Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tramp planned this as he knew the classified material should not be at Mar-largo.

I hope and pray these lunatic supporters of Trump don't try to start a civil war or revolution.

If you want to see the 2nd amendment amended, starting a war is the way to do it.
Actually a civil war wouldn't change the 2nd amendment, it would require a Convention of States and 38 states to agree to it. Never happen.

Where have you been the last seven years? Hello?

"You don't get a warrant on the former President's home on a fishing expedition, no way"

Have you even been FOLLOWING the news these last years? That's exactly what they did in DC, over and over again.
Right. You sure don't. So it probably isn't a fishing expedition. Somebody could have spilled the beans on what he had. Who knows. I bet we find out.

He has not been to court on this yet. They simply exercised a search warrant to recover evidence and property taken from the US Government. If it gets to a court, it will be to a jury of his peers, unless his lawyers want a judge's ruling and the prosecution has no objections.
When did you think this story broke?
The search warrant was not the correct process. There should have been a subpoena first, per Dershowicz. The MSM is predicting that Trump gets convicted of destroying classified documents, and thereby is disqualified from future Federal office. Then if the FBI finds any evidence that Trump organized the J6 riot, that could put him behind bars, a 2'fer.

While I agree with you, rumors are, they went into that safe, and came up empty?

:dunno:
Like I told somebody else, if looking for documents in his residence, I would have sought to look in the safe, so it would have been part of the search warrant. How could anybody be so dumb as to not have it on the search warrant. If law enforcement was so stupid to not list contents of safes, on search warrants, everybody would hide there drugs, stolen money or stolen documents in their safe and nobody the wiser. I care whether what they thought was taken was found in is residence, but I don't care where it was or was not found, and neither would a jury if it came down to it.

Republicans are not above the Law but democrats are.
Sandy Berger got caught stealing classified documents, not prosecuted.
Comey stole classified documents, not prosecuted
Hunter Biden committed several feloneys, not prosecuted.
LINKS???
In 2005, he was fined and sentenced to two years of probation plus community service for unauthorized removal of classified material from the National Archives. He gave up his license to practice law.

Not so and Comey did not steel classified material and Hunter Biden did not have his home raided, they had all the material from his IRS reports.

and Comey is a republican and an independent from 2016.

Last edited:
But using law enforcement to exercise a search warrant sign by a judge in good standing is the American way. Trump is not above it. If he kept documents, the government is entitled to get them back.
You’re arguing from a weak position, given a) how Hillary got away destroying evidence, including classified information, and b) how the FBI hid the story of Hunter’s laptop (and the 10% to The Big Guy) by calling it Russian disinformation and turning the election to Biden.

The FBI is compromised in favor of Democrats and in opposition to Republicans, and this raid to try to dig up some dirt on a previous U.S. president to prevent him from running for office again is not acceptable in what had been the United States of America.

Tramp planned this as he knew the classified material should not be at Mar-largo.
When the Repubs gain back power, they can do the same now. Of course, a percentage are deep staters and Trump was an outsider unlike near all other candidates who run for President.

You'd be right - had Trump broke into the White House on January 21st and taken the documents. He gave them to himself while he was President and once given it can't be revoked.

Trump could have taken those documents and published them in a book or given them to CNN had he wished to do so. Or he could have done what Bill Clinton did and given all our nuclear designs and plans to the Chinese communists.
That is totally false

I don't care if they trust the process or not.

In an open society, a constitutional republic?

If folks don't trust the system? Then the system no longer has political legitimacy. You may make those types of statements, & I suspect, the same types of attitudes that you express, are generated on BOTH SIDES, and by those that organized this raid.

If this doesn't stop, it may just lead to a physical violence, because neither side will have political legitimacy in the current system many Americans are deluding themselves they are living in, no matter who has the majority support of the population.

Our system is supposed to be based on compromise and trust, and if no one does? The system loses its source of political legitimacy. At that point? No telling what could happen.

6pdenz.jpg

Unless we stop with this delusion that we are still an open society, and a free society where the voice of everyone still matters, and folks trust the process. I find your admission very telling though. We are, it seems, devolving into a different type of system, a sort of Technocratic Kakistocracy.

Legitimacy (political)​

6pddxt.jpg

No he is not , and not above the law.
The DOJ and FBI and other alphabets are the swamp. Trump could have nothing but the action itself is designed to destroy him. And Garland is a moderate...bwhahha! Trump had Jeff Sessions. See the difference!

Google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back