I think it's time to check out

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Yet again, another election demonstrates how completely inept most of the American electorate are. It's glaringly obvious.

Media (of all flavors) are the main purveyors. The opportunists seeking power (representing both sdes of the party-of-one) thrive on it. They depend upon it and become millionaires in the process.

I look at it this way. I'm financially set for the rest of my life. Why do I care if others wanna play along? There's just more to life.

No more voting for me. No more politics. Whenever I see or hear people arguing over the clown show, I'm just gonna kind of chuckle and think to myself...you know what...you get what you deserve.

Yet again, another election demonstrates how completely inept most of the American electorate are. It's glaringly obvious.

Media (of all flavors) are the main purveyors. The opportunists seeking power (representing both sdes of the party-of-one) thrive on it. They depend upon it and become millionaires in the process.

I look at it this way. I'm financially set for the rest of my life. Why do I care if others wanna play along? There's just more to life.

No more voting for me.
are you far enough away from the uncivilized world that it wont come banging on your door???

I'm not upset about this. The tactics the Dems use to steal elections are now more and more visible. This gives the GOP at the state and local levels more time to prepare for 2024. Florida is an example of what happens when the election and vote counting processes are fair and auditable. After Miami-Dade in 2000, they cleaned up their act. Other states should follow their example.

I'm not upset about this. The tactics the Dems use to steal elections are now more and more visible. This gives the GOP at the state and local levels more time to prepare for 2024. Florida is an example of what happens when the election and vote counting processes are fair and auditable. After Miami-Dade in 2000, they cleaned up their act. Other states should follow their example.

I'm not really upset about it.

I really just don't care any more.

As I'd mentioned, there's just more to life.

No more voting for me. No more politics. Whenever I see or hear people arguing over the clown show, I'm just gonna kind of chuckle and think to myself...you know what...you get what you deserve.
I did the same to an extent several years ago. Yes I still talk about politics here, old habits and all... but I am not NEARLY as wrapped up into it as I use to be. I NEVER watch any traditional "news" anymore. It is all 100% propaganda and 100% designed to keep average Americans divided, ignorant and most of all - not paying attention to what is REALLY going on and things that REALLY matter.
Like yourself, I am financially secure. I am certainly not wealthy, but I am by no means poor either. The only debt I have is the mortgage with six figures of equity. 401ks, 403b, pension, liquid assets and investments... we are good pretty much no matter what happens.

You think you're set.....but they'll be coming for you money next. Soon they'll be grabbing our bank accounts and stealing it.
All they have to do is make up an excuse. It's already in the works.

I'm not really upset about it.

I really just don't care any more.

As I'd mentioned, there's just more to life.

Well, I do agree with that. I remember when Politics was not front and center 24/7 in our culture. The Covid Tyranny, however, needs to be put down. The methods they used to violate our civil rights are going to be the permanent tool kit for the never ending "-demics". Get ready for the Fear peddlers to cook up the next one soon.

I did the same to an extent several years ago. Yes I still talk about politics here, old habits and all... but I am not NEARLY as wrapped up into it as I use to be. I NEVER watch any traditional "news" anymore. It is all 100% propaganda and 100% designed to keep average Americans divided, ignorant and most of all - not paying attention to what is REALLY going on and things that REALLY matter.
Like yourself, I am financially secure. I am certainly not wealthy, but I am by no means poor either. The only debt I have is the mortgage with six figures of equity. 401ks, 403b, pension, liquid assets and investments... we are good pretty much no matter what happens.
My old man would often tell me that his generation of voters destroyed America for REAL Conservatives as they basically went to work for the Leftist movement….He said they did so by sitting on their hands, by not going to the polls or by not being aggressive enough at the polls.
Do you think he was right?

Fine, yet another right winger vowing never to vote again. And you WONDER WHY WE LOSE! IT'S BECAUSE OF DUMBFUCKS LIKE YOU WHO JUST GIVE UP!

You would be an example of the inept I'd mentioned.

You're barely beyond the age of a teenager as I recall.

You have much to learn about the real world. Perhaps start with learning how to carry yourself like an adult.

You think you're set.....but they'll be coming for you money next. Soon they'll be grabbing our bank accounts and stealing it.
All they have to do is make up an excuse. It's already in the works.
The biggest thing I am afraid of is they will change the age to receive SS benefits to 67 or 72. Which the Democrats along with Republicans tried to do once already and luckily received massive retaliation from the public.
But things are different now. Our culture is VERY youth centric. Ageism is alive and well. I have no doubt that the under 40 crowd could care less today if they delayed SS for real.
Another is the continued erosion of healthcare insurance ever since Obamacare passed. Most American citizens no longer have healthcare coverage. They have what used to be catastrophic care that only cost $150 - $200 a month - only now it is called Health insurance and cost 5 times that. And with even higher deductibles than what catastrophic care had 20 years ago.
These two things can very much upset and create significant economic hardship on millions of ageing Americans. But virtually all Gen Z's and probably less than half of millennials could care less about us or raping out finances to pay for their college debts etc.

My old man would often tell me that his generation of voters destroyed America for REAL Conservatives as they basically went to work for the Leftist movement….He said they did so by sitting on their hands, by not going to the polls or by not being aggressive enough at the polls.
Do you think he was right?
Neither.
Like I just said in this thread, or another one a few minutes ago - there has been a major cultural shift in America in the last 30 years. Our culture is almost entirely based around youth. We are now a VERY youth centric culture.
And what politics does the average young adult have?.... and there it is.

You should change your avatar because:

Oh yeah....

200.gif

You would be an example of the inept I'd mentioned.

You're barely beyond the age of a teenager as I recall.

You have much to learn about the real world. Perhaps start with learning how to carry yourself like an adult.

No, you know what? Fuck you. I am sick and tired of so called conservatives who want to "fight back" but swear they will never vote again after they lose an election. They bitch about everyone else cheating, they delude themselves into thinking America has failed them and they do NOTHING about it!

Look at you old man, all nice and comfy, with your money. You're set for life. You worked hard all your life for it and you deserve it. But now you think you can just wash your hands of the greatest opportunity we have, voting? The same thing people flee communist countries for? That's bullshit!

I'm young, I am stuck with a generation the same age as me not leaning left, but SWERVING left! My future is fucking wrecked! There is no way to save any money, or plan for the future with the democrats in office! Do you get that? I'm fucking SCREWED and so are other guys my age who WANT THE RIGHT THINGS! Old conservatives who are too wishy washy are a stain on the right wing. VOTE! it's the only thing that gives us a chance!

The system is NOT rigged, the elections are NOT stolen, the right is too fucking wishy washy! The left is so young, so motivated, so energized, and all we do is bitch on message boards about how bad things are. Keep voting, give our country just a few more years of freedom, before it's too damn late.

Forum List

Back