Donald John Trump: LOSER

what makes trump fascist? Why can't you explain your statement?
Look up the 14 characteristics of fascism , trump totally fits 11 of them. I worked all night and I'm going to bed now. Will wrote them all down later if you can't look them up for yourself.

Communism is elitists controlling everything. You know this right? must have a submissive people. do you know this? Accepting to take a vaccine untested and mandated, gives power to the elites. It seems you've caved to them already.
Stann , explain what you disagree with.

Look up the 14 characteristics of fascism , trump totally fits 11 of them. I worked all night and I'm going to bed now. Will wrote them all down later if you can't look them up for yourself.
name the 11

name the 11
Good morning. I'll name them all , and demonstrate how they apply not only to trump but these new republicans who look upon trump as the answer to their prayers. Unfortunately it will most likely be like talking to an ostrich with it's head in the sand. 1. Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism. The US flag is the best example , I don't know if it's a requirement but every republican seems to wear a flag pin, nothing could be more nationalistic. Remember when trump wrapped himself up in the flag on stage as a political prop. It couldn't get any more ridiculous or blatant than that. Holding the Bible upside down in front of a church , that he never went into to pray , also fits that is category as well as number 8. 2. Disdain for the importance of human rights. Let's see anti-gay , anti-Muslim, anti-transgender , anti-women ( overlaps with # 5 ) .trump is against so many people I don't believe he has very much support at all anymore. The question becomes who hasn't he offend or disparaged. Oh wait a second he defended white supremacists. 3. Identification of enemies / scapegoats as a unifying cause. trump and his followers are all about what they perceive as wrong and trump took those human emotions and made them into a weapon to divide US to the point that we are no longer just political adversaries but enemies. He fostered all these fears and hatreds. 4. The supremacy of the military and militarism. trump was quick to utilize this feature. He liked the military when they supported him and condemned them when they didn't v. Using photo ops to the hilt and threatening to use the federal troops in domestic affairs. 5. Rampant sexism. Do I really need to go into this at all. We're talking about trump. You can't possibly deny this. And abortion laws tell every woman in America they are less than equal to men and incapable of making their own decisions in life. End of that story. 6. A controlled mass media.LOL , trimp's dream come true. Everybody loves me. Why on earth are they picking on me. ( Also corresponds to # 3 ) why are only republicans given bad press. See all the lies.and exaggerations made by trump and his followers. It's almost endless . The leftist mainstream media , more like the same media. The real news ,not fake news designed to excite and entertain the mindless , self- centered far right. ( Fox et all ).7. obsession with national security. Don't get me wrong national security is more important than ever and the immigration debacle need to be dealt with in a reasonable and fair way to Americans and would be new Americans. But to make it some kind of guilt trip for one side or another isn't helping US and that's all they're doing. A wall.might help a little but in the end the problems still remains and aren't solved merely delayed. Rejecting any help on the matter just because of politics , especially Congress giving the President emergency powers to stop immigration until things can get under control just because he's not " your " president is pathetic. There is no single solution to this problem . Changing a problem into a positive takes work , time and money. The Chinese found out 800 years ago walls don't work.8. religion and government hopelessly entwined. Need I even mention this . In case you missed it , republicans are not only supporting the Christian faith over all other religions , they are gradually breaking down the wall between church and state. Some even wanted to declare US a Christian nation. Bring back Christian worship in public schools. etc. The problem in explaining all this is I can only scratch the surface. If I mentioned everything this would go on for hundreds or thousands of pages. Suffice I will attempt to be brief. 9. Corporate power is protected. Tax breaks for the rich and their corporations FOREVER ! Can't say more than that can you. Very bad idea. Dumps all the taxes on the working class. 10. Labor power is suppressed. This one is iffy. Both parties support labor. But if you examine it closely republicans are more superficial about it. trump likes cheap labor , that doesn't go well with unions. 12. Disdain for intellectuals and the arts. Trump's record speaks for itself. Each year he was in office he attempted to end funding to the National Endowment for the Arts. Thanks to bipartisan support in Congress it grew each year. And of course he said from the beginning he knew more than the experts ( no matter what the field ,) . How embarrassing and pitiful. 12. Obsession with crime and punishment. This is the most ironic of all trump is gung-ho about dealing with crime.and corruption , especially when it involves ' illegal " ( undocumented ) immigrants. But never when it involves himself. Can we have a justice system.like the one Russia has , would anyone want that - hardly. 13.rampant cronyism and corruption. No president ever before put so many unqualified friends and donors into positions of authority than trump did. It was absurd.and agencies he didn't care for he either eliminated or put people in there that were counterproductive agents. Way to go ! Stylizing the government and our laws to suit you not the people. One of the most ridiculous items was the shower head water deal , his whole reason for attacking the water saving measure was so he could have " perfect " hair.Yes, he actually believes his fake orange mop is PERFECT. But he believes he is perfect too. Last but not least by any means - 14.Fradulent Elections , He did his best but never got away with it. The courts and the nation prevailed. He lost everything. And will be remembered as an infamous footnote on our great history. That's a wrap. You need not respond at all. I know you'll attempt to deny it all but that's fine .We're all entitled to our opinions . I just appreciate them more when they're based on facts. I was wrong he qualifies On All 14 characteristics.

what makes trump fascist? Why can't you explain your statement?
Trump is a domestic terrorist who should spend the test of his miserable life in prison.

Locking him up for what he did is this Country's only hope.

Forum List

Back