Trumps biggest sacrifice.......uh, uh, give me a decade or two, uh, uh......

Still waiting on Hillary's great sacrifice....tick tock
Big difference here, Sassy, she's not going around the country denegrading minorities, slashing away at foreigner and challenging the eithics and loyalty of American immigrant, Trump is...so either put up or shut up and as you know I'm not a Hillary fan, I will say, having to deal with Bill all them years without getting a charge....I'd say she sacrificed her scruples.

American immigrants are not loyal anymore. They wave Mexican flags, put allah before country, cost more than they give, and take every chance they get to tell me how I have wronged them. Fuck immigrants, they are ruining this place
Kinda like them white immigrants back in the day, ruining this country, eh? Listen, blaming immigrants for NAFTA, fucked up politicians and greedy fucks on Wall Street is not gonna fly with me. Find mirror pal and start pointing the finger at the problem...its people like you not having a welcoming mentality that causes the stress for so many immigrants.
Those white immigrants were also slayed by different tribes. So when one treaty was broken all suffered the consequences.
Sweetie, you went back too far for me, I'm talkin about Irish, Italians, Russian, etc...those.

Big difference here, Sassy, she's not going around the country denegrading minorities, slashing away at foreigner and challenging the eithics and loyalty of American immigrant, Trump is...so either put up or shut up and as you know I'm not a Hillary fan, I will say, having to deal with Bill all them years without getting a charge....I'd say she sacrificed her scruples.

American immigrants are not loyal anymore. They wave Mexican flags, put allah before country, cost more than they give, and take every chance they get to tell me how I have wronged them. Fuck immigrants, they are ruining this place
Kinda like them white immigrants back in the day, ruining this country, eh? Listen, blaming immigrants for NAFTA, fucked up politicians and greedy fucks on Wall Street is not gonna fly with me. Find mirror pal and start pointing the finger at the problem...its people like you not having a welcoming mentality that causes the stress for so many immigrants.
Those white immigrants were also slayed by different tribes. So when one treaty was broken all suffered the consequences.
Sweetie, you went back too far for me, I'm talkin about Irish, Italians, Russian, etc...those.
I am talking about 2001. The crash hit when the feds started discovering how bad it was and what they were doing. The people in the cheap seats just did not get the news for several more years.

Thanks, ace.....every single day I wake up, I keeping hoping this racist orange fuck was just a bad dream, sadly its all so real.

I don't hope, hope is for losers, I do however know that every single day this moron will post something that only confirms how functionally retarded the minority controlled left is.

I don't really like Trump, but I absolutely hate Hillary and the American left, so I am voting Trump and hope he wins if for no other reason than to give these folks one giant middle finger
You guys gave us the middle finger voting in a majority GOP congress and it all backfired on you. You gave us the finger with Bush for an extra 4 years and he practically ruined the financial world....voting for Trump and hoping the finger will make you feel better is a lose lose for you white fucks....yaw gotta understand one thing, when shit goes bad, its you white fucks that get it the worse, haven't you noticed that by now? The GOP has never ever ever been a benefit to you nuts, not ever, especially these morons you nuts keep placing all your hopes dreams upon. Us minorities, we've had it bad all our lives, so hard times are nothing to us, but you white fucks, you're the ones who end up on the shit end of things when you think like this....good luck pal, your gonna need it.
The crooked financial institutions did the damage to the finances with their fraudulent made up paperwork and they were stripping the public coffers via government back loans. How long do you think they could keep lying their asses off in Wall Street passing everyone a bunch of worthless paper while the CEO's pocketed multiple millions every year in bonuses with their cooked books?
Thats what happens when you deregulate banks, a conservative staple of politics.

Thanks, ace.....every single day I wake up, I keeping hoping this racist orange fuck was just a bad dream, sadly its all so real.

I don't hope, hope is for losers, I do however know that every single day this moron will post something that only confirms how functionally retarded the minority controlled left is.

