Trump wishes happy Easter to USMB lefties

Yep, Trump even loves USMB lefties!

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday wished a Happy Easter to everyone — including “the Radical Left CRAZIES.”

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!” Mr. Trump said in a statement.
Yes he even loves those who invaded our capital

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday wished a Happy Easter to everyone — including “the Radical Left CRAZIES.”

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!” Mr. Trump said in a statement.
Indeed, that is what this thread is about.

Indeed, that is what this thread is about.
Sorry I have no love for those trying to pull America back into the Trump swamp

Oh, so that's what you moonbats think Easter is about. Vaccines.
Easter commemorates Jesus dying on the cross so we can have marshmallow peeps and hunt colored eggs, and so wimmin can wear big hats.
Easter does not commemorate Jesus dying on the Cross.

Trump will even politicize Easter.
Who cares about the Resurrection of Christ?
What about that election?
He probably doesn't even know what the day is about.

I'm betting mist progtards don't
Spelling and punctuation aren't your strong points, are they.
LOL But sassy is a swing trader

Yep, not a day trader....which you didn't know the difference. But claim to be an investor. See the problem, jackass?

Belief in God is a personal choice, don't believe I don't care but sit down and cease making a fool out of yourself. Your shit is childish and tiresome

Trump will even politicize Easter.
Who cares about the Resurrection of Christ?
What about that election?
He probably doesn't even know what the day is about.

I'm betting mist progtards don't
Spelling and punctuation aren't your strong points, are they.
...we've been over this before.....everyone makes grammar/spelling mistakes...even you...so don't go there

Oh, so that's what you moonbats think Easter is about. Vaccines.
Easter commemorates Jesus dying on the cross so we can have marshmallow peeps and hunt colored eggs, and so wimmin can wear big hats.
Easter does not commemorate Jesus dying on the Cross.

That'll leave a mark...or should. Idiot left loons

Forum List

Back