Trump Will Reinstate Title 42 to Fight Child Trafficking on Day One

Why are you thinking that he did?

Well, the thread title states that Trump will reinstate Title 42 to fight child trafficking, as well as the link that the OP posted. And, again, I say that Title 42 has zero to do with child trafficking, so Trump saying he will reinstate it for the purpose of combatting it is stupid. Did you not bother to read the thread title or the OP?

Well, the thread title states that Trump will reinstate Title 42 to fight child trafficking, as well as the link that the OP posted. And, again, I say that Title 42 has zero to do with child trafficking, so Trump saying he will reinstate it for the purpose of combatting it is stupid. Did you not bother to read the thread title or the OP?

I did.

Illegal immigration slowed to a crawl when during the previous administration the parents were separated from the children. If it worked then, it will work now.

President Trump, unlike the current regime, is against child trafficking.

And he'll do whatever it takes to stop it.

Unlike the spiritual mentor of so many libs, John of God.

President Trump, unlike the current regime, is against child trafficking.

And he'll do whatever it takes to stop it.

Unlike the spiritual mentor of so many libs, John of God.

Reinstating Title 42 will do NOTHING to stop child trafficking. You may wish to read up on what it is and what it's actually used for.

Child trafficking is not something Title 42 will stop, as it's there to stop people infected with communicable diseases from coming into the country during extreme outbreaks.

What is Title 42?​

Title 42 is part of the Public Health Service Act of 1944 aimed at preventing the spread of communicable diseases in the country. According to the law, whenever the U.S. surgeon general determines there is a communicable disease in another country, health officials have the authority, with the approval of the president, to prohibit “the introduction of persons and property from such countries or places” for as long as health officials determine the action is necessary. That authority was transferred from the U.S. surgeon general to the director of the CDC in 1966.

When COVID broke out, it was used to try to help stop the spread of the disease, but Trump and his administration twisted it around to try to use it to stop all illegal immigration. Unfortunately, his followers seem to think it's an anti immigration measure, when in reality, it's there to stop outbreaks of diseases in other countries from being spread around here.

Title 42 will stop unhealthy people from getting in, but it won't do anything to stop child trafficking.

Since the COVID outbreak has largely been stopped around the planet, there is no reason to continue Title 42, which is why Biden's administration has suspended it.

Why didn't Trump do something about it when he was president? Child trafficking has been a huge problem for every city with a major airport hub. Atlanta has battled the problem for 20 years. Most of the men involved in this obscene crime are affluent business travelers.
He was working on it, but you loons fought him tooth and nail on it. What is your personal opion on the movie, the price of freedom?

So seem to be stuck in an endless loop where you keep repeating "expand E Verify...fine employers who hire illegals...will self deport within 6 months..." So I will respond to you the same as I did last time you said that:

You have a simplistic and childlike way of looking at things. What makes you think all illegals are even working straight jobs and paying taxes? Even if some of them are, the amount of revenue they generate is less than the federal and state expenditures you're paying because of illegal immigration.

https://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2023-03/Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on American Taxpayers 2023 WEB_0.pdf

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers 202367
"At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $182 billion to cover the costs
incurred by the presence of more than 15.5 million illegal aliens, and about 5.3 million citizen children
of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,730 per illegal alien family member.
These figures are before taxes paid by illegal aliens are factored in. The totals with taxes factored in are
as follows:"
Total Expenditures
Total Federal Expenditures $66,449,136,000
Total State and Local Expenditures $115,608,729,000
Total National Expenditures $182,057,865,000
Net Tax Contributions
Net Federal Taxes Paid $16,219,495,000
Net State and Local Taxes Paid $15,172,140,000
Total Net Tax Contributions $31,391,635,000
Total Cost of Illegal Immigration
Total National Expenditures $182,057,865,000
Minus Total Tax Contributions $31,391,635,000
Total Fiscal Cost of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers: $150,666,230,000

Now let me remind you, Trump spent only $15 billion on the border wall, which is a hell of alot less that the $150,666,230,000 illegals are costing us.
Not to mention the millions Biden has spent just to let the materials sit there.

Forum List

Back