Sensationalism Media Bashing Maskless people...

That's it no more mask for me....I'm done with playing along with this shit....if you have a store and you fear my uncovered face I'll shop elsewhere.....
Thanks. Go infect someone else just as stupid as you are.
Hide in your basement along with OBiden....we will be fine without you both...

That's it no more mask for me....I'm done with playing along with this shit....if you have a store and you fear my uncovered face I'll shop elsewhere.....
Wear a mask to protect others. Just a little responsibility to keep others safe.

Is that too much to ask?
With the new information we are getting....YES.....it is.....me wearing a mask will keep no one safer....look at the stupid home made shit people are strapping to their mugs...some are months old unwashed....oxygen deprivation is real...look it up....

An excellent idea. So the stores can set their policy and you can set yours and the market place overall can decide. Perfect.

An excellent idea. So the stores can set their policy and you can set yours and the market place overall can decide. Perfect.
And I have more than one store to select from and the internet where I just scored on TP......not every store in my area requires a mask....

Wear a mask to protect others. Just a little responsibility to keep others safe.

Is that too much to ask?
Yes. Someone that isn't sick should not have to PRETEND to be infected so you can have a pacifier

Then you are a public health hazard and should expect.to be treated as one.
And........so describe my punishment....mao tse tung.....

And I have more than one store to select from and the internet where I just scored on TP......not every store in my area requires a mask....
In your area there is still TP shortage? I scored from an alternative supply channel, an industrial supply house locally. Beat stores and the internet. I won't run out until next year. I have no problem masking after I get out of my car to go into a store, so people like me who go along with store policies get the best selection of internet, alternative supply, all local and national retail outlets. It's a benefit of going with the system and adapting to change and I help support my county and city mayors, who I voted for, as well as helping set a good example, and maintaining my own good health.

In your area there is still TP shortage? I scored from an alternative supply channel, an industrial supply house locally. Beat stores and the internet. I won't run out until next year. I have no problem masking after I get out of my car to go into a store, so people like me who go along with store policies get the best selection of internet, alternative supply, all local and national retail outlets. It's a benefit of going with the system and adapting to change and I help support my county and city mayors, who I voted for, as well as helping set a good example, and maintaining my own good health.
Hey...I can't settle for third rate TP.....Charmin or nothing....lol....

LOL, so the media gets caught lying their asses off, as they aren’t wearing masks unless it is in front of the camera, and you are just going to ignore that and go along with their narrative.

LOL, so the media gets caught lying their asses off, as they aren’t wearing masks unless it is in front of the camera, and you are just going to ignore that and go along with their narrative.
Yep you nailed it that's what he does.....all the damn time.... :banghead:

Forum List

Back