalists pigs
A: but there was no stock for the public to buy and ownership was set by the party that ruled the government?
d: see - capitalists
A: Government controlling the means of production is capitalism?
d: Racist
A: isn't racism a collectivist concept? The denial of individualism in favor of group identity?
d: Racism is right wing
A: From the trail of tears, slavery, the Klan, Jim Crow, to BLM, haven't the democrats been behind virtually all racism in America?
d: Democrats were Republicans back then
A: That's just stupid. Back to fascism.
d: Fascism is right wing
A: Fascism holds that the state - the government, is supreme. Isn't that what democrats claim?
d: Republicans are fascists
A: Don't Republicans advocate for individual civil rights?
d: We need courts to make laws at the federal level to ensure rights for women by imposing law from the top
A: shouldn't people decide for themselves on a state by state basis?
d: You're destroying democracy

Trump attempted to eliminate government civil servants and replace them with people loyal to him.
Wow, what a stupid lie.

Do better.

That was an attempt at pure fascism. Biden reversed it but Trump will do it again if he can regain power.

Trump made his biggest mistake by not firing all the staff hired by Obama. Xi's man Quid Pro fired everyone hired by Trump.

If you're going to become surly and rude, we'll be finished.
Does your constitution speak out in any way for stopping the move to a fascist state? Do you know what fascism even entails?

Do you?

Fascism is absolute power to the state. A collectivist ideology where the state is supreme.
Trump's move to eliminate civil servants and replace them with people loyal to him, is a very direct indication.

Why do you keep repeating this absurd fantasy?

And when I say that Americans unwittingly support fascism, you can relate to that. I suggest you will most likely support Trump's move to eliminate government employees, in the name of smaller government.

I would support the elimination of 90% of the federal government employees.

Unfortunately you're lying about Trump and he never suggested any such thing.

No more surliness and rudeness in place of an important discussion! Get it?

Democrats are fascists, Nazis - get it?
  • democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
    • Republicans judge people by the content of their Character
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
    • Republicans support free people trading freely with each other
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
    • Republicans promote individual liberty
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
    • Republicans support rights for all
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
    • Capricious and arbitrary rule by dictators runs against the concepts of liberty
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
    • The state is the god of the democrats
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
    • Hate speech laws, political correctness, cancel culture
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror
    • Reich Minister Garland sent the Gestapo kick President Trump’s door in.

Trump made his biggest mistake by not firing all the staff hired by Obama. Xi's man Quid Pro fired everyone hired by Trump.
The would be dictator makes moves to concentrate all control of the country under his control.

Trump has created a loyal supreme court that is sympathetic to fascism and has attempted to eliminate politically non-biased civil servants. It's written on the wall in large letters, but it's being ignored by a citizenry that is so far unaware of how they are supporting the overthrowing of their dumbocracy. (your description of democracy)

As it progresses further away from upholding the rule of law, the Democrats will cease to resist and only the intellectual minority will fight to save democracy. They will resort to extreme measures.

The democrats are a 100% fascist party, the rank and file of the democrats are half-wits.

Typical exchange with a democrat:

democrat: Fascism is right wing
American: What makes it right wing?
d: Because it's fascist
A: Okay, but what makes fascism right wing?
d: because it's capitalist
A: Weren't Mussolini and Hitler collectivists with the state controlling the means of production?
d: They were corporatists
A: So they sold stock in an exchange?
d: well, there were private owners
A: So there was no exchange or stock involved like a corporation would use?
d: greedy Capitalists pigs
A: but there was no stock for the public to buy and ownership was set by the party that ruled the government?
d: see - capitalists
A: Government controlling the means of production is capitalism?
d: Racist
A: isn't racism a collectivist concept? The denial of individualism in favor of group identity?
d: Racism is right wing
A: From the trail of tears, slavery, the Klan, Jim Crow, to BLM, haven't the democrats been behind virtually all racism in America?
d: Democrats were Republicans back then
A: That's just stupid. Back to fascism.
d: Fascism is right wing
A: Fascism holds that the state - the government, is supreme. Isn't that what democrats claim?
d: Republicans are fascists
A: Don't Republicans advocate for individual civil rights?
d: We need courts to make laws at the federal level to ensure rights for women by imposing law from the top
A: shouldn't people decide for themselves on a state by state basis?
d: You're destroying democracy

Wow, what a stupid lie.

