Trump witch hunt is over

How about Trump Corporation was just found guilty of tax evasion?

Then today we hear these will be the charges against Trump for the Insurrection

obstructing an official proceeding, conspiring to defraud the United States, conspiring to make false statements, and inciting an insurrection against the United States.
How abuut not?

Those statements were never proven to be false. There was no Congressional investigation or an evidentiary hearing. You can't charge somebody on hearsay. Dismissing cases does not count.
They have so much evidence. I find it funny you've already decided before hearing all the evidence.

Direct connection between Trump and Proud Boys. The connection was Roger Stone. BUSTED!

Trump's call to Georgia to "find us" more votes. Linsday faggy Graham made a call too. BUSTED.

If you don't believe trump tried to steal the election, consider yourself a nazi. Back in WW2, you'd be a nazi.

2 Republicans. Sorry, you can't keep throwing any Republican under the bus when they go against Trump. You've already thrown the entire party under the bus. But then you voted for those RINO's anyways.

Are you still anti abortion? You guys got creamed by women age 20-30 CRUSHED.

Sorry, there were 2 Republicans. It was bi partisan. Wake up Nazi
ROFL! That's leftwing douchebag conception of "bipartisan,." have all your members chosen by the opposition party.

You are such a fucking douchebag it's unbelievable.

They have so much evidence. I find it funny you've already decided before hearing all the evidence.

Direct connection between Trump and Proud Boys. The connection was Roger Stone. BUSTED!

Trump's call to Georgia to "find us" more votes. Linsday faggy Graham made a call too. BUSTED.

If you don't believe trump tried to steal the election, consider yourself a nazi. Back in WW2, you'd be a nazi.
Since when is a having a "connection" a crime? NAZIs had better standards of justice than Dim scumbag.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Go for it! See if your fake news wins over independents.

There are other threads where Republicans keep trying to figure out what went wrong. I guess you haven't learned. I hope McCarthy is as dumb as you are next year.
what went wrong about what? taking the House? Getting the majority of the votes? Watching Senators flee your Demafascit party? hahahha

They couldn't even manufacture evidence to put him away.

Nope. No parody. All real.
real PARODY...even SHIFTY admitted it was parody

Let's sum up the Demafascist attacks on Trump.... “was meant to be at least part in parody.” - Adam Shifty....face it...you dembots are a joke that got played

Forum List

Back