Trump's family?

Stop your partisan bullshit.
Americans hate their Government. Republican lies, misinformation and propaganda are a large part of it.

Public opinion of the Republican Party is at an all time low.
Yet you blame direction of the country on Biden
what am I lying about? The polls speak for themselves...they are from ABC of all places....which is typically a dembot propagandist piece.

Americans are worse off since Xiden took office.

Yeah, Xiden is the President...it's his America....moreover the Demfacist have run Congress for two of the last 3 years, and still run the US Senate.

It's their policies that have made American poorer

Are you sh#tting me or yourself? He invited and spoke at the rally before sending them down Pennsylvania Avenue to "fight or else lose the country". So, they went and they fought and he refused to call them off. It doesn't get much clearer than that, skippy.
He wanted to have the National Guard there in case, despite his instructions to be peaceful, a riot broke out. The Democrats WANTED a riot.

what am I lying about? The polls speak for themselves...they are from ABC of all places....which is typically a dembot propagandist piece.

Americans are worse off since Xiden took office.

Yeah, Xiden is the President...it's his America....moreover the Demfacist have run Congress for two of the last 3 years, and still run the US Senate.

It's their policies that have made American poorer
I just got home from the grocery store.

I will have you know that I must be much stronger these days. I used to have to make two trips from the car for $60 worth of groceries, and these days I can carry in $100 worth in one fell swoop.

He wanted to have the National Guard there in case, despite his instructions to be peaceful, a riot broke out. The Democrats WANTED a riot.
Why didn’t Trump speak up immediately when his mob turned violent?

Why did he turn an angry mob on Mike Pence?

Why didn’t Trump speak up immediately when his mob turned violent?

He told them to stop it and go home,
Why did he turn an angry mob on Mike Pence?
He didn’t turn the rioters on Pence. Why do you libs always blame poor behavior on someone else?

And all of it pales compared to the Burning, Looting, and Murdering YOUR side did in city after city, for months on end.

He told them to stop it and go home,

He didn’t turn the rioters on Pence. Why do you libs always blame poor behavior on someone else?

And all of it pales compared to the Burning, Looting, and Murdering YOUR side did in city after city, for months on end.
Despite urging from staff, family and key Republican leaders, Trump ignored pleas to speak out against the violence for three hours.

While the mob had breached the Capitol and was beating police officers and Mike Pence was trying to evacuate his family…….Trump posted how Mike Pence had let down his country.

The TRUMPmob chanted……..Hang Mike Pence

Forum List

Back