Do better.

Chomsky at about 4:00 minutes, speaking on Trump's schedule F.

Fascism in it's purest form!

An abortion ban and a loyal biased Scotus, and a religious doctrine controlling government are all added window dressing for the fascist state.

You Nazi scum don't know what insurrection is. Actually, your rulers do, they also know just how fucking stupid and dishonest drones like you are.

There was an insurrection. Armed democrats invaded American territory and occupied it for 10 weeks through force of arms.

View attachment 681250

The Reichstag Fire was a mostly peaceful protest where some rioting occurred.

We had an insurrection and Nazi fucks like you supported it.

What you won't allow is protests against your Reich.
That's one guy. Look at you guy when we told you that you had to wear masks inside public buildings.

1660324300825.png

The would be dictator makes moves to concentrate all control of the country under his control.

You keep making moronic statements supported by nothing more than your bigotry and hatred,
Trump has created a loyal supreme court that is sympathetic to fascism and has attempted to eliminate politically non-biased civil servants. It's written on the wall in large letters, but it's being ignored by a citizenry that is so far unaware of how they are supporting the overthrowing of their dumbocracy. (your description of democracy)

duhmobcracy.

First off, support the lie of " attempted to eliminate politically non-biased civil servants."

You keep spewing this, but offer nothing to support it,.

Secondly, this is a Constitutional Republic.

A democracy is mob rule, 51% voting to harm the other 49%

The United States is not, and has never been a democracy.
As it progresses further away from upholding the rule of law, the Democrats will cease to resist and only the intellectual minority will fight to save democracy. They will resort to extreme measures.

democrats will never cease in their bid to end the Constitution and establish a fascist dictatorship until they are utterly and completely defeated - either politically or through force of arms.

The Constitutional Republic will survive, or the Nazi democrat party will - one or the other.

We've seen the democrats before, in 1930's Germany. We know what they are doing.

Many of us are dedicated to "Never Again." Whatever it takes to stop the Nazis.

Chomsky at about 4:00 minutes, speaking on Trump's schedule F.

Fascism in it's purest form!

An abortion ban and a loyal biased Scotus, and a religious doctrine controlling government are all added window dressing for the fascist state.

Fuck Chomsky. The old Marxist demagogue has nothing rational to say.

All you have are lies. There is no abortion ban.

Dobbs returned the question of abortion to the people to vote on in the many states.

That's called "democracy," where people vote on issues. But this outraged the Nazi democrats, because democracy is a danger to our duhmobcracy.

Are you claiming Trump is a dictator?

:lmao:

You can't be taken seriously.
I'm claiming that his intention is to become America's dictator. And I've provided indications of Trump's fascist ambitions as guidance for those who are still attempting to have fascism defined for their own understanding.

The main problem of helping them understand is that most of them have already accepted the principals of fascism without admitting that they find its priorities and goals quite agreeable!

The latest! Trump believes he's above the law on illegally holding documents that are the property of government.

Would a democratically elected president do that? Would a president claim that he is above the law and ignore the subpoena that prompted a search warrant?

Would a Dem president do that?
Yes, maybe one would in America.
The American people may be ready now for putting their president above the law!

...continuation of closed thread.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

Last post before closing:

"Now trump knows why you take the 5th, because the FBI are the democrat's Stasi, specializing in perjury traps."
Then why did he say that only the guilty plead the Fifth? If what you are saying was true before, then why did Trump say it years ago if it is a perjury trap? Trump and you talk out of both sides of your crap filled mouths.

Forum List

Back