I don't really like Trump, but I absolutely hate Hillary and the American left, so I am voting Trump and hope he wins if for no other reason than to give these folks one giant middle finger
You guys gave us the middle finger voting in a majority GOP congress and it all backfired on you. You gave us the finger with Bush for an extra 4 years and he practically ruined the financial world....voting for Trump and hoping the finger will make you feel better is a lose lose for you white fucks....yaw gotta understand one thing, when shit goes bad, its you white fucks that get it the worse, haven't you noticed that by now? The GOP has never ever ever been a benefit to you nuts, not ever, especially these morons you nuts keep placing all your hopes dreams upon. Us minorities, we've had it bad all our lives, so hard times are nothing to us, but you white fucks, you're the ones who end up on the shit end of things when you think like this....good luck pal, your gonna need it.
The crooked financial institutions did the damage to the finances with their fraudulent made up paperwork and they were stripping the public coffers via government back loans. How long do you think they could keep lying their asses off in Wall Street passing everyone a bunch of worthless paper while the CEO's pocketed multiple millions every year in bonuses with their cooked books?
Thats what happens when you deregulate banks, a conservative staple of politics.
It took both parties to tango to get that done.

Agreed. The Clinton administration got the balls rolling, the GOP just perfected it....yet another reason I dread having a Clinton or a Trump in the white house, to crooked fuck heads

Agreed. The Clinton administration got the balls rolling, the GOP just perfected it....yet another reason I dread having a Clinton or a Trump in the white house, to crooked fuck heads
Yup and Bill still claims it had nothing to do with it. None

Sadly, there's not one single negative impact this country is going through that doesn't have a Bill Clinton finger print attached to it...from Nafta to the housing crash.....all because Bill Clinton in thero
There's not one single negative impact this country has gone through that doesn't have a Clinton finger print attached to it, not one...from the GOP having so much power, to Nafta, to the bank failures.....the man in theory was a nightmare for this country and its a shame, he's credited for good, when it wasn't.

Sadly, there's not one single negative impact this country is going through that doesn't have a Bill Clinton finger print attached to it...from Nafta to the housing crash.....all because Bill Clinton in thero
There's not one single negative impact this country has gone through that doesn't have a Clinton finger print attached to it, not one...from the GOP having so much power, to Nafta, to the bank failures.....the man in theory was a nightmare for this country and its a shame, he's credited for good, when it wasn't.
It all sounded good and evidently people bought into it all. It is like the preacher who tells the people that they don't have to die to their carnal flesh to get to heaven and things in their life will all be roses. The people like that message better than the truth and the golden calf is too tempting for them not to go for it.

You didn't like minorities or immigrants then....... Why in the world you like them this time?

You didn't like minorities or immigrants then....... Why in the world you like them this time?
Because he hates himself.

white immigrants built this place, white folks pay your welfare check, better STFU

no, I just hate you and the parasite immigrants

Nothing to do with the topic, but btw, what political party backed TARP and which opposed it? which party said in 2006 that there was no housing bubble?

Wow, that was deep, God only knows how much sleep I'm gonna lose now over you...bitch please, as if!!

Wow, that was deep, God only knows how much sleep I'm gonna lose now over you...bitch please, as if!!

as if what? you actually have valid points and an IQ over 90?

white immigrants built this place, white folks pay your welfare check, better STFU
Yeah, they might have built shit and got paid for it...but nigga's created the wealth through slave labor that made it possible for you white fucks to build shit...don't get it twisted hommie and since when do you tell me to shut up? And welfare is white thing called SSI.

as if what? you actually have valid points and an IQ over 90?
Put it this way, I can go heads up with you and any of the neo nuts that come here to whine about shit. You diaper wearing roaches are nothing but thin skinned trashy that think the whole fuckin world gives a rats fuck about you and what the fuck you think....in short, fuck off lice ball

How can you sleep at night under the bridge?

Forum List

Back