Trump Won't Back Down in Scarborough Feud

Go Donnie go! I guess Scarborough doesn't like the bad PR.

---Twitter Tells Widower No on Removing Drumpf Tweets on Wife's Death---

Ex Democrat Donald J. Trump learned a lot from the Demoncraps back in the 1980s and 1990's. Today he is using their own Rules for Radicals against them which as low IQ people, the liberals have no answer for the attacks.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...
"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg

Yanno, if anyone had the right to bitch about Scarborough, it would be the widower. But, he's telling everyone how his wife actually died, and it's not the version that Trump has been spewing.

And yeah......................how would you guys like having one of your loved ones paraded around as political ammo for Trump against his opponents, especially if you knew it wasn't true? Me? I'd be pissed and tell him to stop immediately, as Trump doesn't know what happened, he's just got conspiracy theories.

If I was to believe anyone, it would be the dude who was married to that woman, because I'm pretty sure he was kept in the loop during the investigation.

Yanno, if anyone had the right to bitch about Scarborough, it would be the widower. But, he's telling everyone how his wife actually died, and it's not the version that Trump has been spewing.

And yeah......................how would you guys like having one of your loved ones paraded around as political ammo for Trump against his opponents, especially if you knew it wasn't true? Me? I'd be pissed and tell him to stop immediately, as Trump doesn't know what happened, he's just got conspiracy theories.

If I was to believe anyone, it would be the dude who was married to that woman, because I'm pretty sure he was kept in the loop during the investigation.
Sorta like John Edwards fucking one of his campaign managers while his wife was dying of cancer? After she die, John came forward and said that as his wife was dying she gave her blessing to John to fuck around. Funny it was said after she died, not come right out and say it while she was dying. Do you think he would look crass for his actions before his wife died? That is a no win situation...

Sorta like John Edwards fucking one of his campaign managers while his wife was dying of cancer? After she die, John came forward and said that as his wife was dying she gave her blessing to John to fuck around. Funny it was said after she died, not come right out and say it while she was dying. Do you think he would look crass for his actions before his wife died? That is a no win situation...

Not even close to the same thing. Lying about the death of someone strictly for political fodder against your opponents, when the person who was married to the person who died knows what the truth is. All he is asking for is for Trump to quit lying and desecrating the memory of his departed wife.

That story sounds a lot like Newt's behavior while he was pushing to impeach Clinton. Neither story has anything to do with Trump's hateful harmful tweets. though.

I heard the FBI is investigating the woman that Trump killed in 2000. New DNA evidence has been revealed. It's about time

Forum List

Back