Trump's HDS: Mr. Trump is a busy man. Yet, Trump is focused on revenge against Hillary

May 4, 2022
I know, it sounds pretty sick, but it's true: Hillary Derangement syndrome. It's been years, but he can't let it go. :no_text11:

Trump's HCDS: Mr. Donald Trump is a busy man. Yet, Trump is focused on a revenge lawsuit against Hillary Clinton

He faces four different indictments, 91 felony charges, a quickly depleting political war chest, and is running for president. And yet, with all of his own legal problems, Trump is focused on a revenge lawsuit against his old political rival Hillary Clinton and her allies.

A Legally Besieged Trump Focuses on a Personal Goal: Revenge Against Hillary Clinton

Most bizarre of all, Trump and his lawyer, Alina Habba, are suing Clinton in a manner that could land them a huge fine—after they were already hit with a fine for this lawsuit.

Back in January, U.S. District Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks berated Trump and Habba for wasting everyone’s time in a blistering order that personally sanctioned them $937,989.

Former President Donald Trump is a busy man.

He faces four different indictments, 91 felony charges, a quickly depleting political war chest, and is running for president. And yet, with all of his own legal problems, Trump is focused on a revenge lawsuit against his old political rival Hillary Clinton and her allies.

I know, it sounds pretty sick, but it's true: Hillary Derangement syndrome. It's been years, but he can't let it go. :no_text11:

Trump's HCDS: Mr. Donald Trump is a busy man. Yet, Trump is focused on a revenge lawsuit against Hillary Clinton

A Legally Besieged Trump Focuses on a Personal Goal: Revenge Against Hillary Clinton

Most bizarre of all, Trump and his lawyer, Alina Habba, are suing Clinton in a manner that could land them a huge fine—after they were already hit with a fine for this lawsuit.

Back in January, U.S. District Judge Donald M. Middlebrooks berated Trump and Habba for wasting everyone’s time in a blistering order that personally sanctioned them $937,989.

What does he think Hillary did to him this time?

Lock Hill up. :)

He should be. Hillary and shitstain obama.

Given that ALL of his investigations found that everything he claimed they did, was a lie, and none of his "enemies" committed ANY crimes whatsoever, Trump should learned to stop slandering people and lying about them.

25+ plus investigations and not one shred of evidence, not one witness, not one charge against ANY of them, and no evidence whatsoever of ANYTHING Donald Trump claimed. In fact, ALL of the evidence found indicated that the FBI did much to damage the Clinton Campaign, publicizing every aspect of the Clinton email investigation, and never making any of the Trump investigations public at all. Comey's public announcement of the re-opening of the email investigation 2 weeks before the election, likely handed the election to Trump.

But Trump always plays the victim. He's done nothing wrong, they're all out to get him. He's lying and his voters believe him over all sanity and reason. Just like you like Cult member.

Given that ALL of his investigations found that everything he claimed they did, was a lie, and none of his "enemies" committed ANY crimes whatsoever, Trump should learned to stop slandering people and lying about them.

25+ plus investigations and not one shred of evidence, not one witness, not one charge against ANY of them, and no evidence whatsoever of ANYTHING Donald Trump claimed. In fact, ALL of the evidence found indicated that the FBI did much to damage the Clinton Campaign, publicizing every aspect of the Clinton email investigation, and never making any of the Trump investigations public at all. Comey's public announcement of the re-opening of the email investigation 2 weeks before the election, likely handed the election to Trump.

But Trump always plays the victim. He's done nothing wrong, they're all out to get him. He's lying and his voters believe him over all sanity and reason. Just like you like Cult member.
Leftists and democrats are the most lying, most evil, soulless entities to ever tentacle their way out of hell. They don't rise to the level of creature. They don't deserve another breath. They poison air by their exhalation.

Why should I give your maggoty opinions any considerations?

Trump wastes his energy on personal attacks, name calling and revenge.

EVIDENCE???????
Leftist democrats are wholly responsible for the death by torture of America's great cities. Leftist democrats can take on any form their demonic masters require. Sometimes a brain amoeba that causes a belief in the purity of crime.

