Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.

There are 60

45 came over from the cruise ship and Wuhan
There are 15 NEW cases

Funny, that's not what the CDC says.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Whatever hate site programs your fucking retards is claiming the CDC has a number, but the CDC site is quite different.

Guess you're just lying - I mean, you hate Trump, and that's what's really important..
LOL

* This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020. It does not include people who returned to the U.S. via State Department-chartered flights.

I love how you said this... “Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site”
.... when talking about a video of trump that is the same on all websites.

This Uncensored2008 poster is a goddamn moron.

Hmm. Guess you wouldn't be a fucking moron...

3 + 42 + 15 = 60 That's 60, folks.

Trump thinks anyone who came over from China is not a citizen

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

There are 60

45 came over from the cruise ship and Wuhan
There are 15 NEW cases

Funny, that's not what the CDC says.

Whatever hate site programs your fucking retards is claiming the CDC has a number, but the CDC site is quite different.

Guess you're just lying - I mean, you hate Trump, and that's what's really important..
LOL

* This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020. It does not include people who returned to the U.S. via State Department-chartered flights.

Well how about that.

So, you Stalinists are lying? The president was right and your hate fueled rants are inflated?

I'm shocked...

This was a statement from the CDC yesterday which was when President Trump was briefed:

>>>>>>
Messonnier said "our containment strategies have been largely successful" so far. "As a result, we have very few cases in the United States and no spread in the community," she said.

"But as more and more countries experience community spread, successful containment at our borders becomes harder and harder," she added.

There are 14 confirmed cases in the U.S., not including 39 passengers of a cruise ship in Japan who tested positive and were brought back to the U.S. under the watch of federal health officials. ................

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

I saw it. It was embarrassing.

So stupid fuck, how do you explain;

:dunno:
BY looking less than halfway down the page and reading this, you embarrassing moron:

COVID-19: Cases among Persons Repatriated to the United States†

Diamond Princess Cruise Ship‡
Positive

And?

As the president stated - CORRECTLY

COVID-19: Confirmed Cases in the United States*†
Travel-related 12
Person-to-person spread 2
Total confirmed cases 14

In your hate, you fucking lied, because the hate sites told you to.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Always, ALWAYS use the deaths & sickness of others to promote partisanship!

Good job buddy, you get an A for Effort. Pay no attention to the fact that effort doesn't start with an A....

By the way, you realize NO POLITICIAN is in any way the savior of a health crisis right? They all blow smoke.

Lying fuck.

Your link is two weeks old.

LYING FUCK

Lying fuck.

I love how you said this... “Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site” after posting a link from CNN where you are apparently getting your information. Haha

So stupid fuck, how do you explain;

:dunno:

That's not what your hate site says the CDC number is? I'm confused? Are you gutter scum lying?
why would I need to explain that? I haven’t made a comment about the number of cases... I don’t know and I do t really care. I’m laughing at your nonsensical emotional reactions at this point

No shithead, it doesn't.
It sure does. It has been quoted to you, dumbass.

Remember the other day when trump was whining that the 42 infected patients from the cruise ship were brought home into the US (you know, the ones listed in your CDC link, bringing the total to 60)?

Of course you don't. Neither does the Dotard president. Because neither of you have a coherent string of thoughts that lasts 4 days. He is old and mentally ill. What's your excuse?

Forum List

Back