Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will keep that in mind when and when I report unfair posts. Just saying.
Reporting "unfair" posts is stupid.

There is no restriction for fair or unfair posts retard.

You break site rules and they respond. That's it.

ENJOYING?????

This is pure EVIL!!!!!

This is fucking EMBARRASSING and a STAIN on our country!!!!

:eusa_hand:
Then Donny should have given everything back without a bunch of crap. He chose. Tough Sh#t.

qijsjsjsjsnnsjsjs.jpeg

The current president has to authorize ex-president or even the president elect to get briefed.

For more than 50 years, components of the intelligence community have delivered the top-secret PDB to the commander in chief every working day.

A president-elect is normally brought into this briefing process early in the transition to support a smooth transfer of power and to avoid national security vulnerabilities on or after inauguration. But not this year. Joe Biden, despite his wide recognition as president-elect, is not yet seeing the PDB.

1. Why isn’t the intelligence community sharing the President’s Daily Brief with Biden?

Because President Trump hasn’t authorized it. And the distribution of the PDB is at the sole discretion of the current president.
Does Biden get the president's daily brief now? It's hard to imagine him not nodding off, or molesting a female agent while they try to explain the day's intelligence.

Then Donny should have given everything back without a bunch of crap. He chose. Tough Sh#t.
Do you think Trump is the ONLY former POTUS to do this? Try to just give me the one word answer you know is true rather than a long, diatribe and deflection. Thanks.

Eric Swalwell, who was sitting on the House intelligence committee, literally slept with a Chinese spy and he hasn’t been raided by the FBI.

justice...for all or for some?

Bannon: i said BEFORE the raid, we're at war, we're at political and ideological war...the FBI is the gestapo, they put a Colorado Gold Star mother in chains, they put Peter Navarro in chains
I have some unsolicited advice for my fellow progressives regarding how to respond to flame baiting, hyperbolic nonsense like what Bannon said. Don't go down that rabbit hole. We simply need to point out that a federal judge approved the search of Mar-a-Lago because the evidence warranted it. Evidence suggesting Trump committed a crime. I don't think we need to say much more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back