VIOLENCE: Republican promises “bullets not ballots” if Trump loses in 2024

It sure is. Inciting violence is not, but that requires words clearly intended to incite immediate violence, not a vague if-then statement.

stochastic terrorism​

[ stuh-kas-tik ter-uh-riz-uhm ]SHOW IPA
0b29c1db2f0b1c9452c7.svg

noun
  1. the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted:The lone-wolf attack was apparently influenced by the rhetoric of stochastic terrorism.

So explain in your own words why you believe someone was trying to over throw an election without bringing guns?

Well, some did. Testimony ---and convictions--- for it are known.
But, to explore your point ---- is there a minimum number of guns required?
And how many guns did the J6 attackers have? Did their number meet the minimum?

stochastic terrorism​

0b29c1db2f0b1c9452c7.svg

noun
  1. the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted:The lone-wolf attack was apparently influenced by the rhetoric of stochastic terrorism.
Not quite THE fakest concept the Democrats ever invented, but it's right up there with the other whoppers.

stochastic terrorism​

0b29c1db2f0b1c9452c7.svg

noun

Wow, that great ball of projection ya got there commie. ROFLMFAO

Dude, Democrats didn't invent that. It's not a new word, nor is it a fake concept. One of the most used scholarly examples is of Henry II of england saying "will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?".

View attachment 827266
It is fake to apply it to political speech in the U.S. the Democrats absolutely invented doing that.

If you have examples of the term "

"irrelevant garbage since the question wasn't asked to you. I could careless what garbage you have to say"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I get your aversion, your fear to engage. We be cool.

But see poster bigrench, this is the Adult Swim section. The pool is a tad deeper.

And for adults, it is widely known and accepted that if one posts on a semi-public social media site......well, amigo, you hafta take what comes to vet you.
Comes to question you. Ask for explanation. Seek validation. Test your veracity. Check your references or links.

It works that way in Adul Swim.

I was mildly sure you would have known that by now.

So, lemme ask again.......is there a minimum number of guns a mob of jackasses needs to defy a democratic election?

Saddle up, Skippy.

Show.

Or go.

Fast moving projectiles worked wonderfully when America's Founders squashed the last dictatorship.

But, to explore your point ---- is there a minimum number of guns required?
To overthrow the United States? I cant imagine you are pulling that off without at least 50,000,000 guns. It seems unlikely that just 50 million people with guns could defeat the entire US population of 300 million, but i concede that its possible.

"To overthrow the United States? I cant imagine you are pulling that off without at least 50,000,000 guns."

Ummm, that's an answer to another question.

The J6Jackasses were not attempting to 'overthrow' the United States. They were there to maintain the existing United States government.....the Trump Administration.

The desire was to prevent the Constitutionally mandated Electoral College vote and throw the selection of the POTUS to the states.....the majority of which were Republican.

To wit: (from under oath testimony during the 5th J6 Committee hearing)

"Former President Donald Trump pressured acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen to declare that the election was corrupt in an attempt to help Republican members of Congress try to overturn the election result, according to notes of a December 2020 call Trump held with Rosen and acting deputy attorney general Richard Donoghue.

During the December 27, 2020, call, Trump pressured Rosen and Donoghue to falsely declare the election “illegal” and “corrupt” even after the Justice Department had not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud.

“Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” Trump said on the call, according to Donoghue’s notes."

Ummm, that's an answer to another question.

The J6Jackasses were not attempting to 'overthrow' the United States. They were there to maintain the existing United States government.....the Trump Administration.

The desire was to prevent the Constitutionally mandated Electoral College vote and throw the selection of the POTUS to the states.....the majority of which were Republican.

To wit: (from under oath testimony during the 5th J6 Committee hearing)

"Former President Donald Trump pressured acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen to declare that the election was corrupt in an attempt to help Republican members of Congress try to overturn the election result, according to notes of a December 2020 call Trump held with Rosen and acting deputy attorney general Richard Donoghue.

During the December 27, 2020, call, Trump pressured Rosen and Donoghue to falsely declare the election “illegal” and “corrupt” even after the Justice Department had not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud.

“Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen,” Trump said on the call, according to Donoghue’s notes."
They may have wanted it to go to the states, but the january 6th protesters made no attempts to make that happen. They simply rioted, which i dont condone, but thats different from trying to overturn the election.

You just suggested that the Dems should put up a more likeable candidate. Why?
Because the country needs leadership that unites us. The sad thing is partisans, on both sides, see that as a bad thing.
If Joe is that bad then the Republicans should put up a more likeable candidate to beat him.
Indeed, they should. Do you think they will?
There is no consensus to be had with the Republicans the way they currently exist.
You're taking about the party. I'm taking about the people. In any case, when I talk about consensus government, that doesn't mean we all have to agree, it just means that government won't act unless we do. ie we won't pass laws that half the people hate.

Exactly. Proof that Lakhota continues to lie in every post.

If Trump runs, he’ll lose by 20 million or more votes again and there won’t be any violence because all of the violence comes from the left when they don’t get their way.
Lakota is awesome! However, all the violence these days comes from the right, as we have seen on Jan 6th the latest shootouts with the FBI. You have to go all the way back to the Vietnam War to find any violence on that level from the left.

Not quite THE fakest concept the Democrats ever invented, but it's right up there with the other whoppers.
Democrats invented?
You mean you just learned of its existence.

Democrats are certainly more literate than their Republican counterparts but they did not invent the concept.

Forum List

Back