Trump's family?

Trump was able to walk and chew gum at the same time he could work on the course, that’s why inflation didn’t skyrocket and russia didn’t invade ukraine on his watch, nor did he have record Covid deaths

Xiden can’t even ride a bike
He can barely move a beach chair or walk on the sand.

At 80, Biden can still ride a bike ten miles.

Fat Donnie does not know how to ride a bike or swim.
He can’t even play golf without riding his cart onto the green
Donny walked up the plane’s slick steps yesterday in the rain without missing a beat. Biden falls up the stairs on a sunny, dry day.

At 80, Biden can still ride a bike ten miles.

Fat Donnie does not know how to ride a bike or swim.
He can’t even play golf without riding his cart onto the green
Haha no he can’t he continues to fall off bikes

BS. "March peacefully and patriotically to the capitol and make your voices heard." My, my, my, why were you not upset when Hilarity, Abrams and a host of other democrats questioned the outcomes of elections. It is their right to question elections that have so many irregularities. He didn't pressure anyone. What did he have to pressure them with? Asking an AG to "find me 11K votes" is not trying to illegally overturn an election. Now I expect your next response to be typical of you, "I don't care, it really doesn't affect me in TN--blah, blah, blah."
Right because he is an "Independent".

Walk and chew gum?

Trump could not even read the material he was given. His attention span in meetings was about 20 seconds.

He was childish, impulsive and stubborn and made decisions based on his so called gut instincts
Maybe he did, they appear to be light years better then xiden’s hence why 73 percent of the country now thinks we are headed in the wrong direction and a record number of people are worse off since xiden took office

Maybe he did, they appear to be light years better then xiden’s hence why 73 percent of the country now thinks we are headed in the wrong direction and a record number of people are worse off since xiden took office

:auiqs.jpg:

When was the last time voters said the country was headed in the right direction?
Decades ago
14 million more people have jobs than when Biden took office
They seem better off

Because democrats don't care which Trump they murder...as long as they get to murder a Trump (any Trump) they'll be happy!

And ofcourse...they know they wouldn't be charged with any crime.
Indictments aren't murder......why the fuck are you Trumpers such dramatic divas

Haha no he can’t he continues to fall off bikes

Did you ever ride a bike with Toe Clips?
I had them on my bike and took them off because my feet would get caught and I would fall

Did you ever ride a bike with Toe Clips?
I had them on my bike and took them off because my feet would get caught and I would fall
So you can't ride a bike either? and learned from your mistakes? Joey Xiden apparently can't ride nor learn from his mistakes

:auiqs.jpg:

When was the last time voters said the country was headed in the right direction?
Decades ago
14 million more people have jobs than when Biden took office
They seem better off
we have never had this many AMericans in history feel this way

Record percentage says US headed in wrong direction: NBC poll​

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

Joey Xiden and the Demafascist party are destroying the country, and the working class.

Congrats

we have never had this many AMericans in history feel this way

Record percentage says US headed in wrong direction: NBC poll​

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

Joey Xiden and the Demafascist party are destroying the country, and the working class.

Congrats
So Biden’s approval rating remains at 42 percent……about the same as Obama and Trump had.

These polls are pretty cut and dry.
A certain percent will approve or disapprove regardless of measurable performance

Direction of the country polls have been negative for decades

So Biden’s approval rating remains at 42 percent……about the same as Obama and Trump had.

These polls are pretty cut and dry.
A certain percent will approve or disapprove regardless of measurable performance

Direction of the country polls have been negative for decades
Cool...the problem is that a record number of Americans feel he's taken us in the wrong direction and are worse off.....I think the American people are woke to the fact that it's not just Xiden, but the entire Demafacsit agenda and their war on the working class and the American way of life

Cool...the problem is that a record number of Americans feel he's taken us in the wrong direction and are worse off.....I think the American people are woke to the fact that it's not just Xiden, but the entire Demafacsit agenda and their war on the working class and the American way of life
And their stupid TDS pandemic infecting the entire party....

Stop your partisan bullshit.
Americans hate their Government. Republican lies, misinformation and propaganda are a large part of it.

Public opinion of the Republican Party is at an all time low.
Yet you blame direction of the country on Biden

Forum List

Back