Trump witch hunt is over

I’m so proud of you Ray, for telling us what trump really meant to say to you, where as what he actually said.
Why do you kkkult members always have to “clarify” what Trump actually said.

Find…….. good one Ray.

Didn't you do the exact same thing? Your implication is that when Trump said "find me the votes" it meant he was ordering them to create votes that weren't cast.

Words mean things. If I ask a friend of mine to help me find my car keys, I'm not asking him to make a set. I'm asking him to find something that I know exists.

Didn't you do the exact same thing? Your implication is that when Trump said "find me the votes" it meant he was ordering them to create votes that weren't cast.

Words mean things. If I ask a friend of mine to help me find my car keys, I'm not asking him to make a set. I'm asking him to find something that I know exists.
11,000 car keys????

LLOLLOL

Clearly not. The midterms should have told you that. Only TWO of Trump's endorsements won.

All this is to make Trump go away. Or look very bad so he won't win in 2024.

Since Trump is a Hitler, I say it's not a waste of time. I suppose putting Hilter in jail was a waste of time too huh? I guess you're right. But by the time Trump gets out he'll be too old to run.

And again, we don't want him to go to jail. We want him disqualified to run for President. And his leading that insurrection should do it. We have tons of proof. If you still deny it, you're just a broke ass Trumpbot but then I already knew that about you.
If Trump was Hitler, democrat enemies would be in political prisons instead of the other way around.

Enemy democrats want Trump disqualified to run for president because it is the only way they can control the vote. Not even stealing and rigging elections is enough for them.

He is the ONLY former potus that fought the peaceful transfer of power.
All over a busted ego and the “Big Lie”

How did he fight this…..starting with….

1). I need you to find 11,000 votes.
This ^^^^^ is criminal and you know it.
He’s asking to overturn an election.
This is criminal.
I can’t believe you are defending this action

Why Ray.

Bullshit. The asshole obummer launched a coup attempt 17 minutes after Trumps inauguration.

Nice dodge and avoiding the point. But you're a leftist. What should I have expected?
"Leftist" LOOLLOLLOLL

I just can't stand human scum, and the con man trump is just that.
I don't like biden. Fuck Biden and Hunter too.

Just get that scum in his prison cell where he belongs.

And they had 2 successful Impeachments, then the Cowardly Senate wouldn't finish the deal.

No Cowards from the Senate can save trump this time.
Where's the bravery in voting to convict your political opponents?

You idiots don't really buy this horseshit you're selling, do you?

"Leftist" LOOLLOLLOLL

I just can't stand human scum, and the con man trump is just that.
I don't like biden. Fuck Biden and Hunter too.

Just get that scum in his prison cell where he belongs.

How Nazi of you. Put people behind bars even if they committed no crime, but because you don't like them.

Yeah, it's been "coming" for 6 fucking years!

DURRRRRR
He's been a criminal for 6 fucking years. We are in awe at how we've all become numb to it.

Yesterday they made it very clear Trump started that insurrection. And people are sitting in jail right now for that insurrection. So why isn't the ring leader?

The committee earlier in the day again showed proof that Trump knew that his claims that the election had been stolen from him were false ― a key element for criminal prosecution ― with testimony from his own staff. A video from White House aide Hope Hicks described her efforts to persuade him to concede his loss to preserve his legacy. His reply, according to Hicks, was: “Nobody will care about my legacy if I lose, so that won’t matter. The only thing that matters is winning.”
Another clip from Hicks revealed that Trump was specifically advised by a White House lawyer to ask his followers to remain nonviolent, but Trump rejected that advice.

So maybe we didn't have a smoking gun for him colluding with Russia but this we do.

How about that call to Georgia. He says, "I mean come on it's 20,000 votes. You can't come up with 20,000 votes?"

So Trump proves he's willing to rig elections. He has and would abuse his power if ever given power again.

I'm not shocked you still defend him. This is just like with Bush 2. You defended him too. Until Trump bad mouthed him. Then you went along. So if you swore for 16 years that Bush 2 was great and now admit he wasn't, I guess you will be honest about Trump in 12 years. See you then liars. Maybe he'll be getting out of jail by then. Or dead. Most likely dead.

One thing I love is Hope Hicks said it was KILLING HIM that he lost. He hates losing. So I'm glad to know Trump is not happy right now. Look at this tweet from yesterday

Trump responded on his Twitter-like social media platform Monday evening, claiming that the criminal referrals actually help him. “It strengthens me,” he wrote. “What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger.”

You only say, "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger" when something hurts so bad you wish you were dead. He's trying to spin this into a positive.

If Trump was Hitler, democrat enemies would be in political prisons instead of the other way around.

Enemy democrats want Trump disqualified to run for president because it is the only way they can control the vote. Not even stealing and rigging elections is enough for them.
Oh stop it! I think most rational Republicans know DiSantis has a better chance to win but Republicans can't figure out a way to rid themselves of Trump without pissing his followers off. Or having him run 3rd party. I think Republicans are going to go along with not allowing Trump to ever run for president again. You can't try to pull what he tried to pull and then lead again. No fucking way.

Again, I think we beat Trump when Disantis might beat us. So I don't get you idiots. But okay, let's keep playing this Trump game. He is such a bad person I hope he is your nominee.

I mean look at how he tried that fake electorates scheme. Or called Georgia to come up with a few thousand votes for him. Come on! Give me a break! In other words, it's easy to cheat and come up with a few thousand fake votes for Trump.

Trump believes elections are rigged because he believes everyone is just like him. Shady.

Stop it!!! Get rid of this guy.

Oh stop it! I think most rational Republicans know DiSantis has a better chance to win but Republicans can't figure out a way to rid themselves of Trump without pissing his followers off. Or having him run 3rd party. I think Republicans are going to go along with not allowing Trump to ever run for president again. You can't try to pull what he tried to pull and then lead again. No fucking way.

Again, I think we beat Trump when Disantis might beat us. So I don't get you idiots. But okay, let's keep playing this Trump game. He is such a bad person I hope he is your nominee.

I mean look at how he tried that fake electorates scheme. Or called Georgia to come up with a few thousand votes for him. Come on! Give me a break! In other words, it's easy to cheat and come up with a few thousand fake votes for Trump.

Trump believes elections are rigged because he believes everyone is just like him. Shady.

Stop it!!! Get rid of this guy.

Get rid of him for what? He's the scariest person in the world to the Communists. Why do you think they are making up all this bullshit to try and stop him? It's all phony, every last charge.

Forum List

Back