Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Based on the evidence the dead airman was the moron
For being armed in his own home?

How very fascist of you.

C'mon man. You are better than this. You're starting to sound like JoeB, who truly is a moron.

You aren't ..

Right

Knowing its a sheriffs deputy at the door he didnt need a gun in his hand
He didn't know. He was security for an ordnance unit. Amazingly enough there are bad people who would love to kidnap someone like him.

Just because someone claims to be a cop doesn't mean they are.

Yes, in America stupidity is not a crime

But it can nevertheless be punishable by death

The black guy had no logical reason to be holding a gun

didnt have to he was holding it an d not putting down. thats a threat to an officer.

Did the officer announce himself ??

Seems common sense not to be holding a gun with a cop next to you

Amazingly enough there are bad people who would love to kidnap someone like him.
Fair enough

If he thinks there are bad people at his door why open the door for them?

I dont think he was a drug dealer with dissatisfied customers who want their money back - but it is a possibility

The deputy announced himself twice and the airman opened the door

But with a gun in his hand which was a very stupid thing to do

was he supposed to wait for no compliant guy to shoot him. he knew they were cops.
He should of at least waited til there was an actual threat.

You can’t just shoot a guy when he opens the door to his house. That’s called murder.

You can’t just shoot a guy when he opens the door to his house. That’s called murder.
If you have a gun in your hand you "ARE" already to threat to police.

Several have been arrested for waving a gun.

If you have a gun in your hand you "ARE" already to threat to police.

Several have been arrested for waving a gun.
Haha he wasn’t waving a gun. All reports say he opened the door with a gun pointed to the ground, the officer banged on the door and hide out of sight and as soon as the poor opened, started firing

This is big govt gone wrong

It’s time we start holding big govt accountable

See post 388

There was no reason for the airman to be holding a gun except to shoot someone

Haha he wasn’t waving a gun. All reports say he opened the door with a gun pointed to the ground, the officer banged on the door and hide out of sight and as soon as the poor opened, started firing

This is big govt gone wrong

It’s time we start holding big govt accountable
I never said he was waving a gun. I was referring to other people waving guns, not that man who was standing at the door with a gun.

See post 388

There was no reason for the airman to be holding a gun except to shoot someone
Agreed, someone comes banging on my door in the middle of the night, hiding out of view, I might be willing to shoot them
And there would be no reason a person would be holding a gun, banging on my door and hiding unless they planned on killing…like the cop here. Sounds like premedated murder

Agreed, someone comes banging on my door in the middle of the night, hiding out of view, I might be willing to shoot them
And there would be no reason a person would be holding a gun, banging on my door and hiding unless they planned on killing…like the cop here. Sounds like premedated murder
So you think the airman thought the deputy sheriff was a criminal who wanted to do him harm?

That's why he needed the gun?

So you think the airman thought the deputy sheriff was a criminal who wanted to do him harm?

That's why he needed the gun?
Maybe. We don’t really get to ask him since the govt thought shooting first was the right answer

You can't make this shit up, racist would love to give this officer a medal for murdering this young, black man.

I agree that the officer looks guilty in this case, at least based on just the end of the video that I watched. It isn’t about race though. The officer would have likely done exactly the same thing if the victim had been white. I feel the same regardless and the fact that the victim was black makes it no more or less tragic.

Would you feel the same if the office had been black and the victim had been white? Just curious.

Maybe. We don’t really get to ask him since the govt thought shooting first was the right answer
Assume the airman thought so

Why open the door if you fear what's on the other side?

Well yeah

When the police come to your door dont meet them with a gun in your hand unless you WANT to die

Wrong. We have pushed the idea of how everyone has the right to protect themselves and their homes. How it is a right to be armed (and I agree it is).

That means you can arm yourself while answering the door. I see it as being a bit paranoid but it is what it is.

Cops can't just kill a person for exercising his second amendment right.

Wrong. We have pushed the idea of how everyone has the right to protect themselves and their homes. How it is a right to be armed (and I agree it is).

That means you can arm yourself while answering the door. I see it as being a bit paranoid but it is what it is.

Cops can't just kill a person for exercising his second amendment right.
What you are arguing (disingenuously btw - aka you dont really mean it) is for a constitutional right to do stupid things

In that case the black guy did have a right to open the door with a gun in his hand, but it was a very stupid thing to do

What you are arguing (disingenuously btw - aka you dont really mean it) is for a constitutional right to do stupid things

I argued for exactly what I argued. It is your right to be armed and that would include answering your door armed.

In that case the black guy did have a right to open the door with a gun in his hand, but it was a very stupid thing to do

You can't just kill someone for being "stupid".

Forum List

Back