There are no words to adequately describe the depths of Leftist depravity.

Leftists and democrats are the most lying, most evil, soulless entities to ever tentacle their way out of hell. They don't rise to the level of creature. They don't deserve another breath. They poison air by their exhalation.

Why should I give your maggoty opinions any considerations?

I have children and grandchildren that I love and care about. I don't want them living in a world destroyed by the hate, racism and fascism that the world was left in post WWII. I remember virulent hatred towards Jews, who "brought it on themselves". The Southern lynchings. The fight for black people to even vote in the USA.

After the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act, all of it started to fade away, and black Americans seized the opportunities presented, building a strong, well educated middle class. Now, white fear of rising minority power, and a diminishing voting base, has Republican ginning up lies about minorities and immgrants, to scare white people into voting against their own economic best interests.

Republicans are turning the USA into a second tier nation in order to keep from giving rights, or equity to working people, of any race. Dr. ML King Jr. was killed not because he was demonstrating for minority rights, but because his platform succeeded in uniting all Americans of every race, religion and creed against poverty and racism, and the racist white power structures were having none of it.

Starting with Ronald Reagan's lies about welfare queens, and talk of "urban crime" versus "rural communities", Republicans have wrapped their arms around the much vilified racists and spread their toxicity throughout the country. When a black man was elected President, Republicans lost what was left of their minds, and went full blown "birther".

The cancer that is racism has to be excised from the nation in general, and the Republican Party in particular. You have to stop pretending it doesn't exist, and stop banning teaching about its violent and sordid history. You need a truth and reconcilliation commission.

The truth really does set you free. Telling children what happened in "olden times" as my kids called it, doesn't make children "feel bad" about being white. It makes them understand what failed in the past when their nation was young, and ought not to be repeated. Like race riots and murders, lynchings, Jim Crow. Things like that.

Leftist democrats are wholly responsible for the death by torture of America's great cities. Leftist democrats can take on any form their demonic masters require. Sometimes a brain amoeba that causes a belief in the purity of crime.

There are no words to adequately describe the depths of Leftist depravity.

So you have nothing at all, other than the lies Donald Trump tells you.

Leftist democrats display their lack of soul, spirit or internal controls by infesting bodies as do maggots, endlessly devouring flesh and leaving behind the pus of corruption.

The future these entities (remember they aren't even creatures) envision is best exemplified by the TV show The Walking Dead or the movie franchise, Resident Evil. The future they desire and are working towards is a population of animated corpses. They hobble from destruction to destruction with their intestines hanging out grunting their complaint.

Trump wastes his energy on personal attacks, name calling and revenge.

One of our small, construction company clients had a contractor stiff them for $40,000 on a contract. Our office recommended filing a Lien on the property, and suing the contractor. Our client's response that if he invested the same amount of time, money and effort into finding new clients who do pay their bills, he could easily make 4 times that amount. Better to take the write off and find profitable jobs.

Trump spends all of his time in court, because enjoys the cruelty of bankrupting little guys like our client. It's why he's such a failure in business, and has to license his name to get money. There is an old expression that really typifies Donald Trump:

It's really hard to "get ahead", when you spend all of your time "getting even".

Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

Revenge for...winning?

When has Trump ever actually won anything??? He didn't win the 2016 popular vote. He didn't even win the 2016 popular vote for the Republican nomination. 56% of Republicans voted for someone else. Trump was winning "winner takes all delegates" primaries with 15% of the votes, in the early months. 85% of the voters wanted someone else in those elections.

Trump complained that Hillary cheated, cutting Bernie out using "super delegates", but that was a lie too. Hillary received 70% of the popular vote for Democrats.

Tell us about any time that the voters picked Trump.

Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

I could teach an entire graduate level class on "projection" using this post. When people insult others, they project all of the things they hate about themselves, on to their "inferiors".

Particularly telling in the case of Lord Dickless, is

I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

And there it is.

Lock Hill up. :)
All the people around Trump that were locked up and are going to be locked up? :auiqs.jpg:

santos gobble 2.jpg

Forum List

Back