Trump wishes happy Easter to USMB lefties

Trump will even politicize Easter.
Who cares about the Resurrection of Christ?
What about that election?
He probably doesn't even know what the day is about.

I'm betting mist progtards don't
As compared to who? Trumpsters?

:laugh:

Remember when you used to claim to be on partisan?

Your facade fell down old man
I love that one! Line 2 of my sig, written years ago: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/non-partisan/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

So you didn't answer my question: Compared to Trumpsters?
Looks like you are being personally attacked.....Happy Eostre!
I usually tone it down a notch on Sundays..................lol

Yep, Trump even loves USMB lefties!

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday wished a Happy Easter to everyone — including “the Radical Left CRAZIES.”

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!” Mr. Trump said in a statement.

Did he send that message from his golf course on Easter Sunday? Or is it still shut down because of the covid outbreak there.

Now that Donnie has moved to Florida, the White House is no longer a Washington "hot spot" - ground zero to more than 400 cases. That's almost as many cases as they had in one of the Tyson Meat Packing plants. But Mar-a-lago had to close because of an outbreak.

Happy Easter, Captain Covid. Nice to see you carrying on your life's work.

Everything Donald Trump Touches Dies.

Amazon product

Again not true...He’s touched you in the head and we are still burdened by you...

Trump was in charge of your covid response and 550,000 people have died as a result.

Trump was in charge of your economy, and it's teetering on the brink of collapse.

Trump was in charge of your
Even for phony Christians?
Plenty of phonies here, obviously.

High and mighty until you make them back it up.

Says the phony lmao
There's one now.

Give it a rest old man, at this point you're viewed as a progtard, nothing more and quite possibly less. Ya done blew your wad. You see old timer, you're a nothing

As far as my relationship with God? None of your business so sit down and shut up

Nothing to refute the post. Just the standard knee jerk response of a lame insult from another clueless cult member.

Your hypocrisy and lack of ethics are noted. Along with your inability to have a rational discussion on the issues, or to respond to the points raised, other than to imply the other side is stupid.

You people are going to need to come up with something better than an insult/comic realty TV host next time round. A platform would be a start for the party. A clue would be a start for its voters.

You would do well to come up with something beyond tired talking points. That, and lose 50 pounds.

Trump Donors Fume Over Fine Print Which Allowed Campaign to Charge Their Accounts Over and Over

Maybe Trump should have put it into his contract with Mexico.

[ ] - check this box if you do NOT want to pay for the US southern border wall.

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday wished a Happy Easter to everyone — including “the Radical Left CRAZIES.”

“Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!” Mr. Trump said in a statement.

Did he send that message from his golf course on Easter Sunday? Or is it still shut down because of the covid outbreak there.

Now that Donnie has moved to Florida, the White House is no longer a Washington "hot spot" - ground zero to more than 400 cases. That's almost as many cases as they had in one of the Tyson Meat Packing plants. But Mar-a-lago had to close because of an outbreak.

Amazon product

Again not true...He’s touched you in the head and we are still burdened by you...

Trump was in charge of your covid response and 550,000 people have died as a result.

Trump was in charge of your economy, and it's teetering on the brink of collapse.

Says the phony lmao
There's one now.

Give it a rest old man, at this point you're viewed as a progtard, nothing more and quite possibly less. Ya done blew your wad. You see old timer, you're a nothing

As far as my relationship with God? None of your business so sit down and shut up

Nothing to refute the post. Just the standard knee jerk response of a lame insult from another clueless cult member.

Your hypocrisy and lack of ethics are noted. Along with your inability to have a rational discussion on the issues, or to respond to the points raised, other than to imply the other side is stupid.

You people are going to need to come up with something better than an insult/comic realty TV host next time round. A platform would be a start for the party. A clue would be a start for its voters.

Lol...the projection in your reply here is delicious irony....

if you’re saying that we must come up with a platform that you’d agree with? I’d rather drive roofing nails in my eyes...Dumbass.

Her teachers failed
You know a sentence requires a period, right?
Does that apply to everyone?

Amazon product

Says the phony lmao
There's one now.

Yawn....go away

Absolutely nobody a degree right of center buys what spew.

But Happy Easter anyway. Maybe take some time and focus on it and you won't be so hateful and lost

Trump Donors Fume Over Fine Print Which Allowed Campaign to Charge Their Accounts Over and Over
Maybe Trump should have put it into his contract with Mexico.

[ ] - check this box if you do NOT want to pay for the US southern border wall.
Her teachers failed
You know a sentence requires a period, right?
Does that apply to everyone?

Who cares? Goid

Amazon product

Says the phony lmao
There's one now.

Yawn....go away

Absolutely nobody a degree right of center buys what spew.

But Happy Easter anyway. Maybe take some time and focus on it and you won't be so hateful and lost

Won‘t help...The God she worships hasn’t risen yet, but the more chaos, lies, and downright hypocrisy she can spread Satan is listening.

Theres [sic] only two reasons people like you point out grammar in here.

There's only one reason to defend poor grammar and/or spelling.

I just think it’s a waste of time, and deflection from answering a post, not to mention derailing the thread.

This is why so many posters claim that people misunderstood their post. Because they don't know how to use punctuation to make their meaning clear.

The Electric Company cast

Punctuation. Punc, punc, punc, punctuation.
They are the little marks that use their influence
To help a sentence make more sense.

I just think it’s a waste of time, and deflection from answering a post, not to mention derailing the thread.

This is why so many posters claim that people misunderstood their post. Because they don't know how to use punctuation to make their meaning clear.

Yeah, you're a progtard

Tell ya what, when I want lip from you I’ll rattle my zipper...Deal scumbag?

Oh, so that's what you moonbats think Easter is about. Vaccines.
The Pope did
Like I said. So that's what you moonbats think Easter is about. Vaccines.

Easter is that time of year when we mourn Trumps election defeat
No, Easter is a time of resurrection.

Are you suggesting we put Trump on a cross?

That might be a bit excessive
Where you gonna get a tree big enough to hold him? NO...that is not a good idea.

Poor Donald...he just cannot accept that Biden beat him in the election. It may be something that pushes him to provoke his cult to attack the governm....wait....He has already done that. My Bad....

Amazon product

Did you write this post from a Planned Parenthood Temple where you have spent the morning sacrificing infants to Moloch?

The biggest hot spot and super spreader is the border, where Quid Pro is importing hundreds of thousands of untested people from third world.

Forum List

Back