Trump Will Reinstate Title 42 to Fight Child Trafficking on Day One

When Hillary Clinton was a hotshot executive at Walmart, did she remain ignorant too? Didn't she know about the company's anti-union policies, example given?

Hillary worked at WalMart? Damn, I had no idea.

I think you give Trump far too much credit.
He doesn't use email and he definitely tells others (like Naulta) what to do.
He knows how NOT to leave a trail, makes it harder to say trump directed it, when there is no doubt he did.

Like that trumpercultmember that suggested the phrase "The Boss Says" doesn't mean he was talking about trump.....LOLLOOLOLL

What exactly is Title 42 going to do to stop child trafficking?

Quick answer, nothing. That's not what Title 42 does or is for.

It's readily apparent that neither Trump nor the OP know anything about Title 42 or why it was created or what it is actually for.

Here......................educate yourselves people.....................

Title 42 is part of the Public Health Service Act of 1944. Its purpose is to help prevent the spread of communicable diseases in the U.S. Responding to a cholera epidemic, Congress passed a law in 1893 that later became Title 42. That law gave the President authority to exclude people from certain countries during public health emergencies. According to Title 42, whenever the U.S. Director of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) determines there is a communicable disease in another country, health officials have the authority, with the approval of the President, to prohibit “the introduction of persons and property from such countries or places” for as long as health officials determine is necessary. That authority was held by the U.S. Surgeon General until it was transferred to the CDC Director in 1966.

All Trump is doing is using scary language (child trafficking), and saying he's gonna stop it with a program designed to stop people with infectious diseases from coming into this country.

You Trump rubes have been conned yet again.

Was that a question or a statement?
Go back to post #38 and tell me why you gave it a dislike.

Do you support trumps hiring of illegals, or are you gonna say that trump doesn't hire illegals?

Go back to post #38 and tell me why you gave it a dislike.

Do you support trumps hiring of illegals, or are you gonna say that trump doesn't hire illegals?

If one of Trump's employees hired illegals, I doubt that he was aware of it. But when he did find out, he rectified that. And considering that he was the only one who actually tried to address our immigration problems, that's forgivable.

If one of Trump's employees hired illegals, I doubt that he was aware of it. But when he did find out, he rectified that. And considering that he was the only one who actually tried to address our immigration problems, that's forgivable.
You are such a cultist.
trump says......therefore you believe.

Heck.....trump doesn't even have to say it......you RWI's are always saying things like "This is what trump meant."

Re-read post #38 and tell me WHY trump can't do what I suggest.

Why didn't Trump do something about it when he was president? Child trafficking has been a huge problem for every city with a major airport hub. Atlanta has battled the problem for 20 years. Most of the men involved in this obscene crime are affluent business travelers.

Your last sentence tells you EXACTLY why he did nothing about it!

Hey Stupid, why do you think Trump was so close to Epstein?
Trump and Epstein weren't close.

in fact, Jeff was 86'ed from the Trumpsters properties.

They knew each other of course, both part of the Billionaire community in Manhattan. And they weren't adversaries.

But Trump could see that this liberal bigwig was bad news so he kept his distance.

Forum List

Back