Trump's family?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Wonder why none of them have been present at his multiple indictments to offer moral support. Strange.

Wonder why none of them have been present at his multiple indictments to offer moral support. Strange.
Why would you attend a circus that has no credibility?

Trigs.jpg

Good luck with that one. Seems you would have wised up after the circus with Schiff, Piglosi, Nadler and Schumer. What was that definition of insanity that is attributed to Einstein?
That was in a political forum. This is a legal forum and will be with a jury of random peers agreed upon by prosecution and defense, not a political battle where what matters is who has the most party member. He is probably f#cked.
Oh, and remember he uses Republican lawyers, and we know how well that works for him 63 out of 64 times, when he has no evidence supporting his view.

Why would they be? It’s an arraignment…what do they need to be there for? Was Hunters dad with him when he attempted to plea guilty to tax fraud and get an deferral on his illegal gun scam?

That was in a political forum. This is a legal forum and will be with a jury of random peers agreed upon by prosecution and defense, not a political battle where what matters is who has the most party member. He is probably f#cked.
Oh, and remember he uses Republican lawyers, and we know how well that works for him 63 out of 64 times, when he has no evidence supporting his view.
Our judiciary is "supposed to be" independent. It is clear the judiciary in DC is not. This will ultimately end in exoneration by the SCOTUS.

Our judiciary is "supposed to be" independent. It is clear the judiciary in DC is not. This will ultimately end in exoneration by the SCOTUS.
Not independent because they won't turn a blind eye at the Federal level? His words that were untrue sparked a march on the Capital after trying to pressure his own Vice President to go against his oath to the constitution, to assist the overthrow of the Presidential election and make the votes of the people meaningless, null and void, by his own whim? Bullshit. You can't walk away from that forever.

Rumor is, as for Trump family members, Ivanka and Jared ratted out the fatman.

His subjects... Mark Meadows, McCarthy, Giuliani and who knows who else, ratted him out also.

Not independent because they won't turn a blind eye at the Federal level? His words that were untrue sparked a march on the Capital after trying to pressure his own Vice President to go against his oath to the constitution, to assist the overthrow of the Presidential election and make the votes of the people meaningless, null and void, by his own whim? Bullshit. You can't walk away from that forever.
BS. "March peacefully and patriotically to the capitol and make your voices heard." My, my, my, why were you not upset when Hilarity, Abrams and a host of other democrats questioned the outcomes of elections. It is their right to question elections that have so many irregularities. He didn't pressure anyone. What did he have to pressure them with? Asking an AG to "find me 11K votes" is not trying to illegally overturn an election. Now I expect your next response to be typical of you, "I don't care, it really doesn't affect me in TN--blah, blah, blah."

Forum List

Back