Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is PERSECUTION, not PROSECUTION!!! :eusa_hand:
zyo0uak28mg91.jpg

Trump should have cleaned up his act years ago. He's being investigated for Rico crimes. You think politicians should be above the law like in Syria?
So, you’ll join me in calling for the arrest and prosecution of Joseph R Biden then?

Trump should have cleaned up his act years ago. He's being investigated for Rico crimes. You think politicians should be above the law like in Syria?
Fuck you and all that MADE UP FAKE allegations!!!
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are pushing the country to the edge.

So you're admitting you don't know if anything in the warrant is truthful, right?

Of course. I have said I will withhold judgement till we have more information. But again, i am not the one making any claims about the warrant. Why not ask your fellow Trump worshiper to back up his words?

I don't care if they trust the process or not. Most of the Trump supporters her are just that, "Trump Supporters", and part of the same sore loser crowd that whined over the election and would have joined in on Jan 6 if their boss or their wife would let them go. All bluster and blow.
None of the crap said here really matters or is relevant until we see what comes of this. If it comes to charges, they will be decided by a judge in good standing and a jury of his peers. I am willing to live with the outcome. I have not heard what was found or how they knew they were there, if they found them, but somebody does.
First, your hatred for Trump supporters opens my eyes to just how extreme your political leanings are. I will keep that in mind when and when I report unfair posts. Just saying.

Second, what in the world makes you think most Trump voters would have gone to the January 6th riot if their boss or wife allowed it? That would be the same as if I said Biden voters would have all joined in with the BLM barbarians as they assaulted people, burned down buildings, destroyed private businesses - if their wife had let them.

Third, of COURSE it matters if Americans trust the process by which the FBI operates. Democrats aren’t “rulers.” They are governed with the PERMISSION of the governed. When half of Americans object to the biased approach the FBI takes against people depending on whether they are Democrats or Republicans, there is a major problem.

The real shame is that that so many Democrats are fine when the FBI has been weaponized - and decides how to proceed depending on the political leanings of its targets.

Bannon: i said BEFORE the raid, we're at war, we're at political and ideological war...the FBI is the gestapo, they put a Colorado Gold Star mother in chains, they put Peter Navarro in chains

Last edited:
It was just a chance for them to rob the place.
Hope you got your stuff back. I was both innocent and lucky. Mine wasn't stuff stolen, just damaged, as they stole my new van and used it to carry 20 people to jail, breaking out a window, destroying a quadraphonic speaker system, crushing the mount on a tape deck and getting a lot of mud and grime on the carpet, after chasing kids through the sand pits, shooting shotguns over their head and dragging them out of the water. I think they were attracted to it, as there was a couple f#ucking inside of it, who would not let them in until they got their clothes on, so they broke in. Too bad they came from outside the county, out of their jurisdiction and out of 70 of us, recovered no drugs. It was a highschool graduation blow out near the edge of the county way out in the sticks, miles from any houses. Confiscation of private vehicles for public use in an undeclared emergency completely out of jurisdiction, where they were not authorized to be, along with everything else they did, turned out to be a pretty big deal. When I went back to again complain and seek repairs, being threatened by the Sheriff with "ricky recorder" going in my pocket, didn't him, as only one party is required to consent to be recorded in Tennessee. The Federal judge (long time friend of my dad) in the city I grew up in, explained the situation and all I wanted was my new van, like new again.

Some records taken by Trump are so sensitive they may not be described in public

Some of the presidential records recovered from former president Donald Trump’s residence at Mar-a-Lago are so sensitive they may not be able to be described in forthcoming inventory reports in an unclassified way, two people familiar with the matter said Friday.

The revelation comes as Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney (D-N.Y.) sent the National Archives and Records Administration a request for further information on 15 boxes of records recovered from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort last month. The Archives set Friday as its deadline for an inventory of the contents.

The Archives has publicly confirmed earlier reporting by The Washington Post that classified materials were found within the boxes and that torn-up records had been transferred to the Archives but not reconstructed by the Trump White House.

The inventory is expected to provide more information on the volume and scope of classified documents, including details on the level of classification, according to the two people familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. There are records at the very highest levels of classification, including some that can be viewed by only a small number of government officials, the two people said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/25/trump-oversight-records/

One news anchor I was watching had the telling reaction of wondering which criminal probe the FBI was there to find evidence for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back