Trump wishes happy Easter to USMB lefties

Yep, Trump even loves USMB lefties!

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday wished a Happy Easter to everyone — including “the Radical Left CRAZIES.”

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!” Mr. Trump said in a statement.

Did he send that message from his golf course on Easter Sunday? Or is it still shut down because of the covid outbreak there.

Now that Donnie has moved to Florida, the White House is no longer a Washington "hot spot" - ground zero to more than 400 cases. That's almost as many cases as they had in one of the Tyson Meat Packing plants. But Mar-a-lago had to close because of an outbreak.

Happy Easter, Captain Covid. Nice to see you carrying on your life's work.

Everything Donald Trump Touches Dies.

Amazon product

Again not true...He’s touched you in the head and we are still burdened by you...

Trump will even politicize Easter.
Who cares about the Resurrection of Christ?
What about that election?
He probably doesn't even know what the day is about.

I'm betting mist progtards don't
Spelling and punctuation aren't your strong points, are they.

When you have to resort to being a grammar Nazi, you’re just a loser.

Can you tell that to every English teacher I ever had, and every lawyer I every worked for. Why one guy actually FIRED a receptionist in our office, because every piece of work she submitted to him had to be sent back and redone because spelling and grammar. What a loser HE was.

Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!”

Spare us. You couldn’t care any less about religion, unless theres a political angle ...
Jesus was a Jew

Im familiar with the story....And?

Even for phony Christians?
Plenty of phonies here, obviously.

High and mighty until you make them back it up.

Says the phony lmao
There's one now.

Give it a rest old man, at this point you're viewed as a progtard, nothing more and quite possibly less. Ya done blew your wad. You see old timer, you're a nothing

As far as my relationship with God? None of your business so sit down and shut up

Spelling and punctuation aren't your strong points, are they.

She's a product of home schooling.
Her teachers failed
You know a sentence requires a period, right?

Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!”

Spare us. You couldn’t care any less about religion, unless theres a political angle ...
Jesus was a Jew
Only on his mother's side

Right wingers ! Hang on to your wallets Trump will try to steal your money too ,like he did to those donating to him

As compared to who? Trumpsters?

:laugh:

Remember when you used to claim to be non partisan?

Your facade fell down old man
So...it's about that poster now?

Forum List

Back