Trump's family?

BS. "March peacefully and patriotically to the capitol and make your voices heard." My, my, my, why were you not upset when Hilarity, Abrams and a host of other democrats questioned the outcomes of elections. It is their right to question elections that have so many irregularities. He didn't pressure anyone. What did he have to pressure them with? Asking an AG to "find me 11K votes" is not trying to illegally overturn an election. Now I expect your next response to be typical of you, "I don't care, it really doesn't affect me in TN--blah, blah, blah."
Peacefully my ass, and they certainly were not patriots as they attacked the capital.
1691106416541.jpeg

1691106673994.jpeg

1691107093220.png

Trump didn't organize it. If you believe he did you're just another leftist whack job.
Are you sh#tting me or yourself? He invited and spoke at the rally before sending them down Pennsylvania Avenue to "fight or else lose the country". So, they went and they fought and he refused to call them off. It doesn't get much clearer than that, skippy.

Wonder why none of them have been present at his multiple indictments to offer moral support. Strange.

His family knows all this was unnecessary. This is what Trump wants. He doesn't care about his family.

He's busy.
Did you know that Biden has taken over 360 days of vacation since he was elected? I bet you didnt know that. Thats an entire year of vacation. Democrats dont give a fuck though. You guys bitched endlessly about Trump golfing, but Trump worked WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more hours than Biden.

Dems dont care if he isnt doing his job, they dont care if he is taking bribes, they dont care if he is using his power to keep his felonious son out of prison and they dont care that he is weaponizing the federal government against his opponent in the next election. Democrat voters are as shady as their politicians are. You guys have ZERO integrity.

Last edited:
Did you know that Biden has taken over 360 days of vacation since he was elected? I bet you didnt know that. Thats an entire year of vacation. Democrats dont give a fuck though. You guys bitched endlessly about Trump golfing, but Trump worked WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more hours than Biden.

Dems dont care if he isnt doing his job, they dont care if he is taking bribes, they dont care if he is using his power to keep his felonious son out of prison and they dont care that he is weaponizing the federal government against his opponent in the next election. Democrat voters are as shady as their politicians are. You guys have ZERO integrity.

Biden goes to his home in Delaware every weekend
I guess that counts as “vacation” to Republicans

Have we given up counting Trumps rounds of golf yet after he swore he would be too busy to play golf

Have we given up counting Trumps rounds of golf yet after he swore he would be too busy to play golf
Why is he leaving the White House every weekend? Why has he taken an entire YEAR of vacation? You whine about golf but Biden has been absent for a YEAR!!!

Wonder why none of them have been present at his multiple indictments to offer moral support. Strange.
Some suspect that Jared Kushner (as well as Mark Meadows) - two characters intimately aware of Trump's nefarious schemes but absent from Smith's indictments and not thought to be among Trump's unnamed co-conspirators - may have come clean to the Special Counsel.

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 8.06.08 AM.png

Why is he leaving the White House every weekend? Why has he taken an entire YEAR of vacation? You whine about golf but Biden has been absent for a YEAR!!!
The thread's topic is "Trump's family." Has Henry Lewis Gates uncovered some shared chromosomes?

Trump was able to walk and chew gum at the same time he could work on the course, that’s why inflation didn’t skyrocket and russia didn’t invade ukraine on his watch, nor did he have record Covid deaths

Xiden can’t even ride a bike

Trump was able to walk and chew gum at the same time he could work on the course, that’s why inflation didn’t skyrocket and russia didn’t invade ukraine on his watch, nor did he have record Covid deaths

Walk and chew gum?

Trump could not even read the material he was given. His attention span in meetings was about 20 seconds.

He was childish, impulsive and stubborn and made decisions based on his so called gut instincts

So where were Hunter's family members last week when his plea deal crashed and burned? No family member wanted to be a part of that??

Lefties think they can read minds and are absolutely obsessed with the Trumps.
Not only that, his daddy runs off to the beach.

At 80, Biden can still ride a bike ten miles.

Fat Donnie does not know how to ride a bike or swim.
He can’t even play golf without riding his cart onto the green

Forum List

Back