Trump wishes happy Easter to USMB lefties

Trump will even politicize Easter.
Who cares about the Resurrection of Christ?
What about that election?
He probably doesn't even know what the day is about.

I'm betting mist progtards don't
Spelling and punctuation aren't your strong points, are they.

When you have to resort to being a grammar Nazi, you’re just a loser.

Can you tell that to every English teacher I ever had, and every lawyer I every worked for. Why one guy actually FIRED a receptionist in our office, because every piece of work she submitted to him had to be sent back and redone because spelling and grammar. What a loser HE was.

This is an internet message board, so, if in the zeal of posting something ends up missing a comma, or is mis spelled, suck it up buttercup. Nobody’s future business, nor education goals are impacted by what is typed on here...

Theres only two reasons people like you point out grammar in here.

1. You have no substantive reply to whom you’re calling out for failing to include a comma.

2. In pointing out the typo, it makes you feel superior to whom you’re addressing.

In either case it makes you a pathetic loser.

Even for phony Christians?
Plenty of phonies here, obviously.

High and mighty until you make them back it up.

Says the phony lmao
There's one now.

Give it a rest old man, at this point you're viewed as a progtard, nothing more and quite possibly less. Ya done blew your wad. You see old timer, you're a nothing

As far as my relationship with God? None of your business so sit down and shut up
She's still going!

As compared to who? Trumpsters?

:laugh:

Remember when you used to claim to be non partisan?

Your facade fell down old man
So...it's about that poster now?
They're not fond of being exposed as what they are.

Bummer!

Trump even makes Easter about HIM
True

most godless libs think its about chocolate and the Easter Bunny so they have no better handle on this than what trump said

But the miracle of the Resurrection is more important than a stolen presidential election in 2020

Remember when you used to claim to be on partisan?

I love that one! Line 2 of my sig, written years ago: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

So you didn't answer my question: Compared to Trumpsters?
Looks like you are being personally attacked.....Happy Eostre!

Bummer!

And you are? When your pathetic lies are exposed, typically you just issue a thank you smiley and run away, coward.

Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!”

LOLOL........................Congratulations one of the biggest pieces of bullshit posts this Easter season.

You guys would politicize ant piss for votes.....Do ants piss?
And Trump bashing Biden at a wedding at his golf club is what?
Forever happiness for the new bride and groom.

Remember when you used to claim to be on partisan?

I love that one! Line 2 of my sig, written years ago: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

So you didn't answer my question: Compared to Trumpsters?
Looks like you are being personally attacked.....Happy Eostre!

Shut up stupid.

Bummer!
EXPOSED ??
Trump Donors Fume Over Fine Print Which Allowed Campaign to Charge Their Accounts Over and Over
Trump Donors Fume Over Fine Print Which Allowed Campaign to Charge Their Accounts Over and Over

In the final weeks leading up to the 2020 presidential election, Donald Trump’s campaign was in dire need of a cash influx to combat the Biden campaign’s ad buys. The solution, according to a bombshell Saturday report from Shane Goldmacher of The New York Times, was to insert language into donor agreements that set up increasingly opaque recurring charges to donors’ accounts.
Described as an “intentional scheme to boost revenues,” donors had to read through the donation disclaimer’s fine print in order to understand precisely how much money they would be giving to Trump’s campaign. The disclaimer contained several pre-checked provisions which granted the Trump campaign permission to take additional funds from donors’ accounts as time went on. That meant potential donors had to actively scroll through the disclaimer and actively uncheck specific boxes in order to make a simple one-time donation.
In some cases, the campaign also profited from yellow boxes containing pro-Trump messages referred to internally as “money bombs,” according to the report.
For example, one pre-checked box read, in large, boldface type: “This is the FINAL month until Election Day and we need EVERY Patriot stepping up if we’re going to WIN FOUR MORE YEARS for President Trump. He’s revitalizing our economy, restoring LAW & ORDER, and returning us to American Greatness, but he’s not done yet. This is your chance – stand with President Trump and MAXIMIZE your impact NOW!”

Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!”

LOLOL........................Congratulations one of the biggest pieces of bullshit posts this Easter season.

You guys would politicize ant piss for votes.....Do ants piss?
And Trump bashing Biden at a wedding at his golf club is what?
Forever happiness for the new bride and groom.
NO They're Trump supporters. lol

Yep, Trump even loves USMB lefties!

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday wished a Happy Easter to everyone — including “the Radical Left CRAZIES.”

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!” Mr. Trump said in a statement.

Did he send that message from his golf course on Easter Sunday? Or is it still shut down because of the covid outbreak there.

Now that Donnie has moved to Florida, the White House is no longer a Washington "hot spot" - ground zero to more than 400 cases. That's almost as many cases as they had in one of the Tyson Meat Packing plants. But Mar-a-lago had to close because of an outbreak.

Happy Easter, Captain Covid. Nice to see you carrying on your life's work.

Everything Donald Trump Touches Dies.

Amazon product

Again not true...He’s touched you in the head and we are still burdened by you...

Trump was in charge of your covid response and 550,000 people have died as a result.

Trump was in charge of your economy, and it's teetering on the brink of collapse.

Trump was in charge of your
Even for phony Christians?
Plenty of phonies here, obviously.

High and mighty until you make them back it up.

Says the phony lmao
There's one now.

Give it a rest old man, at this point you're viewed as a progtard, nothing more and quite possibly less. Ya done blew your wad. You see old timer, you're a nothing

As far as my relationship with God? None of your business so sit down and shut up

Nothing to refute the post. Just the standard knee jerk response of a lame insult from another clueless cult member.

Your hypocrisy and lack of ethics are noted. Along with your inability to have a rational discussion on the issues, or to respond to the points raised, other than to imply the other side is stupid.

You people are going to need to come up with something better than an insult/comic realty TV host next time round. A platform would be a start for the party. A clue would be a start for its voters.

Forum List

Back