Trumps big announcement on Tuesday. What are you expecting ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This week. What do you think the great man will tell us ?

I think he will bring down the curtain on his political career and donate all of his PAC money to wildlife conservation projects.

He will then settle down to spend more time with his families.

What will happen then ? Who will do battle with paedo satanists ? Is this the end times ?

I think he will bring down the curtain on his political career and donate all of his PAC money to wildlife conservation projects.

What will happen then ? Who will do battle with paedo satanists ? Is this the end times ?

He’s going to make a lot of people cry.

Trump is going to announce that Melania is pregnant

I think he will announce his run for 2024 because he stayed at a Holiday Inn last night!

He will do the Donald.

I think he's going to step aside for Larry Hogan in 2024, and set his sights on for a run in 2028.

Maybe he'll announce that he is giving Vince McMahon a rematch in the Battle of the Billionaires 2 at the next Wrestlemania?

If he loses the match, he agrees to forfeit the 2024 nomination to VInnie Mac?

New Topics

Forum List

Back