Trump erupts: "Twitter is completely stifling FREE SPEECH, & I as President will not allow it to happen! they are interfering in the 2020 election"

• Banned
only God can judge me, and even he could get me wrong, he got the corona wrong, didnt he?

Gosh, Trump is soooooooooo ignorant! It's a total embarrassment that he does not even know our own constitution.... sad sad indeed. :(

No Mr. President, this is not a first amendment issue with Twitter, Twitter is a private company.... our free speech right in the first amendment is regarding the GOVERNMENT not stopping what we say....

Trump gives us more good stuff for mocking him and making fun of him. Is kiniption a word?

Ah...it makes me smile knowing that he's pitching a fit...and can't do anything about it.
What a disgrace. The always running for President.....President. :)

another day, another tantrum!

There is Trump thinking he is some kind of south american caudillo.

Trumpers should start referring to him as “El Presidente” as he is turning this country into a banana Republic.

That is what they really want. They want a strongman. Not a president.

Last edited:
we have to choose between our health and our vote? that's should be so, my friends!

another day, another tantrum!

I know what they did to my account. Pretty insulting. Seems I was a little too persuasive and civilized in my debate with Dems and they didn't want them to think "hey, this guy has a point, maybe I will consider Trumps policies in 2020".

Yeah I'm Canadian, I can't vote, but I can tell them of my experience and why China is a threat to all of us. I think I surprised a few when I explained to them why, as a Canadian, I wanted America (and Trump) to succeed and why they should too. God knows 95% of Canadians go on twitter and attack Trump and America. A few intelligent Canadians openly say why these same Canadians should be siding with America and not China. Too few have the brain cells to understand the issue, nor have they read enough books on history and communism.

At the very least, these social media companies shouldn't be silencing civilized debate. Or, they should just register as a foreign lobbyist for China, or a political operative for the party they support.

Forum List

Back