Trump's "character" pre election & post election are quite different

No, he's still just as crooked and corrupt, still manufacturing shit all over the world aka anyplace but the US. He even took his daughter and sil along to meet with Japanese PM.

Conway is truly terrifying. She has worked against basic rights and freedoms for her entire career, including with Todd Akin and she's on record as being against the First Amendment. She's as racist and dishonest as Duh Donuld.

And trump is most certainly a "partisan hack". For him, the party is himself. So far, everyone he's hiring, talking about hiring are DC Dinos, the darlings of K Street. Just look at who he has announced for very high level jobs. He not only is not draining the swamp, he's very busy filling it with cement.

He has a life-long history of filthy criminal actions. He has enormous conflicts of interest, already using his office for personal profit, in bed with Putin, as is Flynn, using an unsecured cell phone to talk to our enemies, already knee deep in lawsuits, even suing DC (twice!) over his taxes. And he has actually bragged about getting away with being a serial sexual predator.

The trump presidency will be the most corrupt of any in our history. He will make Nixon and Reagan look squeaky clean.
Fear....lies....desperation....cowardice....pant shitting...fear....llo!

Yes, I agree that he did use all that and more and I agree that the dupes fell for it.

Don't worry though. He'll have all new lies every couple of days - just as he has since he declared, got the nomination and was elected.

Lucky for all of us is that he cannot do most of what he said (lied) he would. I RWNJ traitors can whine and cry all they want but he simply cannot carry out his threats on the US Constitution.

His persona is different, but his character hasn't changed.

Has Trump met with Romney or does that even matter?

Cracks me up that the Australian PM got trump's unsecured cell phone number from a golfing buddy - exactly what he and the RWNJ traitors berated Hillary for. But, its different when the right does it. Different when trump talked to Putin on that very same unsecured cell phone.

Its the Not Ready For Prime Players Meets Amateur Hour. The Apprentice Meets Kim Kardashian.

Has Trump met with Romney or does that even matter?

Cracks me up that the Australian PM got trump's unsecured cell phone number from a golfing buddy - exactly what he and the RWNJ traitors berated Hillary for. But, its different when the right does it. Different when trump talked to Putin on that very same unsecured cell phone.

Its the Not Ready For Prime Players Meets Amateur Hour. The Apprentice Meets Kim Kardashian.

The liar lost.

Forum List

Back