Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Trump is the ONLY former POTUS to do this? Try to just give me the one word answer you know is true rather than a long, diatribe and deflection. Thanks.
Beats me. Sorry, dude. Smallest I could manage for ya.

"They even broke into my safe!"
FZrJgJvXwAcFVhf

Republican Party could conceivably split between two groups:
1. Conservatives who venerate Rule of Law.
2. Radicals who flirt with anarchy, civil war and fascism.

So why did the FBI suppress evidence regarding the laptop and the 10% skimming to the Big Guy? If you can’t see how they protect a corrupt Biden and go on a massive witch-hunt against Trump, you are just too engrossed in your left wing echo chamber.
This is exactly what I’m talking about. Biden was convicted in the right wing echo chamber. Of what? Stuff. You don’t really know.

Vague stuff doesn’t hold up in courts.

I have some unsolicited advice for my fellow progressives regarding how to respond to flame baiting, hyperbolic nonsense like what Bannon said. Don't go down that rabbit hole. We simply need to point out that a federal judge approved the search of Mar-a-Lago because the evidence warranted it. Evidence suggesting Trump committed a crime. I don't think we need to say much more than that.
Yeah, and a FISA judge approved spying on Trump based on Hillary's FAKE dossier too! You fucking deceitful leftists are disgusting!

Beats me. Sorry, dude. Smallest I could manage for ya.
I asked if you "thought" he was the only one. Surely you have an OPINION on the matter.

My answer is ABSOLUTELY HES NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Your answer? Once you give me your opinion I will look up the information and we will learn the answer together. I havent researched it. Im just giving my opinion and asking for yours.

Thanks

Republican Party could conceivably split between two groups:
1. Conservatives who venerate Rule of Law.
2. Radicals who flirt with anarchy, civil war and fascism.
The radicals flirting with civil war are the ones raiding the home of the best POTUS the country has ever had.

And supporting overturning the election at the recording of the electoral vote was an attempted fraud against the majority of voters in the 2020 election.
No proof loser.
No, dumbass. Democrats and tbe proven criminal FBI protected her from the punishment she deserved ... and now they are trying to set Trump up and get him for the exact same thing Hillary was truly guilty of.
ha ha, Really ?
The FBI head is appointed by Trump with both houses under republican control for two years.
Hilarious, Bill Barr too had no charges…..you guys are just shitting your pants with crappola.

Before yesterday, there had never been an FBI raid on the home of a former President. Republicans are super, super upset about that. Before Jan 6th, 2021, there had never been a violent attempt to overthrow an American election. But Republicans weren’t upset at all about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back