Trump witch hunt is over

You KNOW there was NEVER going to be an indictment TODAY.
You know that because I assume you know that the J6 Committee cannot indict.
So spaz Boyz like Nostra saying "So nothing yet" shows his @nostras ignorance.

You are correct again.
You are on a roll today.

This great evidence is in the 150 page summary.
That's a lot.
Then on Wednesday, they will release 10 Times that amount in actual documents.

Buckle Up
there is never going to be any indictment

why? because the great evidence is parody

Don't worry it's coming. Oh, and it's already come out. If you heard what I heard, you would admit that Trump should NEVER be president again.

I can't believe you are still defending this man. I have lost track of all the reasons he shouldn't be president. The main one is he abused his power. That he is clearly guilty of. Don't even ask how. You'd have to be one dumb son of a bitch to ask that question. Fool.

Yeah, it's been "coming" for 6 fucking years!

DURRRRRR

And they had 2 successful Impeachments, then the Cowardly Senate wouldn't finish the deal.

No Cowards from the Senate can save trump this time.
so successful he was found not guilty

the dembots keep failing

so successful he was found not guilty

the dembots keep failing
If that's how you see it.
Not exonerated, just cowards from the Senate lacking the balls to do the right thing.

No Protection This Time.

Let's see if the DOJ has the balls to indict.

Not exonerated, just cowards from the Senate lacking the balls to do the right thing.

No Protection This Time.

yep completely exonerated at trial. Shifty and the dems were full of hot air and once they had to put up the evidence made fools of themselves and a mockery of the congress

No Protection This Time.

There is nothing to indict on because Trump broke no laws. Obstruction? That's the only thing that comes close and it's not even worth pursuing.

There is nothing to indict on because Trump broke no laws. Obstruction? That's the only thing that comes close and it's not even worth pursuing.
He is the ONLY former potus that fought the peaceful transfer of power.
All over a busted ego and the “Big Lie”

How did he fight this…..starting with….

1). I need you to find 11,000 votes.
This ^^^^^ is criminal and you know it.
He’s asking to overturn an election.
This is criminal.
I can’t believe you are defending this action

Why Ray.

So when trump gets indicted, which is gonna happen, you gonna go out hunting and burning? Kill those commies…..LOLOLOL

NOW ^^^you’re just being a bigger idiot.
Portland was a real insurrection. J6th was a false flag.

This is criminal.

Why Ray.

Here we go again with your leftist dream of Thought Police out of your Holy Bible. Find me votes is different than manufacture votes. Find me votes means look under every rock for potential misplaced votes that were not counted or perhaps recount the existing votes to assure the count was accurate. There is nothing criminal about making such a request.

Then move away to those safer nations you love. Oh, and by the vie for you ignorant folks, there is no democrat party in power in the US..In which GOP state did you not learn to use English correctly?

You and your fellow leftists can aways move to Iran and fundamentally change that country.

This is criminal.

Why Ray.
haha i literally just heard someone in msdnc say that…most be the new dembot propagandist piece.

with that aid it’s also 100 percent wrong…obama and xiden both worked to undermine the results of the 2016 election

Here we go again with your leftist dream of Thought Police out of your Holy Bible. Find me votes is different than manufacture votes. Find me votes means look under every rock for potential misplaced votes that were not counted or perhaps recount the existing votes to assure the count was accurate. There is nothing criminal about making such a request.
I’m so proud of you Ray, for telling us what trump really meant to say to you, where as what he actually said.
Why do you kkkult members always have to “clarify” what Trump actually said.

Find…….. good one Ray.

Forum List

Back