Trumps biggest sacrifice.......uh, uh, give me a decade or two, uh, uh......

Still waiting on Hillary's great sacrifice....tick tock
Big difference here, Sassy, she's not going around the country denegrading minorities, slashing away at foreigner and challenging the eithics and loyalty of American immigrant, Trump is...so either put up or shut up and as you know I'm not a Hillary fan, I will say, having to deal with Bill all them years without getting a charge....I'd say she sacrificed her scruples.

A sacrifice is a sacrifice, do not be questioning others about theirs unless you have some yourself....and she doesn't.
Get a effin grip, it was the father that challenged Chimp Trump, not Hillary and secondly, maybe someone should ask her, maybe, just maybe she does have a story....like get a grip and chill out...Meth doesn't wear off that quickly, does it?

Oh you think the father just appeared at the DNC and walked up and spoke? LOL

Papa Muslim spoke and promptly found out Trump don't play
Trump don't play?? That thin skinned maggot got about as much gut as a you white mf's who talk shit via a key board but would run like chicken shit if faced with the real world, like give me a break. The only thing that coward got going for him is security, crazy white mf's with guns and a twitter account....eeeewwwweeee, I'm scared...Get the fuck outta here!!
Do you believe in God?

Big difference here, Sassy, she's not going around the country denegrading minorities, slashing away at foreigner and challenging the eithics and loyalty of American immigrant, Trump is...so either put up or shut up and as you know I'm not a Hillary fan, I will say, having to deal with Bill all them years without getting a charge....I'd say she sacrificed her scruples.

A sacrifice is a sacrifice, do not be questioning others about theirs unless you have some yourself....and she doesn't.
Get a effin grip, it was the father that challenged Chimp Trump, not Hillary and secondly, maybe someone should ask her, maybe, just maybe she does have a story....like get a grip and chill out...Meth doesn't wear off that quickly, does it?

Trump don't play?? That thin skinned maggot got about as much gut as a you white mf's who talk shit via a key board but would run like chicken shit if faced with the real world, like give me a break. The only thing that coward got going for him is security, crazy white mf's with guns and a twitter account....eeeewwwweeee, I'm scared...Get the fuck outta here!!

If you're going to start your racist BS I'll let you spew....it's old

That Muslim should have offered his pocket constitution to obummer.
Uh, Obama is a constitutional lawyer, and and and, he uh, also knows how to read it too. Trump on the other hand would probably sell the const. to Putin for a price.

Do you believe in God?
Sweetheart, I was raised Catholic, know the bible inside out and and and at age 57, have rarely fell asleep without prayer...so to answer your question, YES. Now do you?

TGred just keeps it 100%...duxes!!

Do you believe in God?
Sweetheart, I was raised Catholic, know the bible inside out and and and at age 57, have rarely fell asleep without prayer...so to answer your question, YES. Now do you?
Don't you worry that you might go to hell for your racism? Did Jesus tell you to talk about white people like that? Catholics must not be Christians.

TGred just keeps it 100%...duxes!!

You look sad doing it.

Trump never denigrated a minority idiot.
I can't help you Willow, I just can't...stop thinking the word minority always pertains to fuckin blacks, ,,,,gezzus your stupid!!

Trump Responds To Father Of Killed American Soldier, Can’t Name A Single Sacrifice
The Republican nominee tried to deflect Khizr Khan’s historic DNC speech.......

Just when I thought, this moron couldn't get any worse, he does....Trump on his biggest sacrifice, other than giving up lusting after his daughter and promising to keep his latest wife til she hits 40, his biggest sacrifice to date (drums rolling)....... building a zillion dollar empire with the mil his daddy gave him and hiring thousands upon thousands of people.....so that they can attend his university, get ripped off and feed their families....quote unquote LOLOLOLOL.

Face it Trump, you've been nothing your entire life but a no problems baby mama fuckin machine, who has lead a opulent exploitive greed fest life, who thought money could buy you class and found out the hard way, it doesn't. Bloomberg pegged you perfectly, he knows a con when he sees one....

And I find it so refreshing, that a muslim American has taken your racist white ass to task.

You are the only presidential candidate in US history to bad mouth your own
president before a foreign power, ie Putin and hug a communist that clearly hates this country, as if you and he are lovers.....YOU SIR, ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION AND TO THE DUMB STUPID WHITE FUCKS THAT SUPPORT THIS SHIT.
579d2d712a0000fa01fb3c22.jpeg

Big Ears and Cankles have sacrificed so much...yeah right...has anyone in the political class sacrificed? I doubt it but duping lefties is too easy.

Do you believe in God?
Don't you worry that you might go to hell for your racism? Did Jesus tell you to talk about white people like that? Catholics must not be Christians.
Listen and then I will end this convo.....I am not a racist.
I have many many many many white friends even some that date black brothers, although I do hold my nose, cause I know how to fake it.....but
because I don't live on an island, and have to live in the real world, we must as human beings be able to get along with a diverse group of people or at least try.....here however when on the web, in the privacy of your own home, you are allowed to release the beast thats within and do so, as in my case, from a political view point. I go to many many sites on the internet, discussing reality shows, home made recipes, this one forum for fat happy people, which I love, but because I am overly passionate about Obama, about politics, yes I do get carried away with my bias against...CONSERVATIVE RACIST WHITE PEOPLE....

