Trumper's Last Words "Get Vaccinated"

Looked it up, they think there might be a connection which is a lot different from the crap you are listening to... And only for women under 50. It's a load of crap for the brainwashed to be worrying about this kind of thing.

Of course some worry about such a thing because it hasn't been around long enough for us to know everything about it. It may be safe for the rest of our lives and it may be killing us. We just don't know yet.

Three deaths out of millions and millions of vaccinations is just like every other vaccine, brainwashed functional moron. I will listen to the experts, you listen to internet crazies and Rupert Murdock scumbag pundits...

So let me get this straight.

The unvaccinated is scared of the vaccine because 3 people died after receiving it.

The virus has killed over 600 thousand Americans but the unvaccinated aren't scared of it.

That's a choice each individual has to make on their behalf. What if in three years we find out this vaccine is causing very high cases of a deadly cancer, or organ failure?

I got the shot around the same time I had to see my doctor for a yearly checkup. One of my blood tests came out a little off, and I explained to her I got my first vaccine a week before I got the blood work done. She put in an order to get another test a month later, this time three weeks after my second vaccine. The numbers were off the chart.

I can't say for sure if it had anything to do with the vaccine or not, but what if it did? I never had this particular test ever show negative results before. Coincidence? Maybe, but this is an experimental vaccine, and depending on the outcome of all this, I may be regretting getting the shots.

Did you change your diet during that 3 weeks or drink more?

They don't know how long the antibodies work for though as I've read it....
Looked it up, they think there might be a connection which is a lot different from the crap you are listening to... And only for women under 50. It's a load of crap for the brainwashed to be worrying about this kind of thing.
So I am case in point. Diagnosed with COVID-19 in March 2020 and still have the antibodies.

Of course some worry about such a thing because it hasn't been around long enough for us to know everything about it. It may be safe for the rest of our lives and it may be killing us. We just don't know yet.
The exact same thing happens with every vaccine we have ever had, but we haven't had a GOP garbage propaganda machine going over every one of the se obscure irrelevant questions about every possible thing about the covid vaccine. Rupert Murdock and your internet crazies are a total disgrace.

So I am case in point. Diagnosed with COVID-19 in March 2020 and still have the antibodies.
Did your doctor tell you not to get a vaccine? How often are you tested to see if your antibodies are still there? Very interesting and also irrelevant to the question of why the majority of the GOP base refuse to get vaccinated even now. I guess Fox News now has become communist also since they are pushing the vaccines now finally finally. Pathetic garbage propaganda machine with scumbag owners and scumbag pundits and functional scumbag listeners....

Media politicization helped, and thus this may have assisted in the deaths, depending on particular genomes. When will the prisoners realize that dem-media control is not your friend?

The media simply reported on Trump's constant tweets and television speeches. Blame Trump NOT media.

Did your doctor tell you not to get a vaccine? How often are you tested to see if your antibodies are still there? Very interesting and also irrelevant to the question of why the majority of the GOP base refuse to get vaccinated even now. I guess Fox News now has become communist also since they are pushing the vaccines now finally finally. Pathetic garbage propaganda machine with scumbag owners and scumbag pundits and functional scumbag listeners....

Right. Anyone who pushes vaccination must be a Communist. Trump loves the uneducated because he's so good at manipulating them.

You have to read this. Its so Trump.

The unvaccinated is scared of the vaccine because 3 people died after receiving it.

The virus has killed over 600 thousand Americans but the unvaccinated aren't scared of it.
That’s the “logic” we’re dealing with

The media simply reported on Trump's constant tweets and television speeches. Blame Trump NOT media.

The funny thing about that is nobody can ever point to one thing Trump ever said that was racist, but Biden has made plenty of racist remarks and crickets by the MSM.

The funny thing about that is nobody can ever point to one thing Trump ever said that was racist, but Biden has made plenty of racist remarks and crickets by the MSM.

Trump's constant demeaning of Hispanics looks like racism to me. His insults to Jeb Bush's wife was certainly racist. Trump has no filters, manners or morals.

The exact same thing happens with every vaccine we have ever had, but we haven't had a GOP garbage propaganda machine going over every one of the se obscure irrelevant questions about every possible thing about the covid vaccine. Rupert Murdock and your internet crazies are a total disgrace.

Why do you talk about things you know zero about? The top broadcasters talked about getting the vaccine for themselves like Laura, Tucker, Hannity. But they also discuss reports about negative things about the vaccines and masks as well. The only thing you hear from the mind controllers at the MSM is vaccines and masks are all good--nothing bad about them. Everybody agrees. Well guess what? They don't all agree, and Fox has those experts and virologists on to report their studies and give their opinions.

No, the other vaccines were not the same. They were tested and studied for years before they came out. They knew what the effects would be for people with different medical conditions, age, pregnancy, they studied all of it. Not the case for this one. It was rushed through and that's why people are skeptical about getting it. I can't blame them at all.

Trump's constant demeaning of Hispanics looks like racism to me. His insults to Jeb Bush's wife was certainly racist. Trump has no filters, manners or morals.

No, Trump didn't demean any Hispanics either. Many Hispanics are against illegal immigration, and Trump got a higher percentage of the Hispanic vote in 2020 than he had in 2016.

No, it's much more than that and you know it. Secondly, that 600,000 number is as phony as a three dollar bill. My Uncle died from colon cancer at the age of 94 last year. They ruled the cause of death as Covid even though there was no possible way he could have caught covid. And these stories are all over the internet.

He suggested I get one booster. I get Tested every time I donate, which is monthly. I help save lives, you call me names. Amazing.

Forum List

Back