Trump wishes happy Easter to USMB lefties

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Yep, Trump even loves USMB lefties!

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday wished a Happy Easter to everyone — including “the Radical Left CRAZIES.”

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!” Mr. Trump said in a statement.

Trump should remind the lefties to be extra discriminatory when dealing with unscrupulous rabbits.

1617546253348.png

Trump will even politicize Easter.
Who cares about the Resurrection of Christ?
What about that election?
He probably doesn't even know what the day is about.

I'm betting mist progtards don't
As compared to who? Trumpsters?

:laugh:

Remember when you used to claim to be on partisan?

Your facade fell down old man
I love that one! Line 2 of my sig, written years ago: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

So you didn't answer my question: Compared to Trumpsters?

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday wished a Happy Easter to everyone — including “the Radical Left CRAZIES.”

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!” Mr. Trump said in a statement.
Trump is being too kind... but that was his fault from the start. I would never have included the Radical Left Crazies who are enemies of the state. For all I care they can rot in hell

Did he send that message from his golf course on Easter Sunday? Or is it still shut down because of the covid outbreak there.

Now that Donnie has moved to Florida, the White House is no longer a Washington "hot spot" - ground zero to more than 400 cases. That's almost as many cases as they had in one of the Tyson Meat Packing plants. But Mar-a-lago had to close because of an outbreak.

Happy Easter, Captain Covid. Nice to see you carrying on your life's work.

Everything Donald Trump Touches Dies.

Amazon product

Epic irony in tRump calling anyone else crazy.

Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!”

Trump will even politicize Easter.
Who cares about the Resurrection of Christ?
What about that election?
Like Trump, I wish Happy Easter to all you USMB commies. My dogs are lefties, and I still love them. I know you commies can't help being what you are, and I know you guys are all God's creatures, so Happy Easter and may God bless you.

Forum List

Back