.....and Willow, I'm 10000% certain, God knows my true heart, where it lies and how I feel without the anst of Trump, conservative whites and Obama...he knows me pretty well....that answers your question? Put it this way, I won't need to be burried in a swim suit!!

Trump Responds To Father Of Killed American Soldier, Can’t Name A Single Sacrifice
The Republican nominee tried to deflect Khizr Khan’s historic DNC speech.......

Just when I thought, this moron couldn't get any worse, he does....Trump on his biggest sacrifice, other than giving up lusting after his daughter and promising to keep his latest wife til she hits 40, his biggest sacrifice to date (drums rolling)....... building a zillion dollar empire with the mil his daddy gave him and hiring thousands upon thousands of people.....so that they can attend his university, get ripped off and feed their families....quote unquote LOLOLOLOL.

Face it Trump, you've been nothing your entire life but a no problems baby mama fuckin machine, who has lead a opulent exploitive greed fest life, who thought money could buy you class and found out the hard way, it doesn't. Bloomberg pegged you perfectly, he knows a con when he sees one....

And I find it so refreshing, that a muslim American has taken your racist white ass to task.

You are the only presidential candidate in US history to bad mouth your own
president before a foreign power, ie Putin and hug a communist that clearly hates this country, as if you and he are lovers.....YOU SIR, ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION AND TO THE DUMB STUPID WHITE FUCKS THAT SUPPORT THIS SHIT.
579d2d712a0000fa01fb3c22.jpeg

Big Ears and Cankles have sacrificed so much...yeah right...has anyone in the political class sacrificed? I doubt it but duping lefties is too easy.
You look and sound so stupid defending a clown

:clap:

Thanks, ace.....every single day I wake up, I keeping hoping this racist orange fuck was just a bad dream, sadly its all so real.

I don't hope, hope is for losers, I do however know that every single day this moron will post something that only confirms how functionally retarded the minority controlled left is.

I don't really like Trump, but I absolutely hate Hillary and the American left, so I am voting Trump and hope he wins if for no other reason than to give these folks one giant middle finger

American immigrants are not loyal anymore. They wave Mexican flags, put allah before country, cost more than they give, and take every chance they get to tell me how I have wronged them. Fuck immigrants, they are ruining this place

American immigrants are not loyal anymore. They wave Mexican flags, put allah before country, cost more than they give, and take every chance they get to tell me how I have wronged them. Fuck immigrants, they are ruining this place
Kinda like them white immigrants back in the day, ruining this country, eh? Listen, blaming immigrants for NAFTA, fucked up politicians and greedy fucks on Wall Street is not gonna fly with me. Find mirror pal and start pointing the finger at the problem...its people like you not having a welcoming mentality that causes the stress for so many immigrants.

Kinda like them white immigrants back in the day, ruining this country, eh? Listen, blaming immigrants for NAFTA, fucked up politicians and greedy fucks on Wall Street is not gonna fly with me. Find mirror pal and start pointing the finger at the problem...its people like you not having a welcoming mentality that causes the stress for so many immigrants.
Those white immigrants were also slayed by different tribes. So when one treaty was broken all suffered the consequences.

Thanks, ace.....every single day I wake up, I keeping hoping this racist orange fuck was just a bad dream, sadly its all so real.

I don't hope, hope is for losers, I do however know that every single day this moron will post something that only confirms how functionally retarded the minority controlled left is.

I don't really like Trump, but I absolutely hate Hillary and the American left, so I am voting Trump and hope he wins if for no other reason than to give these folks one giant middle finger
You guys gave us the middle finger voting in a majority GOP congress and it all backfired on you. You gave us the finger with Bush for an extra 4 years and he practically ruined the financial world....voting for Trump and hoping the finger will make you feel better is a lose lose for you white fucks....yaw gotta understand one thing, when shit goes bad, its you white fucks that get it the worse, haven't you noticed that by now? The GOP has never ever ever been a benefit to you nuts, not ever, especially these morons you nuts keep placing all your hopes dreams upon. Us minorities, we've had it bad all our lives, so hard times are nothing to us, but you white fucks, you're the ones who end up on the shit end of things when you think like this....good luck pal, your gonna need it.

You guys gave us the middle finger voting in a majority GOP congress and it all backfired on you. You gave us the finger with Bush for an extra 4 years and he practically ruined the financial world....voting for Trump and hoping the finger will make you feel better is a lose lose for you white fucks....yaw gotta understand one thing, when shit goes bad, its you white fucks that get it the worse, haven't you noticed that by now? The GOP has never ever ever been a benefit to you nuts, not ever, especially these morons you nuts keep placing all your hopes dreams upon. Us minorities, we've had it bad all our lives, so hard times are nothing to us, but you white fucks, you're the ones who end up on the shit end of things when you think like this....good luck pal, your gonna need it.
The crooked financial institutions did the damage to the finances with their fraudulent made up paperwork and they were stripping the public coffers via government back loans. How long do you think they could keep lying their asses off in Wall Street passing everyone a bunch of worthless paper while the CEO's pocketed multiple millions every year in bonuses with their cooked books?

Forum List

Back